Mafia Game 65.5: Twonnocent

House Targaryen

Bullshit, Shawney is CI.

No one is CI. From the opening scene:

there is a small faction which has survived and infiltrated sections of both of the Targaryen groups.

It is possible some of us have been given the names of the FM because we believe they are on our team. Otherwise we could win the game on day one and since the mods recently had a little fubu with innocent PMs I doubt we could do a chain to find the FM.

(I have learned to read the opening scenes)

Thorne is right about one thing. There is something about this set-up that doesn't make sense.

Say we try to lynch Thorne today. Right before he's hammered, a guardian angel comes forward and shouts, "HALT!" We turn to him. "He's my teammate!"

All right, then. We decide to lynch Shawney. At L-2...

"HALT!" cries another guardian angel. "He's innocent. He's my teammate!"

The only chance that an innocent really has of getting lynched is if his guardian angel cries out, "Halt! He's on Team Aenyra with me!"

To which six people reply, "Who cares? I'm on Team Rhaegon."

But of course, that means we've narrowed the FM pool down to the six people. Seems unfair to Team Evil.

So something is weird about the set-up. Still don't mind lynching Thorne, though. If no one comes forward to save him, it would be a way of testing if we're right. (Of course, at this point, his partner could pretend to be his teammate.)

It is possible some of us have been given the names of the FM because we believe they are on our team. Otherwise we could win the game on day one and since the mods recently had a little fubu with innocent PMs I doubt we could do a chain to find the FM.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

:cry:

I should have known it was too easy.

About 5 hours til night I think.

I think it is possible that some innocents were given FM names because it is stated that they have infiltrated the other two factions. We would think they were with us - I wouldn't consider that an evil twist. It's would be close, but since the FM are specifically described as infiltrators .... grrrr. Maybe it is too evilish after all. All the FM games have 'infiltrators' or we would know to kill them.

If the FM were given unwitting symps, would that be too overpowered? I think so. Even if each symp only knew one FM (as is likely in this scenario) they would be taking cues from their FM and not vote someone they seemed to be protecting.

I am going to run on the assumption that the names we were given are not FM at this point.

About 5 hours til night I think.

I think it is possible that some innocents were given FM names because it is stated that they have infiltrated the other two factions. We would think they were with us - I wouldn't consider that an evil twist. It's would be close, but since the FM are specifically described as infiltrators .... grrrr. Maybe it is too evilish after all. All the FM games have 'infiltrators' or we would know to kill them.

If the FM were given unwitting symps, would that be too overpowered? I think so. Even if each symp only knew one FM (as is likely in this scenario) they would be taking cues from their FM and not vote someone they seemed to be protecting.

I am going to run on the assumption that the names we were given are not FM at this point.

There are several options i have been thinking of: the names given could be reciprocal, therefore would not create a chain; several people on a team could be given the same name. Now that would create some fun battles. :lol:

There are several options i have been thinking of: the names given could be reciprocal, therefore would not create a chain; several people on a team could be given the same name. Now that would create some fun battles. :lol:

Not reciprocal. Definitely not.

Brushing teeth helps my brain thinking.

No one is CI. From the opening scene:

Why exactly does this mean that Shawney is not CI? I mean, even if he got the name of an FM, he still is innocent himself! :hat:

Again, I have to ask why you are defending Thorne so much?

As for making a full blown case, well, in my opinion the case on Thorne is better than the case on Waterman. I think it's better than a case on Wagstaff. Waterman may or may not have signaled to Wagstaff, and Wagstaff may or may not have signaled back.

You on the otherhand you asked Thorne who you should vote for and have been defending him ever since.

How can my line be wishy washy? There are 3 others I'd vote for before him:

1. Thorne

2. Wagstaff

3. Shawney

4. Waterman.

You like Waterman better why? In your theory, Waterman, the FM, randomly picked someone to fake symp, and it just happened to be his real symp? To me that just isn't very likely. Could it happen, yes.

*rereading Waterman/Wagstaff*

OK... I'll agree if you take out the original signal then Waterman comes off worse. But I can't help but figure it in. Sorry. That's me. But like I said, I'd vote for any of the four. But for now, my vote stays on Thorne.

eta: the word you, so it would make sense.

Melcolm

wants to vote for everyone who has a connection to someone else. Blames Shawney to be my symp and supports the Waterman/Wagllestaff case. Was also very quiet during the revealing time. Doesn't sound like someone who is also a symp.

Archived