When can we expect another casting announcement?

daimonion

I'm pretty sure she cuts her time between NYC and Australia. Do you know where she is at the moment? ;)

Well I did some research on Gemma... it looks like she is in NY most of the time, but it seems like she hasn't done any modeling or acting since Heath Ledger died back in Jan. (they were rumored to be dating...) So kind of sad :(

I've been checking this site and the winter is coming blog every half hour for the last few days. How much longer are they going to keep us in suspense? What are they waiting for? Are they waiting until they've finishing casting all characters to announce everyone at once?

I have to say I'm the first to suggest Gemma Ward to be cast as Dany :-))), so I hope it happens! She's who I had in my mind from the start...

I like Max Brown as Jaime, he has the right look. Although I'm still holding out for Philip Winchester, who I think I also suggested first (not quite as sure about that)...

I am a huge Gemma Ward as Dany fan too, Ward's beauty is almost otherworldly. But the HBO series may be a couple of years too late, her body and face are starting to mature. And either Winchester or Max Brown would work for Jaime as well. Although not sure who would be their twin.

As for the height thing, I cite the Mark Addy rule, if she looks the part (and/or can act), height be damned!!! :D

I've been checking this site and the winter is coming blog every half hour for the last few days. How much longer are they going to keep us in suspense? What are they waiting for? Are they waiting until they've finishing casting all characters to announce everyone at once?

I think your best time to check for news is Midnight EST, which is about 4am GMT (or about half an hour from now), which is when the casting releases for the next day get issued.

I'd have gone to bed several hours ago if it wasn't for the producers popping up today and cruelly and vindictively taunting us with their knowledge :(

I think your best time to check for news is Midnight EST, which is about 4am GMT (or about half an hour from now), which is when the casting releases for the next day get issued.

Midnight EST is about 1 1/2 hrs from now. I'm in EST and its now 10:36PM. Drink some coffee, Werthead, you've got a while to stay awake!

Midnight EST is about 1 1/2 hrs from now. I'm in EST and its now 10:36PM. Drink some coffee, Werthead, you've got a while to stay awake!

Ah bollocks to that :(

I'm pretty sure we got the Cat news at 4am local time, and it's when HR updated last night.

Are we sure the powers that be will be giving us a cast update at midnight? I don't want to be staying up for nothing, I need my sleep or I turn into an Other.

...Ok, it's 12:05....

waiting, waiting...

yawn.

Are we sure the powers that be will be giving us a cast update at midnight? I don't want to be staying up for nothing, I need my sleep or I turn into an Other.

Well, they'll probably need a few extras for those. :D

ahhh, but they gotta be British Others. Can't have Others gliding around singing "New Yawk, New Yawk." :lol:

Yeah, we New York Others have too much spit and vinegar to be believable Brit Others... :stunned:

Snap, oh no she di'int!

Ok, really dying here.....

I feel sorry for those waiting this out on the other side of the pond.

ahhh, but they gotta be British Others. Can't have Others gliding around singing "New Yawk, New Yawk." :lol:

Lol, if this thread's going on like that, someone will get the idea to make an ASOIF musical. :)

And I really need to go to bed. Do you know what the time is in Germany? Yes, the birds are out and singing already.

Lol, if this thread's going on like that, someone will get the idea to make an ASOIF musical. :)

That would be excellent, have Joss Whedon write the lyrics...Oh, too funny! Or, maybe I'm really really tired.

Am I missing something, or is it positive that we will actually be getting some news this hour? :leaving:

Wishful thinking based on one boarder saying that the Dinklage news was released with alacrity after a Dan and Dave sighting, and another boarder mentioning that it couldn't happen before midnight EST. And here we are.

Can someone confirm that this is happening? The Powers that be are so cruel to keep us dangling like this... So sleepy, and kinda _____, and a tad _______....

Hey, lets play AGoT Mad Libs while we wait!

Am I missing something, or is it positive that we will actually be getting some news this hour? :leaving:

No, not positive at all. Just a combination of recent events--this has been the casting news release time recently, plus David and Dan were here in this thread this morning teasing and hinting. News is coming, for sure. But will it be right now? Quien sabe... who knows...

Archived