Mafia Game 65.5: Twonnocent

House Targaryen

Damn, ornery chatboard! Mods, do you know how much time was lost?

I don't know the exact time.

I'm thinking I may extend the day arbitrarily, to try and allow for people who may not have yet seen the thread as well as people who have suffered the misfortune of me making mistakes in my login PMs :dunce:

At the moment there will definitely be a lengthening by at least 2 hours - I'm deciding if it is worth adding any more on. Depends on if we're still waiting on too many people when I wake tomorrow.

Edit: It will almost definitely be 2 hours added on. Please act accordingly.

What, you going to throw a lemon at me Dalt? I mean, I guess it might hurt if you threw it really hard.

But those puny arms don't seem like they'll do much damage.

Well, I also have something to throw at you.

And THAT hurts........ :pirate:

Wagstaff, where is that staff that you've been talking about?

I'll give you a clue, Thorne. You see this enormous bulge? Yeah, I know, as if one could miss it. No, don't stare at it Thorne, try and keep some composure. Ok, now the clue is this: the bulge is not my family's heirloom Valyrian steel two-handed sword "Widowyeah".

I'll give you a clue, Thorne. You see this enormous bulge? Yeah, I know, as if one could miss it. No, don't stare at it Thorne, try and keep some composure. Ok, now the clue is this: the bulge is not my family's heirloom Valyrian steel two-handed sword "Widowyeah".

:wideeyed: :drool: :bow: :smileysex:

Oh, and I claim finder :thumbsup:

I really don't care how you call your nose.

So how long before we can drop the silly sexual innuendo? At least an hour I hope. I haven't had a chance to comment on how waggy Wagstaff's staff is...one would thing a staff would be more like...I don't know, wood? :P

Dogget - a stuffed black duck and a white horse that has stolen Wag's staff. What else do we know about him?

Yeesh, we're still in the RP phase? Shouldn't you have all speed-lynched me by this point? (On second thought, maybe I shouldn't give people the idea :uhoh:.)

As for all you false pretenders, you only wish you were half the finder I am.

I'm voting Melcolm. But only because his avatar's colour scheme gives me a bad case of nausea :P.

...Why do I get the feeling this will be a slow game? Someone confess to being a killer already, damn it.

Wow. This has been a very productive use of half of our Day One. Clearly we are a group of active and engaged posters who are doing our part to not get night-killed root out the evil-doers in our midst.

*crickets chirp*

Spicer, come back! Don't keep such a low profile. Aren't you supposed to duel me to the death for the title of One True Finder?

Wow. This has been a very productive use of half of our Day One. Clearly we are a group of active and engaged posters who are doing our part to not get night-killed root out the evil-doers in our midst.

*crickets chirp*

Spicer, come back! Don't keep such a low profile. Aren't you supposed to duel me to the death for the title of One True Finder?

Yes ma'am. Let us begin.

:fence:

I win.

On a serious note, Waterman for trying to blend in with the whole finder thing. Was it really neccessary to make the 4th or 5th claim to finder?

Archived