WorldCon

Scot has a right to privacy. For some strange reason he feels embarassed that he noticed another women when he's allready married. However noticing other women just proves he's human and that woman I am sure sould feel flattered.

If you really want to know just get Scot drunk.

Scots sidewalk confession only included clue's to the ladies identity and not the lady herself.

If you can't work it out from the clues then I'm not gonna help you. besides its more fun watching Scot squirm with the longer this goes no. Once its out the fun is over.

Scot's right to privacy ends where drunken sidewalk confessions begin. Spill!

I tend to think the lady has some rights too, though. I mean, I know it's not as if she's done anything other than be attractive and wonderful, but still.

Ouch. Dick move. What goes on at the con, stays at the con. :P

Wait, I didn't get that memo. I thought the rule was "what goes on at the con, ends up rehased all over the internet for months."

j/k

ETA: But seriously, the women of the BWB are so lovely, I don't know how SSE could pick just one. I want to take all of you home with me!

I was told that a couple of times on the first day or so of the con proper. We helped with setup but they said they didn't need people after that. Don't recall who we spoke to, though.

Does anyone recall asking about volunteering and being told they didn't need anymore people?

Do you remember who/where it was that they were saying that?

An older lady at the registration desk who had her daughters working there with her. I asked if she knew where we should go for volunteering and she said they didn't need any more...but some one else said the same thing.

Does anyone recall asking about volunteering and being told they didn't need anymore people?

Do you remember who/where it was that they were saying that?

Wasn't Pebble signed up to volunteer at registration Thursday morning, and got turned away (along with a couple of other BWBers who tagged along with her)?

(This memory is hazy, however, so take it for what it's worth.)

Wasn't Pebble signed up to volunteer at registration Thursday morning, and got turned away (along with a couple of other BWBers who tagged along with her)?

(This memory is hazy, however, so take it for what it's worth.)

I was signed up for both wednesday and thursday morning. I nearly got turned away on wednesday - we where told to tell anyone that we didn't need any extra's on Wendnesday or thursday for registration. Only those who had allready been acepted by e-mail. On thursday morning I woke up a bit late, by the time I got there they where overflowing with volenteers so I never made it to the desk (other than to get a badge for Silver's head.) - Infact we had too many on wednesday morning and where tripping over ourselves.

Gee, greedy aren't ya? :P

Yeah, I know. But, under these circumstances, can you honestly blame me?

And now I want to know WHAT was being done to SSE in that photo to cause that expression, lol.

Archived