Mafia Game 65.5: Twonnocent

House Targaryen

Damn, if you didn't get it already - I am YOUR symp, dude! Do I have to spell out the name of our faction to proof this?

Ah, screw it. Let’s see if the game really is broken or not.

Thorne is innocent, he’s on my team.

*sigh*

Well, at least we didn't lynch Thorne. :P Day is over, danger is past.

Just in case the mod decides on a crazy extra extension or something, though - remove vote.

I'm kind of laughing at how ridiculous this game is turning out. Here are some random things I think I know -

1) Shawney and Melcolm are both innocent, and on the other team.

2) The group of Doggett, Jordayne, Spicer, Vikary, Wagstaff includes 2 FM, 2 members of the other team, and 1 member of my team (the player I'm symping).

There has been no lynch. It is now night. PMs please.

It is day 1.

10 players remain: Dalt, Doggett, Jordayne, Melcolm, Shawney, Spicer, Thorne, Vikary, Wagstaff, Waterman.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

4 votes for Thorne ( Melcolm, Doggett, Shawney, Dalt)

1 vote for Doggett ( Jordayne)

1 vote for Shawney ( Wagstaff)

1 vote for Spicer ( Vikary)

1 vote for Vikary ( Thorne)

1 vote for Waterman ( Spicer)

1 players have not voted: Waterman.

Another point: It may be advisable to have taken aboard all information in pre-game Targ posts. :ninja:

I'm kind of laughing at how ridiculous this game is turning out. Here are some random things I think I know -

2) The group of Doggett, Jordayne, Spicer, Vikary, Wagstaff includes 2 FM, 2 members of the other team, and 1 member of my team (the player I'm symping).

I agree with that. If the FM are wise, they're switching their kills between the two teams.

ETA: but then..........

giving the FM absolutely no information about what is going on seems to be very unfair IMO

Don't want to rely too much on this, but....

I care.

That was a post from Spicer to Shawney, where he says he cares about something Shawney had just posted.

At the time, it stood out to me as a bit random and out of place. It's possible that Spicer is symping Shawney.

After much talk and fuss without coming to a decision, the day ended withouit event.

And the night comes and brings with it the inky blackness. You sleep, troubled by visions of terrible things, of the future. You see ships burning, dead men walking, and the deaths of kings.

You wake suddenly and notice it is now day. You're the first up, and as you look around everything seems to be normal.

Except for one man - House Thorne, who has seven cuts around his throat. You examine closer, and rather unsqueamishly you see what caused the cuts. Seven large thorns have clearly done the job. You think about your house name, and hope you aren't next.

House Thorne was Piper of Chaos.

He was innocent.

It is day 2.

9 players remain: Dalt, Doggett, Jordayne, Melcolm, Shawney, Spicer, Vikary, Wagstaff, Waterman.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

9 players have not voted: Dalt, Doggett, Jordayne, Melcolm, Shawney, Spicer, Vikary, Wagstaff, Waterman.

Sorry for long absence. Well, now I am punished for this by not becoming a VPI.

I was given two names, a member of my faction and a member of opposite innocent faction. The latter was, guess who, Dalt.

My first thought was to reveal both names in my first post, offering another faction to make truce. Then I asked mods if any of those two players might be FM also. The said definitely yes.

I can name my faction, if you all agree it's needful.

I am sure we should lynch Thorne next mornnig.

ETA: crosspost!

Hmmm... okay, I'm finding this game extremely confusing.

I re-read the initial Targaryen posts and they mention that the two faction leaders make a truce. I think it's possible that they are Dalt and Vikary and that we don't each know a different member of our faction, but rather many players know the faction leader. Does this make any sense to anyone? I didn't get a childhood nemesis either, but I do know a member of my faction.

I'm pretty surprised that Thorne died, as he was today's top suspect.

Could you please let the rest of us in as to how you came to these conclusions?

I think it's possible that they are Dalt and Vikary and that we don't each know a different member of our faction, but rather many players know the faction leader. Does this make any sense to anyone?
No.

Waterman was given name of Thorne, not me or Dalt.

Me also.

Sorry for long absence. Well, now I am punished for this by not becoming a VPI.

I was given two names, a member of my faction and a member of opposite innocent faction. The latter was, guess who, Dalt.

My first thought was to reveal both names in my first post, offering another faction to make truce. Then I asked mods if any of those two players might be FM also. The said definitely yes.

I can name my faction, if you all agree it's needful.

I am sure we should lynch Thorne next mornnig.

ETA: crosspost!

So you are saying that Targ said that the person from your own team who's name you have could be the FM? Weren't we basing our voting yesterday off the assumption that if you had someone's name they were innocent (well, the rest of you anyway?) This kind of fraks things up, does it not?

Sheesh. I need to go back to bed... again.

Sorry, guys, I fell asleep. It's probably for the best, though, because I would have voted Thorne or Vikary.

I should be happier that someone who was a big suspect and most likely not on my team was night-killed. Still, there's this lingering doubt in my mind that he only pretended to be symping Dalt so as to get him to remove his vote.

Hmmm... okay, I'm finding this game extremely confusing.

I re-read the initial Targaryen posts and they mention that the two faction leaders make a truce. I think it's possible that they are Dalt and Vikary and that we don't each know a different member of our faction, but rather many players know the faction leader. Does this make any sense to anyone? I didn't get a childhood nemesis either, but I do know a member of my faction.

I assume it's because the FM knew he wasn't their symp. I suppose that rules out Dalt as the killer...unless he's playing a devious WIFOM game with us. But for now, I'm going to assume Dalt and Vikary are VPI. Dalt, did you get the same information as Vikary in your role PM? Was Vikary the one you knew for sure was a member of the other faction?

So let's say Vikary is one of the players Dalt knows is on the other team. That leaves Spicer, Doggett, Wagstaff...and me :(. Dalt is symping one of those players--and it's not me, because I'm pretty sure Dalt isn't on my team. I'm guessing you think Doggett is a member of the opposite faction because he made a comment saying he thought you weren't on his team. Which leaves two possible FM...

Wait a minute. I'm not sure I like your list very much.

Incidentally, what makes you think there are two FM in there? Process of elimination?

So you are saying that Targ said that the person from your own team who's name you have could be the FM?
Yes. I suppose if you would sent Targ PM about the question, you'd get same clarification.
Weren't we basing our voting yesterday off the assumption that if you had someone's name they were innocent (well, the rest of you anyway?)
You were wrong evidently. As some people already mentioned, it would be too easy way to solve the game.

As I see our situation, there are 5 supporters of Rayenyra and 5 supporters of Aegon and one member of each faction is also FM.

Archived