Mafia 63.5

House Targaryen

I'm still here (although I should have been in bed 2 hours ago... :rolleyes: )
Difficult situation. If Harmony was trying to divert from Hefty, they're both guilty, so we just have to get ebough people on either one, which is unlikely.
On the other hand, there's not much on Vanity except a certain lack on content, but we could get 3 or 4 votes there and time is running out...

Oh hell... [b]Vanity[/b]

Harmony was the actual 3rd vote on me, his posts are a bit contradictory saying that Lazy could have been stirring things up, but I am evil -even though we were doing the same types of things. I'll see if I can find some posts.

[quote name='Hefty' post='1745962' date='Apr 5 2009, 23.40']I'm still not seeing Vanity over Harmony, and Vanity won't be around to claim either. I'll vote that way, but don't see a huge difference in their play (other than my gut on Vanity, which I've explained), so why is Vanity a better choice?[/quote]

Vanity has posted since the role claim, and is my top suspect from my case earlier.

But there aren't enough people around and willing to switch.

[quote name='Handy' post='1745965' date='Apr 5 2009, 17.42']I'm still here (although I should have been in bed 2 hours ago... :rolleyes: )
Difficult situation. If Harmony was trying to divert from Hefty, they're both guilty ...[/quote]

Um, what? I don't understand how people are putting me and Harmony together and think we are doing a slick distancing thing. We've pretty much been trying to get each other lynched for at least half the day.

I just reread and couldn't find anything much to suspect Harmony over. So Hefty is more suspicious almost by default.

But will we get a lynch at all?

I have to say, Hefty is working very hard to avoid being lynched, but not in a way which strikes me as particularly overdefensive, which earns him some brownie points in my book (but not enough to change my vote to anyone but Vanity)

A couple of quick posts on Harmony - you can follow the links to the posts to see them in context and see the quoted parts that are missing

[quote name='Greedy' post='1745808' date='Apr 5 2009, 15.31']Harmony, are you only voting for Hefty because Hefty is the top lynch choice?

Or are you voting for Hefty because Hefty made a rubbish case against Grouchy? Because you proceed to say that you're implying that "[i]on day 1 people make lame cases just to make something happen. Lazy could be doing that without necessarily being evil.[/i]", which seems to me to be a defence of that very same behaviour. Am I misinterpreting this? Because you're contradicting yourself, IMO, just like Vanity.[/quote]

[quote name='Hefty' post='1745873' date='Apr 5 2009, 16.34']OK, I'm coming back to this post because none of it is sitting right with me.

I am not the top lynch choice because of Vanity. If anything, it's because of you. All of the votes on me were placed in the RP stage and yes, Vanity put the third vote there. However, if you count them as peole came back and changed the RP reason to a real one it would be Vanity, Smurfette, then you as the third vote. I'm also not at the top because of general lack of participation. There have been several cases thrown around and most people have changed their minds about players here and there. You guys have had ample time to persuade people to vote for me but no one else has taken up that cause.

You say that Lazy or I could just be stirring things up. I agree obviously, as this is what I was trying to do. Lazy gets the benefit of the doubt, but I am your favored lynch. In your eyes, what is the main difference between us?[/quote]

[quote name='Handy' post='1745974' date='Apr 5 2009, 23.47']Building two fronts is a good way to get none of them through? ;)[/quote]

Indeed. This is how the vote count looks:

3 votes for Harmony (Hefty, Grouchy, Smurfette)
2 votes for Hefty (Vanity, Lazy Smurf)
2 votes for Handy (Brainy, Harmony)
2 votes for Vanity (Greedy, Handy)

Someone is not voting.

We need to get to six sharpish. Vanity is not going to swing. [b]Harmony[/b]

[quote name='Hefty' post='1745972' date='Apr 6 2009, 00.46']I didn't realize Vanity had posted since the reveal. I'd feel a bit easier about voting him then.[/quote]

If I had known that, I wouldn't have posted. :P

I really think the case on Harmony came out of no where and that there isn't much to it.

Nor us there much to the case on me but guts, something I can't defend against. :(

[quote name='Greedy' post='1745976' date='Apr 6 2009, 00.49']Are you seriously pushing a Hefty/Harmony pairing?

That's bizzare.[/quote]

It's unlikely, as Hefty was in no immediate danger to be lynched when Harmony launched his attack on me, but possible...

edited for fuzzy English

[quote name='Greedy' post='1745976' date='Apr 5 2009, 23.49']Are you seriously pushing a Hefty/Harmony pairing?

That's bizzare.[/quote]

I thought he was just commenting that the fact we have a few choices of who to lynch is meaning we may well end up not lynching anyone.

[quote name='Hefty' post='1745988' date='Apr 6 2009, 00.52']Vanity - the case on you is very similar to the case on Harmony. The only mention of gut was by me and it was in defense of your innocence.[/quote]

Well no wonder I don't find Harmony suspicious :P

And sorry about the gut misunderstanding. I might be a little medicated.

Archived