Mafia 63.5

House Targaryen

[quote name='Vanity' post='1744604' date='Apr 4 2009, 15.41']Why is it that every game there are a certain number of players that sign up and then the first thing they say is that they don't have time to play?[/quote]Because we won't have a game in a long time if mods wouldn't accept short-of-time players. Too bad. There aren't enough truely dedicated players to make even a mini.

[quote name='Vanity' post='1744604' date='Apr 4 2009, 14.41']Why is it that every game there are a certain number of players that sign up and then the first thing they say is that they don't have time to play?[/quote]

Well, the alternatives are:

1) they don't sign up at all, games are rarer and smaller

2) they sign up but don't give warning or explanantion of low activity

The fact that I, and many others don't find these alternatives more ppealing answers your question.

[quote name='Jokey' post='1744690' date='Apr 4 2009, 17.41']And the man behind the counter was....

THE IMPOSTER!

Sigh.

Lose some weight fatty!

*ZING*[/quote]

I eat because i'm unhappy.

And i'm unhappy because I eat. :(

[quote name='Greedy' post='1744692' date='Apr 4 2009, 17.43']I eat because i'm unhappy.

And i'm unhappy because I eat. :([/quote]

How sad. I *yawn* think it would be a kindness to lynch you, [b]Greedy[/b]. Not that I can be bothered to do it myself of course.

[quote name='Lazy Smurf' post='1744656' date='Apr 4 2009, 17.20']Well, the alternatives are:

1) they don't sign up at all, games are rarer and smaller

2) they sign up but don't give warning or explanantion of low activity

The fact that I, and many others don't find these alternatives more ppealing answers your question.[/quote]

I know. I guess I just get a little frustrated. I will be happy you are playing...or not. [b]Lazy[/b] since he really doesn't have time to play, anyway.

Papa Smurf finally comes back from his walk. He is depressed because no smurf has noticed his brand new red hat yet. :(

It is day 1.

10 players remain: Brainy, Greedy, Grouchy, Handy, Harmony, Hefty, Jokey, Lazy Smurf, Smurfette, Vanity.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

1 vote for Greedy (Lazy Smurf)
1 vote for Jokey (Greedy)
1 vote for Lazy Smurf (Vanity)

7 players have not voted: Brainy, Grouchy, Handy, Harmony, Hefty, Jokey, Smurfette.

[i]Btw, if there's some American mafia fetishist that is not playing and would like to help me out as a co-mod - that would be nice!!!!!!! [/i] :wideeyed:

Archived