RIP EHK

EHK for Darwin

:cry:

EHK's posts were some of my favorites on this board, and the place will really feel different without him. He argued brilliantly and passionately in a way I only wish I could, and I have never known anyone who could channel his rage so eloquently.

I am deeply sorry for your and your family's loss, Chris. This is utterly stunning news.

I never had the pleasure of meeting EHK in person, but I always enjoyed reading his words. He had such passion and such intellect to bring to almost any topic. He will be greatly missed.

This is simply awful news. Words escape me. My condolences to you, Chris, and the rest of EHK's family. He was one of the best of us and hole his loss will leave here will be large. I can not imagine the chasm his passing will leave for his family and close friends.

Chris, thank you taking the time to let us know about what happened.

*stickied this thread and edited title to clarify topic.*

He was one of the most impressive and formidible thinkers on the board, and his place here will be missed.

My deepest sympathies for to his family and to those who knew him, where I'm sure he will be missed far more.

Wow. Horrible news. :(

I've been lurking/posting from the old ezboard (around 2000) and EHK has been one of the most memorable posters throughout its history. His command of the language and impassioned views always guarenteed a excellent post -- he felt like an old friend even if I only conversed with him maybe a half dozen times.

:( :(

I'm so sorry for your loss, Chris. Thank you for letting us know. EHK... it doesn't feel like the board is the same place without him. He'll be missed greatly.

that is absolutely terrible news. ive been arguing with, debating with, sharing with, laughing with, admiring, hating, loving, EHK for the past 6 or 7 years.

fuck.

he will be missed. and remembered.

fuck

Archived