Mafia Game 64

House Targaryen

Right. Confusio. Is the 'Bell' a liar, or have we no justification to call it so?

Five seems a hell of a lot. So I'm sceptical but it's too early to call, IMHO.

If it's a joke it seems to be backfiring!

Nah, it's a joke. Surely.

If he intended this to be taken seriously then he'd actually be putting some effort into convincing people. You don't just spring into the thread, shout "hey everyone, I'm a really wacky finder", waffle some about whether you'd even get results, and then go quiet if you wanted people to take you seriously.

Am I correct in remembering belmore's little thread derailing joike coming a a point wheen serious discussion was finally sprouting up?

I blame paranioa and having woke up hours earlier than usual for having believed it at all.

That said, it derailed the first real non rp discussion, as weak as it may have been. If there was even a chance of your master getting in trouble over the way it might pan out, that'd be a good reason for a symp to do this, especially in such a "hey its a joke duh!" way and with the "i'll reveal on day 4 or 5" teaser in there ready for a fake reveal and to keep him alive until then.

phew...back to serious business...anybody wanna claim they're the guard but can only guard the person lynched the previous day?

I didn't murder him, you liar :P Belmore

I'm a vigilante who can only kill people who were lynched the day before if that helps?

Jokes aside, that'd be a cool role. We need a zombie apolalypse game sometime!

anybody wanna claim they're the guard but can only guard the person lynched the previous day?

How did you know my role? :/

spring into the thread, shout "hey everyone, I'm a really wacky finder", waffle some about whether you'd even get results, and then go quiet

And how did you know how I was going to reveal? Is Targ feeding you information? :angry:

Looks like an interesting time passed while I got my beauty rest.

I really don't like Bell's "I'll reveal my role on day 4 or 5" comment.

At first read, I found the finder joke pretty funny. Not sure how anyone could have possibly taken it as serious. :/ Those who did are making my suspect list. (I need to go back and see who it was)

At first read, I found the finder joke pretty funny. Not sure how anyone could have possibly taken it as serious. :/ Those who did are making my suspect list. (I need to go back and see who it was)

:dunce: I'm one of them.

That said, could you explain your reasoning?

I find those suspicious who fear that I might reveal a role one day. Smells like nervous evil scum.

:dunce: I'm one of them.

That said, could you explain your reasoning?

Who has the most to fear from finders?

My reasoning is this: if you are thinking that you have nothing to fear from a finder and you read the outragous claim you can see the humor in it. If you fear finders and read that, your first reaction is likely to be "holy shit, I'm a goner if he's telling the thruth"

Archived