Mafia 63.5

House Targaryen

[quote name='Vanity' post='1747405' date='Apr 7 2009, 02.43']Can you please give a reason?

Sorry, I am trying to review everyone and come up with tiers, but RL is slowing me down.[/quote]

I posted my reasons above. I was going to wait for more people to come on and post their thoughts about the day and that might have swayed my vote, but it really is getting late and I had to place my vote.

Please don't lynch me yet. I've been asleep. Seems some evil viruses have infected my throat and sinuses. I know this is a low participation game but I will try and do better. I was ok on Saturday, it has just been getting worse and worse everyday.

[quote name='Jokey' post='1747336' date='Apr 6 2009, 23.36']Looking back at Vanity, I definitely think she is the best choice for a lycnh today. Very little posts of substance (I know I can't comment on that really) but seemed to be chasing Hefty on the tiniest of things, and even admitted the case was weak, yet when better (more suspicious) things came up, she continued to chase Hefty as a better lynch candidate for what he had said earlier, when he was really only getting the game moving.

She could have been the lynch for yesterday and I have seen nothing to do that would make change my opinion there, either incriminating stuff from others or a good case from her.[/quote]

I am making more posts now. How can you see me as looking guilty, but you as looking innocent? You even admit there is not much difference.

[quote name='Papa Smurf' post='1747393' date='Apr 7 2009, 00.35']Papa Piper Smurf is going to bed now. :sleep:

Please welcome Papa Pebbles Smurf! :cheers:[/quote]

Papa Pebbles Smurf has been Smurfed by Papa Piper Smurf. Now Papa Piper smurf is blissfully snoring in a smurf like way and has forgotten to help Pebbles Smurf into his Alt.

Papa Pebbles Smurf is Smurfed off. :spank: and has Smurfed into Scuba Smurf.

Smurfs please send your PM's to this Alt and Papa's Alt (until Piper provides me with the password)

It is day 2.

8 players remain: Brainy, Grouchy, Handy, Hefty, Jokey, Lazy Smurf, Smurfette, Vanity.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

2 votes for Grouchy (Brainy, Lazy Smurf)
2 votes for Vanity (Smurfette, Jokey)

4 players have not voted: Grouchy, Handy, Hefty, Vanity.

Meh just reread Vanit and didn't really find anything that added up to a case. Nor, mind you, did I find anything that gave me a good feeling about him. So I'd rather lynch Grouchy, but if consensus goes to Vanity I won't object.

To update my own tiers:

Grouchy, Handy,
Hefty, Smurfette,
Vanity, Jokey
Brainy,

ETA: based on grouchy's last tiers, if grouchy is evil and I suspect he is of course, I would be inclined to clear Handy, cos I don't think a killer would put their partner as the only person in a bottom tier (though this is all WIFOM I know) and nor do I think Grouchy and Hefty are partners based on their interaction day one, so if Vanity is innocent and we lynch him, I could get behind a Grouchy-Smurfette pairing, but we shall cross that bridge when we come to it.

[quote name='Smurfette' post='1747342' date='Apr 6 2009, 17.46']On Handy, forget gut. Lazy is modkilled in a couple of days. he makes no sense regardless. Even a gut player uses some logic in using our most powerful power...[/quote]

Good point - I didn't take Lazy's time constraint into consideration.

-----------------------------

A couple of things I'm finding I don't like about Vanity. In this post, he's reviewing Smurfette and Brainy. A couple of his points are not right, which could be lazy re-reads or spin.

[quote name='Vanity' post='1747322' date='Apr 6 2009, 17.22'][Brainy] Starts with a vote on Grouchy, says he was “under the radar” most of day one. This does contradict with what happened on day one as Grouchy had votes and was under fire a good part of the day.[/quote]

What Brainy actually says, and I agree with him, is that after the Grouchy case was dismissed (by people thinking me suspicious for bringing it) he was under the radar.

[quote name='Brainy' post='1746344' date='Apr 5 2009, 23.29']I think [b]Grouchy[/b] was too much under radars for most of day 1, after Hefty's case was dismissed. He needs his portion of attention.[/quote]

The other thing he says is that Brainy was the one to bring up the 'healer hunt' explanation of the Greedy kill. Nope - it was Smurfette.

[quote name='Vanity' post='1747322' date='Apr 6 2009, 17.22']Suspects the night kill might have been a “healer hunt”;[/quote]

[quote name='Smurfette' post='1746476' date='Apr 6 2009, 04.27']<quoted Greedy mentioning healer>

Hence the choice of nightkill?

So yeah, I think we'll bark up the wrong tree if we look at the normal ideas of "what tier is he in, active, mid or quiet" or "who did he seem to trust and suspect" but instead should chalk it up as an attempt to kill the healer?[/quote]

That being said, he wasn't actually trying to paint Brainy as suspicious in this post, but it is pretty sloppy. Vanity also said he is sick, so maybe that enters into it.

Ok I need to go sleep and won't be back before nightfall, so I need to pick who I think is most likely lynch. I'd rather it be Grouchy, but it looks like more momentum might be going towards [b]Vanity[/b]. Hefty, if you're still around, what do you think? I'll move my vote back if there's a good chance Grouchy may be lynched.

[quote name='Lazy Smurf' post='1747460' date='Apr 6 2009, 19.27']so if Vanity is innocent and we lynch him, I could get behind a Grouchy-Smurfette pairing, but we shall cross that bridge when we come to it.[/quote]

Weird, this pair has been tickling my brain too.

I don't think it's odd to put Handy as the only person in the bottom tier. Right now, he's the only one we won't lynch unless given very good reason. Doesn't necessarily mean that Handy is the least suspicious per se, just the least likely one he'd vote for.

There's some residual suspicion left over from day one and questioning whoever it was about some defensive answer to question which did seem fishy on reread. But to be honest, maybe you ought to be lower, I am never very good at assessing how suspicious I find people.

ETA: I'll leave my vote on Grouchy and go to sleep now, so I hope that y'all lycnh someone

[quote name='Hefty' post='1747463' date='Apr 7 2009, 01.28']Good point - I didn't take Lazy's time constraint into consideration.

-----------------------------

A couple of things I'm finding I don't like about Vanity. In this post, he's reviewing Smurfette and Brainy. A couple of his points are not right, which could be lazy re-reads or spin.

What Brainy actually says, and I agree with him, is that after the Grouchy case was dismissed (by people thinking me suspicious for bringing it) he was under the radar.

The other thing he says is that Brainy was the one to bring up the 'healer hunt' explanation of the Greedy kill. Nope - it was Smurfette.

That being said, he wasn't actually trying to paint Brainy as suspicious in this post, but it is pretty sloppy. Vanity also said he is sick, so maybe that enters into it.[/quote]

I was reading Brainy's post out of context and it was this quote:
[quote name='Brainy' post='1746482' date='Apr 6 2009, 10.48']Well, it could be either healer hunt or just getting rid of unlynchable player. Still, it won't harm to look onto Greendy's suspects. If he had any.[/quote]

Yes, my work is sloppy as reading it in context he was commenting on someone else saying it.

It is day 2.

8 players remain: Brainy, Grouchy, Handy, Hefty, Jokey, Lazy Smurf, Smurfette, Vanity.

3 votes for Vanity (Smurfette, Jokey, Lazy Smurf)
1 vote for Grouchy (Brainy)

4 players have not voted: Grouchy, Handy, Hefty, Vanity.

Its never too early to send provisonal PM's in (if you have already sent them to Papa Mod then I don't have them)

So the 3 votes on Vanity are by the 3 people who have said they won't be around before night ends. :(

We would have to get all the remaining players to vote for Grouchy to get his lynch, and since Grouchy won't do that, it has to be Vanity. I don't like that at all. Not at all. I really think we need to look at Grouchy and possible pairings tomorrow.

The other option would be to hope we could get all 5 voters not on Vanity to switch to one of Smurfette, Jokey or Lazy, and I really don't see that happening at all. And I wouldn't want it to as Vanity is more suspicious than any of those 3 in my eyes.

Grrr ... [b]Vanity[/b]

It is day 2.

4 votes for Vanity (Smurfette, Jokey, Lazy Smurf, Hefty)
2 votes for Grouchy (Brainy, Vanity)

2 players have not voted: Grouchy, Handy.

approx 3 hour till end of day

1 hour 45 mins if you want day to end without waiting for Papa Smurf.

Archived