The ASOIAF wiki thread

Onion Knight

Hi, for about a week now I cannot load any wiki pages - I get a "404-Not Found" error. I am using a Mac and it is the same result in Chrome and Safari. Is this happening to anyone else?

I get that error right now, but not for a week. I was able to load them yesterday. I think it may be down right now due to server maintenance or something. There seems to have been problems recently.

I haven't been able to search pages for a couple days now. Happens only when you search for words that don't forward you directly to some existing pages. Such as "botherhood"

Database error

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:

(SQL query hidden)

from within function "". Database returned error "145: Table './westeros/mw_searchindex' is marked as crashed and should be repaired (localhost)".

that same problem happens for me as well. I also can't save a page. I get this error...

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Language::isValidBuiltInCode() in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/extensions/ParserFunctions/ParserFunctions_body.php on line 508

I suspect there's some tweaks needed since the move. I'm getting an error on some admin functions for the forum, as well. We'll try and get it fixed today some time.

EDIT:Think I fixed the search issue by repairing the table.

Edited by Ran

I still get the same error when i try and edit wiki pages >.<

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Language::isValidBuiltInCode() in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/extensions/ParserFunctions/ParserFunctions_body.php on line 508

any idea what's causing it? I'm just trying to add one "*" and thats it heh.

This may be an issue related to the extension in question. I'm waiting to get svn access sorted so I can try to update and see if it fixes it.

okay thank you very much. is this happening to anyone else by chance? not letting them contribute to the wiki i mean.

Dainomite,

Please clear your cache and try again, if you will. Is this issue still a problem?

I cleared it and it gave me the same error :(