Female child 1 (unknown actress)

Female child 2 (unknown actress)

Female

Jaime

Theon

Unknown 6th

Ser Seven

?

True, true. Sorry, based on the clues, I've been working on the assumption that the Romeo actor is a young adult male so automatically added it to my post. You're completely right.

All this is making my head hurt...

Mine, too.:D

I've stopped reading the WiC blog weeks ago. Got tired of wading through all that troll poo to find the decent posts.

Plus there's a number of actors I've never heard about because I'm not the most avid movie and TV shpw watcher, and some like Pride and Prejudice with Ehle haven't found their way to Germany yet.

If we're willing to extrapolate a bit further based on certain clues, we get a bit of a clearer picture.

Assuming Alfie Allen and Nikojaj-Coster Waldau guesses are correct:

Puppet: AA (Theon/Robb)

Too good to be true: NCW (Jaime)

Roses/Romeo: Male, likely young adult (Theon/Robb)

4th is 5th: Adult Female (Cersei/Dany)

(Replacing NCW with James D'Arcy in this scenario renders exactly the same results as his big clue would also appear to be the 'too good to be true'.)

If we're willing to extrapolate a bit further based on certain clues, we get a bit of a clearer picture.

(Replacing NCW with James D'Arcy in this scenario renders exactly the same results as his big clue would also appear to be the 'too good to be true'.)

So who is/are the Dutch Treat(s)? And I thought D'arcy was connected via the Ser 7 clues.

What does NCW mean? And which actress fits the 4th is 5th clue for Cersei?

ETA: Ah, NCW=Nikolaj Coster Waldau.

So who is/are the Dutch Treat(s)? And I thought D'arcy was connected via the Ser 7 clues.

The Wic discussion was connecting D'arcy to Jaime through thier guess at who the Ser 7 clues were pointing to. Ie. They thought someone fit the ser 7 clues if the ser 7 clues were for D'arcy...or something, again, my brain is completely fried...

And now the final leap of logic -- I'm going to attempt to construct a scenario of actors that uses every clue we've got, as well as those words and phrases which look like hidden clues. For this, I'll be adding Tamzin Merchant and Christian Coulson to the equation.

Alfie Allen = AA

Nicolaj Coster-Waldau = NCW

and so on

1st post:

Ned: NCW (Headsman, dies unexpectedly in Virtuality pilot)

Harry Potter: CC (Played Tom Riddle in second film)

Boney pop star: TM (Was in something called Bonekickers. Tentative, but this clue is awful to fill)

2nd Post

Puppet: AA (his sister's music video)

Too good to be true: NCW (Tentative, video on Youtube)

Roses/Romeo: CC (Played Romeo)

4th is 5th: TM (Played 5th wife of Henry VIII)

Other clues:

2 have appeared on US TV: NCW on "New Amsterdam", TM on "The Tudors"

Characters cancelled: TM on Tudors

Shows cancelled: New Amsterdam

Esquire: Alfie Allen

Likely clues:

Lily Allen: AA

Dutch Treats, Danish: NCW

"I am a monster of inhuman cruelty, someone should chop my head off": TM (Katherine Howard's unfortunate fate)

HBO Blows the trumpet: CC (Hornblower)

Therefore, our speculative cast list would look like this:

Jaime: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

Theon: Christian Coulson (Harry Potter clue seems stronger for him, possible Hornblower reference in first post)

Dany: Tamzin Merchant

Robb: Alfie Allen

Could be wrong, but hey, at least I used all the clues :read:

ETA Bonus fun thing I just thought of: Monster of inhuman cruelty = Voldemort

This is hilarious! Every time we get a new clue, we throw out all the brain-bending work we did to arrive at likely 'suspects' from previous clues, and start all over from scratch. All we need are a few more clues over the coming days and we'll all end up with jelly for brains! :lol:

ETA: Fate, this post doesn't refer to your well-researched list above. We posted at the same time.

And now the final leap of logic -- I'm going to attempt to construct a scenario of actors that uses every clue we've got, as well as those words and phrases which look like hidden clues. For this, I'll be adding Tamzin Merchant and Christian Coulson to the equation.

Alfie Allen = AA

Nicolaj Coster-Waldau = NCW

and so on

1st post:

Ned: NCW (Headsman, dies unexpectedly in Virtuality pilot)

Harry Potter: CC (Played Tom Riddle in second film)

Boney pop star: TM (Was in something called Bonekickers. Tentative, but this clue is awful to fill)

2nd Post

Puppet: AA (his sister's music video)

Too good to be true: NCW (Tentative, video on Youtube)

Roses/Romeo: CC (Played Romeo)

4th is 5th: TM (Played 5th wife of Henry VIII)

Other clues:

2 have appeared on US TV: NCW on "New Amsterdam", TM on "The Tudors"

Characters cancelled: TM on Tudors

Shows cancelled: New Amsterdam

Esquire: Alfie Allen

Likely clues:

Lily Allen: AA

Dutch Treats, Danish: NCW

"I am a monster of inhuman cruelty, someone should chop my head off": TM (Katherine Howard's unfortunate fate)

HBO Blows the trumpet: CC (Hornblower)

Therefore, our speculative cast list would look like this:

Jaime: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

Theon: Christian Coulson (Harry Potter clue seems stronger for him, possible Hornblower reference in first post)

Dany: Tamzin Merchant

Robb: Alfie Allen

Could be wrong, but hey, at least I used all the clues :read:

ETA Bonus fun thing I just thought of: Monster of inhuman cruelty = Voldemort

Good strong list. I am finding Tamzin Merchant and Coster-Waldau the most likely, although the other two are also likely cases.

All we need are a few more clues over the coming days and we'll all end up with jelly for brains! :lol:

They do it on purpose. By the time the official announcements are made, we'll be incapable of arguing with any of the casts (like that Addy is the wrong sort of fat thing). :P

They do it on purpose. By the time the official announcements are made, we'll be incapable of arguing with any of the casts (like that Addy is the wrong sort of fat thing). :P

lol you're probably right, although from what we're seen in the past week or so, ASOIF fans can argue lol

Addy IS the wrong sort of fat, he's short-fat, he needs to be tall-fat!!!

j/k :D

Actually, if they announce the cast as they sign them, I believe most of us will be able to accept the actors over time. Announcing them all at once does not give us enough time to chew the cud, as it were. For example, Addy is old news, no one is complaining about that casting anymore I don't think.

Does end of the week mean Sunday or Friday....please let it be Friday?

-Edit- Because I don't know how to type.

Yesterday, you said if it wasn't by 12am Wednesday, you were going to hurt someone. :lol:

Confession: I've been working on a semi/maybe/wannabe clever list of which avatar of which regular here on this thread should play which part. (My avatar should be Tywin). BUT, I've come to a complete stop because of Fate's Bitch's avatar. I mean, Jesus with a Hershey bar? Pul-eeze! Even after all these days and nights practically living here on this thread, I'm at a total dead end with that one!

Yesterday, you said if it wasn't by 12am Wednesday, you were going to hurt someone. :lol:

Confession: I've been working on a semi/maybe/wannabe clever list of which avatar of which regular here on this thread should play which part. (My avatar should be Tywin). BUT, I've come to a complete stop because of Fate's Bitch's avatar. I mean, Jesus with a Hershey bar? Pul-eeze! Even after all these days and nights practically living here on this thread, I'm at a total dead end with that one!

Lol The Prince that was promised? :P

awesome idea btw

Lol, I wonder what you're going to do with mine. :)

Gosh, this is sad. I've started clicking links to blogs in signatures between waiting for new posts in the Casting section, not because I think anything will spill tonight, but because I've developed a slight fever that prevents me from working on my novel, but is not bad enough to go to bed yet. I should better go and read a book, though. ;)

lol you're probably right, although from what we're seen in the past week or so, ASOIF fans can argue lol

Yeah, I suspect we'll have the Dany is the wrong sort of pretty and the Jaime is the wrong sort of hot arguments.

Personally, I give everyone the benefit of doubt, as long as they don't cast Keira Knightley or Tom Cruise. :P For several suggested actors I've only seen the photos, and I don't think that's enough to base a judgement on.

Yeah, I suspect we'll have the Dany is the wrong sort of pretty and the Jaime is the wrong sort of hot arguments.

Personally, I give everyone the benefit of doubt, as long as they don't cast Keira Knightley or Tom Cruise. :P For several suggested actors I've only seen the photos, and I don't think that's enough to base a judgement on.

Couldn't agree more.

Archived