had

knowledge

that

only

an

innocent

could

have.

Really? Dalt was hinting pretty heavily and I posted before he did. He confirmed my post, in fact.

eta: to be clear, I don't suspect him at all, but I am not about to name anyone CI on day one.

It is possible some of us have been given the names of the FM because we believe they are on our team. Otherwise we could win the game on day one and since the mods recently had a little fubu with innocent PMs I doubt we could do a chain to find the FM.

I'd be pretty unhappy if that was the setup. I agree with people that something seems wrong about all of the innocents being connected. But it would be even worse, IMO, if we were given false information.

Well, actually Doggett - Dalt was pressing me and I said I knew one name on my faction. He said ok, gotcha, then you piped in when Thorne did his thing. Dalt questioned you with a specific question that I then backed you on ... so you didn't actually post before me. Just clarifying.

Well, actually Doggett - Dalt was pressing me and I said I knew one name on my faction. He said ok, gotcha, then you piped in when Thorne did his thing. Dalt questioned you with a specific question that I then backed you on ... so you didn't actually post before me. Just clarifying.

:)

I'm going to post a vote count, since Targ is gone for a while and may not be back until close to the lynch. Would appreciate it if people could help keep this updated over the next few hours.

It is day 1.

10 players remain: Dalt, Doggett, Jordayne, Melcolm, Shawney, Spicer, Thorne, Vikary, Wagstaff, Waterman.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

2 votes for Waterman ( Shawney, Spicer)

2 votes for Thorne ( Melcolm, Doggett)

1 vote for Spicer ( Vikary)

1 vote for Doggett ( Jordayne)

1 vote for Shawney ( Wagstaff)

1 vote for Melcolm ( Thorne)

2 players have not voted: Dalt, Waterman

I'd be pretty unhappy if that was the setup. I agree with people that something seems wrong about all of the innocents being connected. But it would be even worse, IMO, if we were given false information.

It wouldn't exactly be false information.

There is no way all the innocents can be connected. It would make it too easy to win.

Maybe there aren't any FM in this game :P

It wouldn't exactly be false information.

I have to admit, the way things are worded, both in the opening scene and in the PM....its possible that you're right, and some of us have been given names of FM.

But I still think it would be false information. Close to the use of a Godfather or Miller role. Definitely not something I'd support.

It's certainly not Melcolm.

Yeah. Which leaves me and Jordayne.

Really not sure he'd tell the truth. But I have to admit...I was going to vote for him before, but now I'm slightly hesitant. Would rather not lynch somebody on my team.

This game is annoying. :unsure:

Yeah. Which leaves me and Jordayne.

Really not sure he'd tell the truth. But I have to admit...I was going to vote for him before, but now I'm slightly hesitant. Would rather not lynch somebody on my team.

This game is annoying. :unsure:

Since you went after him harder than Jordayne, I'd say you are right in not voting him (based on the "not reciprocal" comment) Of course, I am pretty sure you are not on my team now too.

This might be a bad game :(

eta: this should give you 3 of your 4 team members :(

Any reason why you're just dismissing the possibility that Thorne is evil?

And if you really are counting that as unlikely, why are you voting for him?

I think he is a liar. :P I don't think you are his partner, but IF it was true, then you would have 3/4 of your team. The rest of us have 1/2.

He named several names to avoid anyone challenging him.

Same here (even though he's more likely to be on your team). Particularly since on a reread, I'm starting to wonder if he really did believe there was only one symp per team out there.

I'm considering just voting off a random low poster. But now I'm worried this is a gambit.

Goddammit, I'm exhausted. I need to reread and do a whole chart to work out who could be teamed up with whom, but I'm so tired now I can barely keep my eyes. Honestly, I'm starting to wish I was evil. At least then I'd know what the hell was going on.

We have less than an hour to go. I'm tired - need sleep soon.

Since there's a good chance night will be over before I wake up, and it's possible I could die (though hopefully unlikely - please don't kill me, FM, I'm sick of dying early!), I guess I should share my extra information. I'd really rather wait until everyone comes back to post, to see if anybody else has this type of info - would love to try to make a VPI. But bottom line is that I can't guarantee I'll be here to post this on day 2, and I want it out there, so....

The 2nd piece of information I was given is that Vikary is my childhood nemesis, and he most definitely is not a member of my faction. He could be FM/symp, or he could be a member of the other team. I would have tried to use the information to get him lynched today, but he only posted twice, so there wasn't much available for me to use.

Anyway, the point is that the odds of him being evil are higher than anybody else. Most of us are at 10% (1/10). Vikary is at 16.7% (1/6). So he should be lynched. I'd love to lynch him now, but I don't think we have enough people here or enough time to do it. I guess I'll throw a vote on him for now - Vikary. Going to go to sleep in about 15 minutes. If he doesn't gather another few votes in that time, then I'll probably just change over to Thorne, since he looks to be the most popular right now, and I still suspect him.

Archived