Mafia 63.5

House Targaryen

[quote name='Smurfette' post='1746001' date='Apr 5 2009, 19.00']In case there's still time, [b]Pappa[/b]

What, it could be an evil mod game? :-p[/quote]

Oooh, a bit of extra P in there....

That said, sillyness over. Lets get a (preferably evil) result. :P

It is day 1.

10 players remain: Brainy, Greedy, Grouchy, Handy, Harmony, Hefty, Jokey, Lazy Smurf, Smurfette, Vanity.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

6 votes for Harmony (Grouchy, Smurfette, Lazy Smurf, Vanity, Hefty, Handy)
2 votes for Handy (Brainy, Harmony)
1 vote for Vanity (Greedy)

1 players have not voted: Jokey.

ETA: vote count has been corrected

"Potion time!" shouts Papa Smurf. "Who wants to get a nip from my smurfy drink?"

"Him", says everyone, pointing at the next best smurf.

"Hey", shouts a vexed Hefty, "why are you pointing at me? Look at my fists, and think twice!"

He grabs Handy with at his neck and shakes him like an apple tree. "Let's see if there are some screws in you. You clones are made of screws, aren't you?"

"Please, stop it!" whines Handy, "I am just a clouded smurf. I am not even able to find my hammer if it lies right in front of me!"

"Oh", says Hefty, "you're [i]that [/i]kind of smurf!"

"I hate [i]that [/i]kind of smurf!" announces a grim Grouchy.

"Could it be that Harmony's music is a secret communication code invented by Gargamel?" wonders Smurfette.

"I hate secret codes!" grumbles Crouchy.

"Surely I am too beautiful to die", explains Vanity, and the face in his mirror totally agrees.

Papa Smurf is getting impatient: "See, my little smurfs, someone has to drink the potion. A volunteer perhaps?"

Greedy bites his fingers and runs away.

Finally the remaining smurf manage to convince Harmony to drink the testing liquid, telling him of the glory that would come to him.

"If he turns red, he is innocent, if he turns green, he is a clone", explains Papa Smurf and runs away.

After two, three, four seconds Harmony turns red like Papa Smurf's hat.

"I am innocent!" an excited musician shouts. "Yay me!"

"Erm, didn't you tell us that the potion would kill us, Papa Smurf?" a leery Brainy wants to know.

Right in that moment, Harmony explodes with a loud "BOOOOM".

"Not immediatly", admits Papa Smurf.

"Hahaha", laughs Jokey.

Okay, I managed to come here and I've just read through the whole thread without pause only to find time is up.

From my read-through just there, it wasn't a very detailed one and I didn't analyse everything, Vanity and Handy were definitely the most suspicious to me. There just seemed to be something a bit "off" about them and Handy's OMGUS move seemed a bit weird. Vanity made one case (I can't even remember who on now) that made very little sense, IMO, and went up in my suspicion then.

Weirdly, for the person who has just been lynched, I can't remember anything from Harmony at all, and didn't even notice her till the votes were coming in. I'm not sure why, maybe I wasn't paying attention, but I didn't see where the case came from on her at all.

Lazy, Smurfette and Greedy are the ones I feel best about at the moment. Both have contributed well, IMO, and I'm getting a good feeling off them.

Hefty & Grouchy are in my "meh" tier. It's possible that they are scummy, but I'm definitely not getting bad vibes off them like I am from Handy and Vanity.

Anyone else? Brainy? Can't remember anything from him really.

[quote name='Jokey' post='1746027' date='Apr 6 2009, 01.28']Okay, while I was typing up that post, we got our reveal. Innocent...can't say I'm completely surprised as I can't even remember what the case on Harmony was about.[/quote]

There really wasn't much of a case at all. :(

[quote name='Papa Smurf' post='1746018' date='Apr 6 2009, 00.18']It is day 1.

10 players remain: Brainy, Greedy, Grouchy, Handy, Harmony, Hefty, Jokey, Lazy Smurf, Smurfette, Vanity.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

6 votes for Harmony (Grouchy, Smurfette, Vanity, Hefty, Handy, Greedy)
2 votes for Handy (Brainy, Harmony)
1 vote for Hefty (Lazy Smurf)

1 players have not voted: Jokey.[/quote]

I voted Harmony actually, after Smurfette.

And it's a shame that Harmony was innocent, though not exactly surprising. Time for me to sleep now.

In the next morning the smurfs meet again to discuss the things that have happened so far. They're quite worried since Handy is apparently missing.

"Looks like he has been kidnapped by the clones", Papa Smurf states the obvious.

"No!" Lazy Smurf shouts, "look there he is!"

And in fact, Handy appears late, but he is there.

"Sorry, couldn't find the meeting place", he murmurs as an excuse.

The Cook Smurf is also there to bring you smurfy breakfast. He seems to be very happy today. Why is that?

"You seem to be very happy today. Why is that?" Brainy wants to know.

"Well, it's the first time that I can remember that Greedy didn't steal anything out of my kitchen", the Cook Smurf tells you happily.

"But this means that......." Papa Smurf says shocked.

Yes, it means that Greedy has been kidnapped last night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is day 2.

8 players remain: Brainy, Grouchy, Handy, Hefty, Jokey, Lazy Smurf, Smurfette, Vanity.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

8 players have not voted: Brainy, Grouchy, Handy, Hefty, Jokey, Lazy Smurf, Smurfette, Vanity.

Archived