The ASOIAF wiki thread

Onion Knight

Please look at it again. I've applied user permissions that we didn't have to do before because of the bridge handling it.

Also, try that image replacement again. Think that may be fixed.

Deleting page worked, image replacement didn't.

Internal Error:

[740aba12] 2015-04-14 17:24:03: Fatal exception of type MWException

The remainder of the error is the same as last time, I think

Warning: failed to mkdir "/home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/images//lockdir" mode 0777 [Called from wfMkdirParents in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/GlobalFunctions.php at line 2582] in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/debug/MWDebug.php on line 302 Warning: fopen(/home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/images//lockdir/52ihrz4l5387pqnulgxt3f99dstpad1.lock): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/filebackend/lockmanager/FSLockManager.php on line 125 Warning: failed to mkdir "/home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/images//lockdir" mode 0777 [Called from wfMkdirParents in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/GlobalFunctions.php at line 2582] in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/debug/MWDebug.php on line 302 Warning: fopen(/home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/images//lockdir/52ihrz4l5387pqnulgxt3f99dstpad1.lock): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/filebackend/lockmanager/FSLockManager.php on line 125 Warning: failed to mkdir "/home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/images//lockdir" mode 0777 [Called from wfMkdirParents in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/GlobalFunctions.php at line 2582] in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/debug/MWDebug.php on line 302 Warning: fopen(/home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/images//lockdir/52ihrz4l5387pqnulgxt3f99dstpad1.lock): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/filebackend/lockmanager/FSLockManager.php on line 125 Warning: failed to mkdir "/home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/images//lockdir" mode 0777 [Called from wfMkdirParents in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/GlobalFunctions.php at line 2582] in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/debug/MWDebug.php on line 302 Warning: fopen(/home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/images//lockdir/52ihrz4l5387pqnulgxt3f99dstpad1.lock): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/filebackend/lockmanager/FSLockManager.php on line 125 Warning: failed to mkdir "/home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/images//lockdir" mode 0777 [Called from wfMkdirParents in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/GlobalFunctions.php at line 2582] in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/debug/MWDebug.php on line 302 Warning: fopen(/home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/images//lockdir/52ihrz4l5387pqnulgxt3f99dstpad1.lock): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/filebackend/lockmanager/FSLockManager.php on line 125 Warning: failed to mkdir "/home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/images//lockdir" mode 0777 [Called from wfMkdirParents in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/GlobalFunctions.php at line 2582] in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/debug/MWDebug.php on line 302 Warning: fopen(/home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/images//lockdir/52ihrz4l5387pqnulgxt3f99dstpad1.lock): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/filebackend/lockmanager/FSLockManager.php on line 125 Warning: failed to mkdir "/home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/images//lockdir" mode 0777 [Called from wfMkdirParents in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/GlobalFunctions.php at line 2582] in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/debug/MWDebug.php on line 302 Warning: fopen(/home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/images//lockdir/52ihrz4l5387pqnulgxt3f99dstpad1.lock): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/filebackend/lockmanager/FSLockManager.php on line 125 Warning: failed to mkdir "/home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/images//lockdir" mode 0777 [Called from wfMkdirParents in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/GlobalFunctions.php at line 2582] in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/debug/MWDebug.php on line 302 Warning: fopen(/home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/images//lockdir/52ihrz4l5387pqnulgxt3f99dstpad1.lock): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/filebackend/lockmanager/FSLockManager.php on line 125 Warning: failed to mkdir "/home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/images//lockdir" mode 0777 [Called from wfMkdirParents in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/GlobalFunctions.php at line 2582] in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/debug/MWDebug.php on line 302 Warning: fopen(/home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/images//lockdir/52ihrz4l5387pqnulgxt3f99dstpad1.lock): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/filebackend/lockmanager/FSLockManager.php on line 125 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/filebackend/lockmanager/FSLockManager.php:125) in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/WebResponse.php on line 37 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/filebackend/lockmanager/FSLockManager.php:125) in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/WebResponse.php on line 37 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/filebackend/lockmanager/FSLockManager.php:125) in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/WebResponse.php on line 37 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/filebackend/lockmanager/FSLockManager.php:125) in /home/sites/westeros.org/wiki_web/includes/WebResponse.php on line 37

The Ruins of the Great Pyramid of Ghis are listed as confirmed wonder made by men, but where is confirmed that the Great Pyramid is actually one of the wonders Lomas recorded in his book?

In Dance, The Kingbreaker chapter:

The Great Pyramid of Meereen had been built as an echo to the Great Pyramid of Ghis whose colossal ruins Lomas Longstrider had once visited.

So this needs to be changed.

Alright I took out the Lord Commander part. It could end up being true, as the MUSH isn't really canon, but since we don't know it's gone for now.

Just a permissions issue with the images directory. Glad it worked. :)

It was fixed rather quickly too, and that while you guys (the way I understood it) ate quite busy right now.

So additional thanks !! :)

I do feel really bad to end this post with yet another problem.. :( yesterday, the image replacement, I did by laptop, where I had been logged in for a week.. but this morning, I wanted to log in on my phone, and found I was unable to do so. I received the message that no account by my user name exists.. I tried both the mobile skin and the desktop version on my phone, in two different browsers, but I get the same message every time. Haven't been able to try on computer yet, and won't be able to for a few hours.

Is there anything I can try?

Edited by Rhaenys_Targaryen

I had some issues getting logged back in after the bridge was turned off. I would suggest logging out of both the forum and the wiki, clearing cookies and then logging into the forum first and afterwards trying the wiki. That worked for me, though I don't quite know why. Things are definitely unpredictable without the bridge, unfortunately.

But nowhere in the chapter it is confirmed that Lomas included it in his book. He visited many places. So either we need another source explicitly stating it or the Great Pyramid needs to be listed under "Possible Wonders".

I guess there's a bit of an assumption being made there, but I would be very surprised if the Great Pyramid was not on the list. I don't think he described it in detail in his book only to say "I'm not impressed, moving on." Plus the Great Pyramid of Giza is one of the Seven Wonders of our world.

I guess there's a bit of an assumption being made there, but I would be very surprised if the Great Pyramid was not on the list. I don't think he described it in detail in his book only to say "I'm not impressed, moving on." Plus the Great Pyramid of Giza is one of the Seven Wonders of our world.

And you are probably right, but the wiki should't state things as facts which aren't confirmed by anything. Once it seemed very likely that Bloodraven was imprisoned by Maekar as well. ;-) So I'd prefer the Great Pyramid being listed under "Possible Wonders" with a note like "It is strongly implied that...".

And I guess we can assume now that Lomas lived before Harrenhal was built?

It's probably a cookie issue, I'm afraid. If things get to the point where the server has settled down, I'll try and see if we can get the IPBWiki bridge working.

Hmmm... Ok, I'll try to log in on my phone in a few more days then :)

The thing I find very strange is that the wiki-site on my mobile states that my account does not exist... I've edited a lot of times by phone over the past 1,5 years

Regarding Dunk, the character is referred to as Dunk only within his Dunk and Egg POV stories. He is called Duncan in AFFC and both Duncan and Duncan the Tall in TWOIAF. Since he is presented as a historical figure (wiki depicts AGOT's Prologue as the present), shouldn't his article be moved to Duncan or Duncan the Tall?