Mafia 63.5

House Targaryen

So, where's my other she-smurfs?

What? Seriously? The only one?

I guess there must just be a lot of me to go around! I'm suprised I have the energy to find evil clones with all that, erm...... rated PG? Seriously?

Housekeeping! That's it!

Edit: Oh, and sorry Papa Smurf for jumping the gun. Woman's perogative and all, but yeah, my bad!:p

[quote name='Harmony' post='1744691' date='Apr 4 2009, 11.41']What? No Johann or Peewee?[/quote]

I had to look that up because ... who? I find out they are not even Smurfs, so smurf them.

I did find a lot of smurf cousins I have never met. Mango Smurf? Wild Smurf? Submariner Smurf? And at least one I'm glad I've never met ... Stinky Smurf!

I also remembered (um, ok - just read) that "Smurfette was originally created by Gargamel to destroy the Smurfs." So who would be easiest for Gargamel to clone? That's right ... [b]Smurfette![/b] Don't let her long beautiful hair fool you, she is smurf on a stick.

[quote name='Greedy' post='1744880' date='Apr 4 2009, 16.15']Do any of us even have the required anatomy?[/quote]

I hope so! If not this'll be one frustrating game!

That said, Hefty can obviously only get it up for lynched smurfettes, and as such is a necrophiliac... Now necrophiliacs are clearly evil, and therefore [b]hefty[/b] must be the killer.

ps. OMGUS!

[b]Hefty[/b] for lack of knowledge of the Smurf's greatest allies. Clearly, if you had been with us all along you would be quite familiar with our musical friends. Also, I do not recall any "Mango" smurf. Obviously some kind of experiment gone bad in Gargamel's lab that you have confused with an actual smurf.

It is day 1.

10 players remain: Brainy, Greedy, Grouchy, Handy, Harmony, Hefty, Jokey, Lazy Smurf, Smurfette, Vanity.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

2 votes for Hefty (Smurfette, Harmony)
1 vote for Greedy (Lazy Smurf)
1 vote for Jokey (Greedy)
1 vote for Lazy Smurf (Vanity)
1 vote for Smurfette (Hefty)

4 players have not voted: Brainy, Grouchy, Handy, Jokey.

OMGUS [b]Smurfette[/b]!

Oh, wait ... :P

Harmony, I don't remember [s]Pastrychef[/s] Pastrycook Smurf either, but the official census says he lives over on Smurf Lane next to Smurf Lake :dunno: As to these so called musical allies you talk about, I think they are a smurf of your imagination as you obviously have music on the brain.

edit: smurfing obscure smurfs *grumble*

Archived