GoT Mafia 66: Gold, Liars, Thieves, and killing Killers who Kill

Lannister Guard

Interesting.

Firstly, having a V in your name is in no way cool.

Secondly, clearly you're not the only person "cool enough" to have a V in your name, because Vikary also does (as you were so kind enough to point out in your post).

House Vyrwel

Clearly Vyrwel meant that he is the only one awesome enough to deserve, or be allowed to keep a V in his name. Waiving the truth of this assertion, wilful misunderstanding is not cool Harclay, not cool at all. Besides, the Harclay alt has been evil before, ergo, must be this game too. Foolproof.

Anyway, howdy everyone! I must confess myself to be almost completely uncomprehending of the strange money based mechanics of this game. As a result, I intend to commit myself wholeheartedly to reams of RP much effort at catching us some bad guys, the old fashioned way! :)

I agree with your other points, but what do you mean by this? How would the killers know you've already spent your money?

Lets say you and I agree to have you guarded tonight in case someone wants to kill you. You pay 75 gold and I pay 50. Since we're not partnered we have to agree to this on the thread.

The FM know that you have no gold left, I have 25, and that if they target you you'll survive.

I forgot to e-mail myself the setting :blush:

you are in a Lanister camp and suspected of being traitors. (sorry)

Oh, interesting. I demand trial by combat! :P

Lets say you and I agree to have you guarded tonight in case someone wants to kill you. You pay 75 gold and I pay 50. Since we're not partnered we have to agree to this on the thread.

The FM know that you have no gold left, I have 25, and that if they target you you'll survive.

Ah. I thought you were talking about individual players secretly bribing the guards.

Not having a setting combined with not *completely* understanding the thieving/money mechanics has sorta got me wondering what I should be doing right now.

Make a joke about Bellmore being a hooker?

EDIT: Damnit beaten to the punch

I've been wrestling with my conscience over the morality of stealing from the dead.

Luckily I managed to hit it with the DDT, before applying the sharpshooter and making it tap out.

I then woke up and realised that I've never had a conscience.

Mustn't eat too much cheese before bed...

Archived