GoT Mafia 66: Gold, Liars, Thieves, and killing Killers who Kill

Lannister Guard

Harr, how I like that! Pretending not to know what you have been arrested for! :pirate:

* spits in front of Drox' feet *

If you haven't heard the rumours yet:

Three months ago, the lovely Queen Regent drank a bit too much wine after Joffrey's death. Now she is pregnant, and one of you is the father of the child. Unfortunatly, the Queen Regent only remembers that all of you tried to be her wild stallion, but most of you have been too drunk to accomplish anything. Some, however, filled the Queen Regent's, uhm, treasure purse with their own currency, but she cannot remember who exactly. Your mission is to find out who fullfilled that misson and might thus be the possible father. Those who soiled the Queen regent will be behaeded at the foot of Baelor's sept. The rest of you will be sent to the wall.

Talk.

Or die.

It wasn't me! I was too busy, uh, praying with Loras.

If you haven't heard the rumours yet:

Three months ago, the lovely Queen Regent drank a bit too much wine after Joffrey's death. Now she is pregnant, and one of you is the father of the child. Unfortunatly, the Queen Regent only remembers that all of you tried to be her wild stallion, but most of you have been too drunk to accomplish anything. Some, however, filled the Queen Regent's, uhm, treasure purse with their own currency, but she cannot remember who exactly. Your mission is to find out who fullfilled that misson and might thus be the possible father. Those who soiled the Queen regent will be behaeded at the foot of Baelor's sept. The rest of you will be sent to the wall.

Talk.

Or die.

This setting makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Who would want to impregnate such a praying mantis of a woman? And if she can't remember who did it why should we? And if the Queen Regent's Cersei then it's not as if she's a total stranger to the bastard spawning business. And I don't really like the wall either. What's the charge against us? Getting drunk? Poor taste? I demand trial by combat!

Plus, if it had been me, you'd remember :cool:

On these notes, does spamming earn us any gold?

A very rapid defence of Vyrwel. Good to know i'm on the right track. :smoking:

I aim to please. Not that the Queen Regent could testify to that or anything...

Beer's off, I'm afraid, the quality control guys finally caught up with me. There's wine a-plenty though, are you for the red or the white?

If it's piss-flavoured beer that someone's after, have you tried (House) Foster's?

This start seems slightly earlier than I had anticipated.

House Wagstaff

It'll become a serious vote if he starts making poor puns. :tantrum:

We Wagstaff never make poor puns. It is known. You must be confusing with our bad taste cousins the Falstaff.

Anyway, the guilty ones are so obvious I'm surprised nobody has guessed of yet. This being game 66, my vote goes to House Grandison, who is the 6th on the player list. Farman (6 letters, starts with the 6th letter in the alphabet) has to be guilty too.

Thorne, Vikary and Vyrwel all have 6 letters as well. Since 5 baddies are a bit too much I guess, I shall have to think a bit more on Grandison and Farman's partners.

This setting makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Who would want to impregnate such a praying mantis of a woman?

Lots of people, it seems.

I demand trial by combat!

Is that the 2nd time you've demanded trial by combat? Do you have a particular facility with killing that we should know about?

Prospects are not looking good for us thieves perfectly respectable lords. Either we get killed in-game, or we get accused of knocking up Her Highness, or it's a celibate lifetime ahead on the Wall. If we steal collect enough gold, can't we bribe Varys to smuggle us out to Braavos or something?

It is day 1.

16 players remain: Arryn, Belmore, Doggett, Drox, Farman, Grandison, Harclay, Jordayne, Shawney, Swann, Thorne, Toyne, Vikary, Vyrwel, Wagstaff, Waterman.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or 8 to go to night.

1 vote for Belmore ( Waterman)

1 vote for Drox ( Toyne)

1 vote for Grandison ( Wagstaff)

1 vote for Harclay ( Arryn)

1 vote for Vikary ( Vyrwel)

1 vote for Vyrwel ( Harclay)

1 vote for Wagstaff ( Shawney)

1 vote for Waterman ( Belmore)

8 players have not voted: Doggett, Drox, Farman, Grandison, Jordayne, Swann, Thorne, Vikary.

No, but if you should make it too the wall, we will give you an extra black egg cosy. :smoking:

Yay?

Lots of people, it seems.

Or so she claims. I remember a nice brunette from the riverlands and an excellent bottle of port, it gets blurry from then on...

Is that the 2nd time you've demanded trial by combat? Do you have a particular facility with killing that we should know about?

Why yes, I'm an unrivaled duelist. With my fine Valyrian heirloom blade "The Pen", I can defeat any man in single combat. I'm only vulnerable when surrounded by an angry mob or when I'm fast asleep.

I don't think I know any Cersei jokes. How many Queen Regents does it take to change a lightbulb? Knock knock, who's there, Cersei, Cersei who? So Cersei walks into a bar...

Obviously I'd never make such jokes about our regent, given that I have the highest respect for her and would certainly not have gone anywhere near her chambers.

Archived