Mafia Game 65.5: Twonnocent

House Targaryen

I cracked Jordayne's code too. It definitely says Melcolm.

:cry:

You know what's ironic? I'd already left a code for Melcolm on Day One. But apparently it was more secure than that stupid encryption software. You are pure evil.

I'm leaving my vote on Spicer. But I'm going to stop and reread now just so I can figure out the teams. Apparently I'm behind on the whole LSAT problem.

Sigh. I'm so tired of being evil in games where I'm getting beaten by the setup. When I play as rarely as I do now, these kinds of situations just don't make me want to play at all.

Feel free to vote me. I'm evil. I realize I could have denied it but honestly, I don't really care.

:grouphug:

I'm so sorry.

ETA: If you are who I think you are, you really do have the most terrible luck.

I don't blame you. It sucks and its unfair. I apologize for the way things have gone down. But once I realized that you were lying, I couldn't ignore the information.

Sorry again. :( Spicer

Nah, you're fine. You played within the context of what the set up required. It's just been two games in a row and I only play once every few months these days.

Anyway, just so you know, everything I said today is everything I believe. I wasn't spinning it because I was evil however being evil just made it hit me harder.

It is day 2.

9 players remain: Dalt, Doggett, Jordayne, Melcolm, Shawney, Spicer, Vikary, Wagstaff, Waterman.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

4 votes for Spicer (Vikary, Jordayne, Dalt, Shawney)

2 votes for Melcolm (Wagstaff, Doggett)

1 vote for Waterman (Spicer)

3 players have not voted: Melcolm, Shawney, Waterman.

I need a few minutes to read through again, but I wanted to say I don't find Spicer's reactions odd at all. I don't even like codes so encryption is even worse in my eyes. I would have refused to do it too. Spicer is not the only one who spoke against the codes - Wagstaff did too but I don't see people running him out of town on a rail. I don't like the knee jerk reactions against Spicer.

This post looks as if Shawney is defending Spicer. Given that Shawney is one of my 2 top suspects for a Spicer partner, its a point against him.

On the other hand (uh oh, middle of the road! :P), Shawney was the first one to say that we had each been given 1 name of a team member. That made me think he was innocent.

Right now, my tiers for a Spicer partner are:

Tier 1 - Shawney, Doggett

Tier 2 - Vikary, Melcolm

Tier 3 - Jordayne

Jordayne is on the bottom tier because he has coded in a name. Unless somebody claims a duplicate, I tend to think he's innocent.

Point against Vikary is that the game might not be 100% symmetrical. We're all assuming that he's telling the truth about being given my name, but there's no real reason to believe it, beyond our expectation of things being even on both sides. All he really did was repeat what I said.

Melcolm is connected to Jordayne, because he was the name coded. Thus far, we haven't seen a case where somebody was given the name of a FM. However, we don't have names from everyone, so I'm not willing to put him in the bottom tier yet.

This post looks as if Shawney is defending Spicer. Given that Shawney is one of my 2 top suspects for a Spicer partner, its a point against him.

On the other hand (uh oh, middle of the road! :P), Shawney was the first one to say that we had each been given 1 name of a team member. That made me think he was innocent.

Right now, my tiers for a Spicer partner are:

Tier 1 - Shawney, Doggett

Tier 2 - Vikary, Melcolm

Tier 3 - Jordayne

Jordayne is on the bottom tier because he has coded in a name. Unless somebody claims a duplicate, I tend to think he's innocent.

Point against Vikary is that the game might not be 100% symmetrical. We're all assuming that he's telling the truth about being given my name, but there's no real reason to believe it, beyond our expectation of things being even on both sides. All he really did was repeat what I said.

Melcolm is connected to Jordayne, because he was the name coded. Thus far, we haven't seen a case where somebody was given the name of a FM. However, we don't have names from everyone, so I'm not willing to put him in the bottom tier yet.

Since you are such a good code breaker, count the letters in my code, and put house in front of it. Your tier one will completely disappear. and the code was "ugly" just like his av.

We've all made screw ups as mods. It is a lot harder than you think it is. I know I had a major one a while back.

I think if the setup is faulty, the game should be called.

I personally don't have a problem with playing it out. At the very least, I think the mod should hear from all players, rather than just calling it based on pressure from one person.

Is the setup fair to the evil players? Probably not. Doesn't change the fact that we're still playing a logic game here, and there are still things to figure out.

We've all made screw ups as mods. It is a lot harder than you think it is. I know I had a major one a while back.

I think if the setup is faulty, the game should be called.

The setup is not faulty. I need a little time to consider whether the game is worth continuing.

Since it's the set-up that seems to be faulty, let's just get it out in the open -

My teamate is Vikary. Which kind of makes a chain of 4 seem unlikely because I would assume Vikary knows Jordayne and Melcolm knows me ... but his voting yesterday seems to contradict that (even though he didn't actually vote for me)

Since it's the set-up that seems to be faulty, let's just get it out in the open -

My teamate is Vikary. Which kind of makes a chain of 4 seem unlikely because I would assume Vikary knows Jordayne and Melcolm knows me ... but his voting yesterday seems to contradict that (even though he didn't actually vote for me)

I have you dear. :)

Doggy-Shawney-Vikary-

By the way, here was my super-fantastic code.

Yeesh, we're still in the RP phase? Shouldn't you have all speed-lynched me by this point? (On second thought, maybe I shouldn't give people the idea :uhoh:.)

As for all you false pretenders, you only wish you were half the finder I am.

I'm voting Melcolm. But only because his avatar's colour scheme gives me a bad case of nausea :P.

...Why do I get the feeling this will be a slow game? Someone confess to being a killer already, damn it

The last letters of each sentence spell "teammate" backwards.

Archived