Minigame 64.5: a very Supernatural minigame

House Targaryen

Welcome to yet another Aly minigame :)

The setting will be the TV series Supernatural, but don't be afraid to play if you don't watch it :)

You might encounter: demons, vampires, witches, ghosts, ghouls, werewolves, reapers, angels....and there might be a roleless innocent somewhere in there too ;)

I'll do my best on the balance, promise.

Looking for at least 10 players, starting next Monday at the earliest.

I'd welcome the help of a non-Euro as co-mod :)

PM Targ to sign up :)

ETA: this will be an altless game.

Right...the general rules apply. For our new members, they basically boil down to: be nice to eachother, log in invisibly, post at least every 24 hours, or tell the mods in advance to get an extension, don't edit votes in or out of your posts. If you have any further questions, don't be afraid to ask :)

Extra stuff:

Day length: 24h

Night length: 8h

There is no Coroner Finder in this game.

Exploring the abandoned sylum seemed like the ultimate thrill. Armed with a single small flaslight, you make your way through the dusty wards, studded with old, rusty bedframes. In places, it looks as if had been the stage of a violent fight, but you are willing to put this down to other adventurous young people sneaking around. The bloodstains on the floor must be decades old, right? Right?!

Suddenly, you feel a breeze caressing through the old threadbare curtains, carrying with it the smell of dust and fear. You feel goosebumps on your skin. There suddenly seem to be more people in your group...

The flaslight goes out. You hear screams in the dark. The doors snap shut, and the ancient iron bars on the windows seem to twist themselves into eldritch shapes until the waning moon barely manages to penetrate them.

You hear a scratching sound outside, and manage to see a head between the bars. (Looks a lot like the bloke in my avatar). "I'm Sam Winchester" he says "we're going to get you idiots out of there, but it'll take a couple of days. I'm afraid there might be some demons or other spawn of hell in there with you, they've been known to hunt here." He tosses a small flask into the room, somebody snatches it up in the dark. "This will help you. Hang on in there"

The head starts backing up, but somebody shouts "Flaslight!". Sam reappears and files a couple of them through the bars. Then he is gone.

Although you know deep inside that you can't trust eachother, you huddle together in the dark, until you fall into a twitchy sleep.

Sometime later, you are wakened by a scream. Sunlight is filtering dimly through the barred windows, but it allows you to see the grossly mangled body of Pless, one of your best friends.

They are really in there with you....

PMs with roles are coming any moment now. Please don't post before I say so.

It is day 1.

12 players remain: Fireball, HaloBender, LCOTNW, Maester Luwin, Masonity, Mexal, MinaMartell, Piper, Slick Mongoose, TheMalcolm, TheManWho, Wiskeyjack.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

12 players have not voted: Fireball, HaloBender, LCOTNW, Maester Luwin, Masonity, Mexal, MinaMartell, Piper, Slick Mongoose, TheMalcolm, TheManWho, Wiskeyjack.

Ick, what a sausage fest it is in here...

Oh well, at lest I can play a game and post in the entertainment forum without having to switch profiles :P

I say we vote off Piper, WJ and Mexal first just so they can't gloat about pulling off an amazing FM feat if they do end up being guilty :P

Ick, what a sausage fest it is in here...

Oh well, at lest I can play a game and post in the entertainment forum without having to switch profiles :P

I say we vote off Piper, WJ and Mexal first just so they can't gloat about pulling off an amazing FM feat if they do end up being guilty :P

Sounds like a sound plan, for an evil killer who kills.

Want us to do all the hard work for you, and remove the biggest threats, eh?

I guess it's only fitting that we start by lynching MinaMartell.

Welcome to Mafia!

Also, Wiskeyjack is clearly an imposter. Bring back our beloved Whiskeyjack, you fiendishly foul fiend!

Picking on the new players, Masonity? ;)

Is supernatural any good? I've never seen it.

Is supernatural any good? I've never seen it.

No.

Girls like it 'cause... well, just look at Targs av, that's why.

Oh, and obviously I hit a nerve for Masonity... I'm thinking he's partnered with someone on my get rid of list :P

ETA: Heh... thank goodness I suck at scripting. That could of come out as a third vote for Masonity which would have made me look uber-suspicious :P

No.

Girls like it 'cause... well, just look at Targs av, that's why.

Oh, and obviously I hit a nerve for Masonity... I'm thinking he's partnered with someone on my get rid of list :P

3 votes?

On one hand, the last one wasn't correctly pulled off.

On the other, that's a huge amount of pressure.

I fold.

I am the symp, WJ, Piper and Mexal are my masters.

Damn you halo! :'(

Archived