The Zombie Apocalypse

Ummm, guns and sharp things have been banned. Does anyone know how effective extreme sarcasm is?

Secure the medieval armory at the tower of london. I thought it looked rather effective the second time I went there (the first time I didn't make it into the tower before I was arrested by London's finest).

Ummm, guns and sharp things have been banned. Does anyone know how effective extreme sarcasm is?

We might be induced to reinstate the lend-lease program in exchange for a decent non-zombified comic or two. It would at the very least reduce our trade deficit with Canada in respect of things humorous.

Tormund, we may want to start organizing our forces now under a single banner, so that when the Zombie Apocalypse comes, we can mobilize as one united force. We'd need a leader, someone to command the zombie special forces, someone to aid in training, a subsection devoted to surveillance and intelligence, an R&D department, and so on. The sooner we get this organized, the better.

But, most importantly, we have to pick a name for the group. Any suggestions?

I highly support all humans banding together in one, easily found place.

My suggestion for group name: Smörgåsbord Corps.

Who said anything about being in one place? And besides, good luck getting across the moat(s). We all know zombies can't swim. We should also begin research on creating zombie-eating sharks and stock the moat with them. With lasers.

Zombie Extermination Team A - Z.E.T.A.

I like it. Any objections?

Who said anything about being in one place? And besides, good luck getting across the moat(s). We all know zombies can't swim.

I'll have you know that I'm naturally boayant with the fetid gases produced by my decomposing flesh. In fact, we would have to weigh down ourselves as we shamble on the bottom of the moat, easily done considering we don't have to breath.

We should also begin research on creating zombie-eating sharks and stock the moat with them. With lasers.

And then soon you'll have a moat of zombie sharks. With lasers.

Sigh. So hungry.

We should also begin research on creating zombie-eating sharks and stock the moat with them. With lasers.

Fool! Now we have zombie sharks armed with lasers!

I'm going to recommend a base of operations in the bottom of canyons and cliffs. The zombies will simply fall off the cliffs trying to get to you, and dash their heads on the rocks below.

Fool! Now we have zombie sharks armed with lasers!

I'm going to recommend a base of operations in the bottom of canyons and cliffs. The zombies will simply fall off the cliffs trying to get to you, and dash their heads on the rocks below.

Pfft, don't give me that. If we engineer them to crave zombie, wouldn't it then go to have them crave zombie brains when they become zombie sharks? It'd be the perfect defense.

Or, if you must, robotic sharks armed with lasers.

ETA: What about a moat of flesh-eating acid?

Tormund, we may want to start organizing our forces now under a single banner, so that when the Zombie Apocalypse comes, we can mobilize as one united force. We'd need a leader, someone to command the zombie special forces, someone to aid in training, a subsection devoted to surveillance and intelligence, an R&D department, and so on. The sooner we get this organized, the better.

But, most importantly, we have to pick a name for the group. Any suggestions?

Coalition Of Boarders Resisting the Apocalypse?

Pfft, don't give me that. If we engineer them to crave zombie, wouldn't it then go to have them crave zombie brains when they become zombie sharks? It'd be the perfect defense.

Or, if you must, robotic sharks armed with lasers.

We aren't Dr. Evil here. We're the tattered remnant of humanity struggling to survive, and expemplifying the nobility of man.

ETA: What about a moat of flesh-eating acid?

Better :P Although I feel that cliffs will be easier to come by than millions of gallons of flesh eating acid. Also, the fumes from the moat would probably be detrimental to your health.

Perhaps we can figure out a way to implant explosives inside the bodies of PETA members. That way we could just let them go and they'll kill whatever zombies catch them, instead of having to wait around and kill the zombies ourselves.

We aren't Dr. Evil here. We're the tattered remnant of humanity struggling to survive, and expemplifying the nobility of man.

Pfft, this is why we start preparing now, before we become a tattered remnant of humanity struggling to survive. If we can perfect and mass-produce the zombie-eating robotic sharks now, before the zombie apocalypse comes, we'll be all the better for it. The lasers are overkill, though.

Better :P Although I feel that cliffs will be easier to come by than millions of gallons of flesh eating acid. Also, the fumes from the moat would probably be detrimental to your health.

That would all depend upon how big of a radius we give ourselves from the moat. If we section off a good chunk of land with a moat, we can allow ourselves to live comfortably in the center and only have the outer rim be dangerous. The necessary quantities of acid may be difficult to obtain, though.

The only issue I have with the canyon idea is, if somehow they do manage to successfully get down, it makes retreat a bit more difficult. What about we combine the two ideas - instead of a canyon, a giant trench with spikes down at the bottom, that's some 50-100ft deep? We'd need to implement some sort of system that would periodically set fire to the trench, to cleanse it of zombie bodies and prevent them from piling up. Retreat in worse case scenario would also be easier, because it'd mean just extending a bridge across the trench.

Perhaps we can figure out a way to implant explosives inside the bodies of PETA members. That way we could just let them go and they'll kill whatever zombies catch them, instead of having to wait around and kill the zombies ourselves.

This idea I approve.

Hmmm.... A Name. I like Zeta, CBRA is too close to COBRA (which is already taken)... How about...

Group of Humans Outliving Undead Legions

or GHOUL?

Guaranteeing Humanity Always Survives Turmoil ? - GHAST?

Band Rallied Against Infection by Necromantic Saliva ? BRAINS?

Hmmm.... A Name. I like Zeta, CBRA is too close to COBRA (which is already taken)... How about...

Group of Humans Outliving Undead Legions

or GHOUL?

Guaranteeing Humanity Always Survives Turmoil ? - GHAST?

Band Rallied Against Infection by Necromantic Saliva ? BRAINS?

GHOUL and GHAST I'm not too fond of, BRAINS isn't bad just for ironic purposes. But seeing as we're a GRRM fangroup, I think we should take that into account. Zombie Watch? (Modeled after Nights Watch.)

ETA: Or... Deadly Undead Destruction Effort, aka DUDE

Car Forts are easy to make.

Just need a couple of forklifts to stack them, not like the planet is short on Cars etc.

Also sod taking the armoury from the Tower of London, I will just move into the Tower of London, pre-made zombie proof Castle. I mean hell if a Mall can keep them at bay a Castle will do much better.

Pfft, this is why we start preparing now, before we become a tattered remnant of humanity struggling to survive. If we can perfect and mass-produce the zombie-eating robotic sharks now, before the zombie apocalypse comes, we'll be all the better for it. The lasers are overkill, though.

Good luck. We've got a jump on you by having already perfected a way of mass-producing zombies.

Archived