Interview with David Benioff

[quote name='Erik of Hazelfield' post='1715987' date='Mar 11 2009, 09.53']I think of Highgarden when I see that. I've always figured it should look more modern than the other castles.[/quote]

I was thinking along those lines also, even though the house is 17th Century, although they did use some of it for the Tudors which is 16th Century so u never know......
But there is alot of land around that could be used for various scenes. I just really hope its used, im even tempted to contact David and Dan and suggest it to them.

Trim Castle would be good for me. My uncle lives just outside it.

I remember GS saying that his family owned that before. Ardmore Studios is one of the main film studios in Ireland and would be the logical place to base themselves. And since Powerscourt is near that, there is a great possibility of it being used. I could go up to Bray and pop out to see the filming from time to time, maybe.

• 2 weeks later...
Video interview with David Benioff up on Borders.com: [url="http://www.bordersmedia.com/borderspresents/benioff?cmpid=SL_20090331_REW"]link[/url]. No questions on the HBO series (I suppose it would considered impolite when he's plugging his own book :) )

[quote name='Bronn /Sword of Midnight' post='1742912' date='Apr 2 2009, 20.28']soooo...filming began in october ..its now april....where does that puts us in terms of progress??...approximate debut of series??...side note..awesome seeing Parris on the forum..they should give u Septa Mordane role by default[/quote]
Filming hasn't begun yet, they are still casting and doing other pre-production.

Archived