House Mallister
House Penrose
House Sarsfield
House Swann
House Swyft
House Toyne
House Vyrwel
House Wythers

This mafia game will follow the standard rules and game mechanics of mafia (see here) except as follows:

Days will last a maximum of 28 hours.

Nights will last a maximum of 8 hours.

Players will be modkilled if they fail to post for 24 hours.

However, prior to the start of day 2, I will attempt to replace an absent player, rather than resort to a modkill.

There will be a Coroner Finder in this game. It will reveal faction (FM or innocent).

Roles

The following roles may be used in the game. And they may be given to either alignment.

Finder

Healer

Martyr

Guard

Vigilante

Ninja

Friends

Lovers

Bulletproof

Bomb

Soldier

Mystery Lynch Protector

Mystery Voter

There may or may not be a Symp in the game. If a Symp is in the game, any CF and/or Finder would find him innocent.

Roles may or may not have additional limitations, requirements, and/or other miscellaneous characteristics not listed above.

There is no limitation on the number of roles that can be given to any one player.

Plessiez Pommingham. Local pickle farmer, picture hanger, and pastel-wearing poodle walker.

Dead.

Staked out in the center of the town, limbs stretched as far as they can reach, iron spikes driven through his hands and feet and into the ground. Eyes gouged out. Mouth stuffed full of his favorite snack. Peanut butter sandwiches.

Who would do such a thing? How could this happen, in your innocent little village, where peace, love, and happiness reign supreme? And why would anybody want to kill poor old Plessiez Pommingham?

You don't know the answers to any of those questions....but you mean to find them. You've hired a Coroner Finder from the next town over to help you out. But all he can do is tell you if you're on the right track after you've already executed somebody. You're going to have to do all the real work, of actually finding the murderer(s).

And you better hurry. Because, sadly, if you fail.....you may be the next to die.....

GAME BEGINS NOW

I'm here for a while, but the game is starting close to my bed time.

Swann, you do need your beauty rest, and you should tuck in early if you're going to have to get up in the middle of the night to kill people.

Edit: Because I can't spell evil's name.

How incredibly bestial.

There's not enough idle chit-chat for my liking.

Grandison for the win.

To help facilitate further idle chit-chat and the ever important RP, I'd like to introduce myself.

My name is House Harclay, but please, just call me Rodger. I enjoy holding hands, long walks on the beach, and the sweet sweet music of the South African chirping cricket. When I grow up, I hope to be either an astronaut, or a piece of public art--preferably something modern, in a nice setting near trees and a lake.

To help facilitate further idle chit-chat and the ever important RP, I'd like to introduce myself.

My name is House Harclay, but please, just call me Rodger. I enjoy holding hands, long walks on the beach, and the sweet sweet music of the South African chirping cricket. When I grow up, I hope to be either an astronaut, or a piece of public art--preferably something modern, in a nice setting near trees and a lake.

:tantrum:

Archived