Photoshoppers - Show Us The Cast

About Yea High

There are sometimes problems with our website :( Try again - it should be working now.

Thanks.

Some truly amazing pictures there. The Ned and Viserys ones were the best, but they were all good.

Tell the people on your board good job from me. I hope you'll post the next links as the new characters are updated.

And welcome to the boards, I see that was your third post.

Thanks.

Some truly amazing pictures there. The Ned and Viserys ones were the best, but they were all good.

Tell the people on your board good job from me. I hope you'll post the next links as the new characters are updated.

Thanks, surely I will post new links. While there are no new announcements look on our dream-cast pictures :)

By the way I have added English titles.

And welcome to the boards, I see that was your third post.

Thanks! I am a long time lurker (registered since 2005).

Some of them were horrible, while others were really well-done.

Different people are doing them, so the quality varies. I believe the horrible ones are mines :D

Love the Josh Holloway ones, it's perfect! :lol:

It's one of mine favorites too. I still hope Holloway would be the one who is "too good to be true" :)

And if Mila Jovovich is the "forth is the fifth" they would make awesome twins! Don't they look alike?

Well, I've fiddled too much with these accursed lazy blonde ringlets to turn back now... in spite of my best judgement, I give you the Golden Twins Jaime and Cersei I may have misunderstood the "Dutch Treat"/"Harry Potter" clue. :D But they do kinda look alike.

Feel free to wash your eyes with fearsomely strong cider after viewing.

Hi,

I am from Russian ASOIAF boards and we had been photoshopping dream-cast for a while. So when the real names were announced we photoshopped them as well :)

Gallery

We have already

Peter Dinklage as Tyrion Lannister

Sean Bean as Eddard Stark

Kit Harington as Jon Snow

Harry Lloyd as Viserys Targaryen

Jennifer Ehle as Catelyn Stark

And just for fun you can also browse our dream-cast galleries where you can find Kidman, Jolie and Jovovich as Cersei and Holloway as Jaime.

Gallery1

Gallery2

Enjoy!

thanks for that.

I have to say, that's the first time i've ever looked at Ned and thought "I'd hit that." :smoking:

Hi,

I am from Russian ASOIAF boards and we had been photoshopping dream-cast for a while. So when the real names were announced we photoshopped them as well :)

Gallery

We have already

And just for fun you can also browse our dream-cast galleries where you can find Kidman, Jolie and Jovovich as Cersei and Holloway as Jaime.

Gallery1

Gallery2

Enjoy!

Wow, thanks for the share. These are amazing.

Best photoshop I've seen yet, of any character.

Can't put my finger on as to why, but for some reason this really reminds of a young Val Kilmer.

Hi,

Gallery

We have already

Gallery1

Gallery2

Enjoy!

Wow, very very nice! Thank you for sharing.

Charlize Theron would completely own the role of Cersei. :D

Hi,

Thanks fot that. That was really good.

I laughed out loud when I saw Hugh Laurie as Davos as DeNiro as Tywin.

Hilarious as the error is, you might wan´t to change it so that Rachel Hurd-Wood isn´t called Rachel Hardwood.

Thank your guys for all nice words :cheers:

Charlize Theron would completely own the role of Cersei. :D

Charlize Theron actually won in our dream-cast polls :)

Thanks fot that. That was really good.

I laughed out loud when I saw Hugh Laurie as Davos as DeNiro as Tywin.

Hilarious as the error is, you might wan´t to change it so that Rachel Hurd-Wood isn´t called Rachel Hardwood.

My fault with Rachel. Thanks for noting it. I will correct her name asap.

Photoshop Alan Rickman as Dolorous Edd for me and I will love you for ever.

Nice idea! :thumbsup: After we finish HBO-announced actors we might try Dolorous Edd :D

One new photoshopped portrait

Joffrey Baratheon - Jack Gleeson

He is too young here but unfortunately there is no choice of photos for this actor.

Wow, I really like Iain Glen as Mormont ! It makes me hope that, if the series is picked up, they find an actor who have something in common with him to play the part of his father. It's something that I would love to see in the series, the parallel between father & son, both of them being really interesting characters.

Archived