Mafia Game 65.5: Twonnocent

House Targaryen

It is day 1.

10 players remain: Dalt, Doggett, Jordayne, Melcolm, Shawney, Spicer, Thorne, Vikary, Wagstaff, Waterman.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

2 votes for Jordayne ( Doggett, Wagstaff)

2 votes for Spicer ( Vikary, Jordayne)

2 votes for Waterman ( Shawney, Spicer)

1 vote for Melcolm ( Dalt)

1 vote for Shawney ( Thorne)

1 vote for Thorne ( Melcolm)

1 players have not voted: Waterman.

2 hours have been added on to this day due to board down time.

On a serious note, Waterman for trying to blend in with the whole finder thing. Was it really neccessary to make the 4th or 5th claim to finder?

Hmmm... I remember such an accusation being thrown around during last big game, the player accused was indeed guilty (although everyone was guilty in a way during last game...).

I actually agree with everything Waterman has said so far, though, so I'd be loathe to lynch him on accusations of lack of originality.

In a rather outlandish move, I think I'll vote Spicer instead. Why so serious? Why is the 5th finder claim any worse than the 4th?

Hmmm... I remember such an accusation being thrown around during last big game, the player accused was indeed guilty (although everyone was guilty in a way during last game...).

I actually agree with everything Waterman has said so far, though, so I'd be loathe to lynch him on accusations of lack of originality.

In a rather outlandish move, I think I'll vote Spicer instead. Why so serious? Why is the 5th finder claim any worse than the 4th?

It's not. I never said it was. And besides, it's moot since Waterman was the 4th finder claim.

*hugs game*

Unfortuantely i was available all morning *sigh*

Right now I'd change my vote to Waterman for repeating the mistakes made by the killers in the last game. (please not, this is not a very serious vote, but very little has happened since my last visit)

Urm. Well that was interesting. Adding on the hours missed is going to mean people have to wait until I wake tomorrow for scene/lynch, which may be a couple of hours or something. By my count it is about 8 hours. I don't know if anyone has a more accurate count?

So I'm running late now and won't be back for a while, but to Doggett and Wagstaff: if we're making cases based on people following the crowd, then why did you decide to vote for players with two votes on them already?

What? It's better than nothing.

Oh, don't make me start with the role speculation.

Urm. Well that was interesting. Adding on the hours missed is going to mean people have to wait until I wake tomorrow for scene/lynch, which may be a couple of hours or something. By my count it is about 8 hours. I don't know if anyone has a more accurate count?

Maybe you should get an American co-mod to help you out.

I would love one. I don't know where to find one though. If anyone wants to volunteer, drop me a PM.

Day will now end at 5.32 am my time.

To be honest, given the lack of activity, might as well extend it til you wake up. I mean, it's not like it'll change anything. That's mid morning for Euros.

So I'm running late now and won't be back for a while, but to Doggett and Wagstaff: if we're making cases based on people following the crowd, then why did you decide to vote for players with two votes on them already?

Who's the we in this sentence? Spicer?

To be honest, given the lack of activity, might as well extend it til you wake up. I mean, it's not like it'll change anything. That's mid morning for Euros.

:agree:

Really? You agree with everything Waterman has said so far? Well, then let's review ...

:wideeyed: :drool: :bow: :smileysex:

Oh, and I claim finder :thumbsup:

Hearts are pretty <3

Agreeing with Waterman about hearts and Wagstaff's ... uh ... staff looks suspiciously like a defense. My vote remains firmly on Waterman.

ETA: I had to check, but you dropped a vote on Spicer, who had dropped a second vote on Waterman. Curiouser and curiouser. To be clear, I think Waterman is fm and you are a dirty partner/symp.

It is day 1.

10 players remain: Dalt, Doggett, Jordayne, Melcolm, Shawney, Spicer, Thorne, Vikary, Wagstaff, Waterman.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

3 votes for Waterman ( Shawney, Spicer, Doggett)

2 votes for Spicer ( Vikary, Wagstaff)

1 vote for Doggett ( Jordayne)

1 vote for Melcolm ( Dalt)

1 vote for Shawney ( Thorne)

1 vote for Thorne ( Melcolm)

1 players have not voted: Waterman.

:ninja:

It's also entirely possible that Waterman was trying to signal Wagstaff with his heart and admiration of his staff. I guess I'm not sure about the relationship here, unless Wag picked up on the Water signal. *scratches head* I just know I don't like it. Either one of them are high on my list.

ETA: I also dislike Dogget's vote on Waterman - mostly just the apologetic nature of it.

I also dislike Dogget's vote on Waterman - mostly just the apologetic nature of it.

That was what I was getting at. I thought Spicer's case was a decent attempt at putting pressure on Waterman for an RP-based Day One case (if not exactly original :P). But Doggett's reasons for jumping on the bandwagon were very middle-of-the-road and cautious. I don't like early bandwagons on flimsy cases, particularly when people are making comments like, "I don't think we have enough time to get anything more than a random lynch today." Doggett sounds as if he's leaving his options open so that depending on the situation, he can switch from a joke vote to a serious vote, just like...oh, just like what you did :).

By the way, how serious are you about your Waterman case? I would definitely like to see him post something that isn't an emoticon, but you sound very convinced.

It's also entirely possible that Waterman was trying to signal Wagstaff with his heart and admiration of his staff. I guess I'm not sure about the relationship here, unless Wag picked up on the Water signal. *scratches head* I just know I don't like it. Either one of them are high on my list.

What do you think Waterman's motivations for signalling to Wagstaff would be? Especially if you believe Waterman's the FM. Do you think two FM partners would blatantly RP together like that? Is it's a sign that Wagstaff is a symp? Those are your two explanations?

Archived