Photoshoppers - Show Us The Cast

About Yea High

Calling all those skilled in the art of graphic web fu (WightMeWorry?) - while the rest of us whittle away the time by screaming insults at one another for perceived slights, y'all can make yourselves useful by "costuming" the actors already hired.

Don't necessarily find the closest picture to what you imagine - just the one you can work with easiest.

We wanna see:

Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister

Sean Bean as Eddard Stark

Mark Addy as King Robert Baratheon

Kit Harington as Jon Snow

Harry Lloyd as Viserys Targaryen

Jack Gleeson as Prince Joffrey Baratheon

Annnnnd ... maybe Rowan Atkinson as Varys the Spider (good luck with that one)

Ex-cellent!! Even though I have been championing Rome's Rafi Gavron, you have made me appreciate Kit Harrington's look as Jon Snow. There is even passing resemblence to Bean in that shot, must be the schnoze. :D

It's funny I thought of Rafi Gavron as Quentyn Martell.

Great pics guys :) Harington is just dead on for Jon Snow! Though I can't even let myself hope that the Targs will have silver hair and purple eyes..just too perfect.

It's funny I thought of Rafi Gavron as Quentyn Martell.

Great pics guys :) Harington is just dead on for Jon Snow! Though I can't even let myself hope that the Targs will have silver hair and purple eyes..just too perfect.

Or Ser Loras Tyrell perhaps? Maybe even Camilla Belle as his sister Maergery, or even Lyanna in flashback, or both.

Camilla Belle is beautiful enough, I think she can even pull off Daenerys Targaryen. She would be my second choice after Gemma Ward. Only b/c I think Ward might be the more polished actor.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Maester Jorgensen (pinches self... HBO series actually might happen!)

Ghost Ghost There are more great pics if you click on the "wolf" groups and pools on flicker. Cub Cub Howl

got some photo-manipulations of actual people in the works... they're all speculative based on GRRMs wicked clues and not confirmed actors (and probably totally off-base)... will post them in the other makeover thread shortly...

Archived