Mafia Game 65.5: Twonnocent

House Targaryen

WJ... Dude. I was a FM hiding in a group of people (Team R). You were a good kill because you were the other group (Team A). Why would I kill a member of Team R? That reduces the members to find me in. I wanted all of Aegon dead before I moved over to Rhenyrs.

So if you wanted the innocent win, maybe you shouldn't have killed the FM that was on your team.

And since the healer had healed himself, I think you were a pretty damn good choice.

btw - I think this is the most unintentionally hilarious post all game. Piper would never lie? He lies all the time when he thinks he can get away with it and explain later. Piper is KNOWN for lying and sowing confusion :rofl:

(that and when I said that part of sowing confusion it's what I thought on Day 1 when I thought he was evil)

I meant he wouldn't try to draw out a good healer.

If it is going to be a while, I will mod a mini - in true mini fashion. I ask for sign-ups and whoever signs up in the given time gets to play, I make a game around that.

I am not sure if Aly is next as we all ready did a supernatural game. But I have signed up and I am ready to go as soom as I have 15 players. I have fixed the "money" game.

WJ... Dude. I was a FM hiding in a group of people (Team R). You were a good kill because you were the other group (Team A). Why would I kill a member of Team R? That reduces the members to find me in. I wanted all of Aegon dead before I moved over to Rhenyrs.

Shawney was VPI. You weren't hiding behind her at all, regardless of which team she was on. Because she wasn't a lynch option.

It really doesn't matter, but c'mon, West, lets be realistic. When you're in the spoilers, you always say that the FM should kill me, because it makes it easier for them to win. You always say that it's what you would do, without any regrets. So when you kill me in a game, you have to expect me to think there is some sort of anti-WJ bias behind it.

So if you wanted the innocent win, maybe you shouldn't have killed the FM that was on your team.

I wanted to hunt down the FM. That was my primary goal. Probably my fault for not playing the game as it was presented to us, but I just couldn't get myself to care about fighting the other innocent team. Doing so would have required me to 1) try to lynch people who I didn't think were FM, and 2) not take a leadership role, to avoid the night kill. Which didn't sound like much fun.

And since the healer had healed himself, I think you were a pretty damn good choice.

Given that healers can't heal themselves in most of our games, I doubt anybody expected it as an option in this one.

Hi,

I've moved the spoiler thread into the game 65 section so everyone can see it. I'm a bit sorry to everyone about the way it turned out, but in the unlikely case that I do decide to ever rerun a version of this setting I've learned some valuable things at your expense.

Lany - if you're modding the next one, I'll send you the alt list etc soonish.

Shawney was VPI. You weren't hiding behind her at all, regardless of which team she was on. Because she wasn't a lynch option.
True. But I wasn't thinking that... and I guess I should have. I was thinking (along with the fact that you were primarily repsonsible behind Mexal being dead) that she wouldn't be healing member's of Aegon's team. It was down to you or Wagstaff. I never said I played a good FM (or innocent for that matter.)

It really doesn't matter, but c'mon, West, lets be realistic. When you're in the spoilers, you always say that the FM should kill me, because it makes it easier for them to win. You always say that it's what you would do, without any regrets. So when you kill me in a game, you have to expect me to think there is some sort of anti-WJ bias behind it.
I swear you weren't killed because you are WJ. I had no idea. Yes, I understand why you might think (feel) that you were targeted for being you, but this time that simply wasn't the case. I think my PM to Targ expressing my shock that it was you shows this.

I nightkill people I think are threats... in fact I think I have killed Piper night one ever time I have played FM (sorry again, Piper.)

I wanted to hunt down the FM. That was my primary goal. Probably my fault for not playing the game as it was presented to us, but I just couldn't get myself to care about fighting the other innocent team. Doing so would have required me to 1) try to lynch people who I didn't think were FM, and 2) not take a leadership role, to avoid the night kill. Which didn't sound like much fun.
My statement about you not killing the FM on your team was a jest. It probably should have been followed by this smiley: :P

Given that healers can't heal themselves in most of our games, I doubt anybody expected it as an option in this one.
My point being that since she did heal herself, I made the right choice in not killing her. If I had picked her she wouldn't have died. That certainly then would have been the wrong choice, no?

Whew. I was worried I'd come back to the thread and see that Melcolm was innocent. Great game, everyone! (And to Gertrude, Lany, mentat, Piper, and First Sword: sorry for suspecting you.)

*waves Malcolm's Angels flag*

I'm not stealing your victory. I'm simply saying that its interesting how the team that did all the work was punished by night kills and a 'loss', while the team of lazy slackers sat back and got the win. :P

That's a bit unfair. :cry: It sucks that you and Piper technically lost despite contributing so much to Team Innocent's victory, but that's the way merc games work. I don't think we were lazy slackers who sat back and did nothing just because our analysis wasn't as good as yours was. It's not as if we were deliberately trying to dodge a nightkill.

By the way, I just wanted to clarify something. I only mentioned the idea of lynching Waterman because Waterman and Wagstaff were genuine suspects. I was hoping I could prove one of them was the killer if they bought my threat and tried to kill the other one at night rather than a member of Team Rhaenyra.

I nightkill people I think are threats... in fact I think I have killed Piper night one ever time I have played FM (sorry again, Piper.)

No need to apololgize, at that point I was glad that I took the bullet instead of Dalt (because I thought we had a chain of players information and Dalt had not revealed his name at that point).

If you feel you need to apologize for doing something wrong, than it was to use a part of the role PM to CI yourself. ;)

I'm guessing Piper was killed because Mex and West thought he was the healer?

(I'm sure this is answered in the spoilers, but ... I'm impatient)

I think you were the only one who interpreted a post that was a desperate attempt to explain why I didn't confess that I knew the name of a team member as a healer claim.

Welcome back to Team Loosers Paranoia Humanity! :P

Archived