Hints on Not A Blog, III

Gabriele

Yesterday, you said if it wasn't by 12am Wednesday, you were going to hurt someone. :lol:

Confession: I've been working on a semi/maybe/wannabe clever list of which avatar of which regular here on this thread should play which part. (My avatar should be Tywin). BUT, I've come to a complete stop because of Fate's Bitch's avatar. I mean, Jesus with a Hershey bar? Pul-eeze! Even after all these days and nights practically living here on this thread, I'm at a total dead end with that one!

:lol: R'hllor? Aeron Damphair? Or could it be Littlefinger acting like he's Sansa's saviour and trying to lure her in with promises of nyummy treats?

This makes me want to change my avatar, but to be honest, I'd probably change it to something equally wacky.

ETA: The Prince that was Promised? I'll take that, although I expected him to be little less beardier and a little more Dany-er.

:lol: R'hllor? Aeron Damphair? Or could it be Littlefinger acting like he's Sansa's saviour and trying to lure her in with promises of nyummy treats?

This makes me want to change my avatar, but to be honest, I'd probably change it to something equally wacky.

ETA: The Prince that was Promised? I'll take that, although I expected him to be little less beardier and a little more Dany-er.

lol at any rate, Buddy Christ with a Hershey bar is Epic

Could someone explain how a movie called mountains of the moon could have something to do with Georges clue. I admit it is a very cryptic clue, and I can´t really make sense of it. But it is talking about mountains in westeros, not on the moon. But how can the actor know mountains in a fictional land, while his character don´t know them. It don´t make a lick of sense.

People seem to assume that the actor hinted at played the king. But all it says it that he went to war with the character played by the actor cast as Jaime, and if the actor cast as Jaime had been a kingslayer then, he would have changed history. He might just have played another participant in said war. It dosn´t sound to me like he played the king.

If the 7th actor wasn't actually playing the king, then my suggestion of Bloom for Royce COULD be right ;) Except the award-winning part ;)

Addressing your own avatar, are you? Things are getting scary.

You see, this is what this unending waiting has done to me. Not only am I talking to myself, I have a Messiah complex to boot.

If the 7th actor wasn't actually playing the king, then my suggestion of Bloom for Royce COULD be right wink.gif Except the award-winning part wink.gif

Well, he was nominated for a Razzie once. Does that count?

Okay, here we go: A list of which regular AVATAR here should be which character. I keep hesitating because I just know people are going to equate what I say with themselves, their posts, who they are, etc, etc, and get all offended. And its not about that--its a list of AVATARS only. Avatars as characters. Just avatars--pictures--nothing to do with the westeros member's personality at all.

Me =Tywin, of course. Cold, strong, ruthless, rude, hurtful.

Phoenix-Torn = Littlefinger. Smiling, friendly, helpful. Watch out.

Fate's Bitch = Prince Who Was Promised. (Oh, that's perfect. Thanks, PT!)

Gabriele = Generic troops

Brude = The end result of whatever Qyburn's working on in the basement

Sparq, JoannaL, dragon wolf, About Yea High, Chaos = Sons of Craster. Nowhere to be seen.

Ran = Shadowcat

Angalin = (pretty lady from 'chocolat') Sansa. Sweet.

Prince Bran = Loras. Yin/Yang. Boy/Girl. Man/Woman. He/She.

Werthead = Faceless Man. Sends people off into that Great Horizon Beyond.

Mya Stone = Catelyn. (Ha! Catelyn should just wish!)

Maester Joegensen = The Reader

Myrddin = Cersei. Endlessly, pointlessly stabbing and attacking at... nothing.

Garlan the Gallant = Gregor. Seriously over-armed.

williamjm = Theon. Clueless.

Fireball07 = Jon Snow, in the future I predict for him.

Ser Not Appearing Yet = Oberyn Martell, The Red Viper. A bit flashy, a bit vain. Very cool just the same.

ETA: Oops, forgot one.

Pita Enigma = Mellisandre. Zealot, ranting, lecturing. Believe as I believe or I'll kill you.

You see, this is what this unending waiting has done to me. Not only am I talking to myself, I have a Messiah complex to boot.

Well, he was nominated for a Razzie once. Does that count?

Sure.

Except GRRM also used the term "terrific" :( and Bloom's acting may be wooden but it has yet to instil any pure terror into my soul.

Okay, here we go: A list of which regular AVATAR here should be which character. I keep hesitating because I just know people are going to equate what I say with themselves, their posts, who they are, etc, etc, and get all offended. And its not about that--its a list of AVATARS only. Avatars as characters. Just avatars--pictures--nothing to do with the westeros member's personality at all.

Me =Tywin, of course. Cold, strong, ruthless, rude, hurtful.

Phoenix-Torn = Littlefinger. Smiling, friendly, helpful. Watch out.

Fate's Bitch = Prince Who Was Promised. (Oh, that's perfect. Thanks, PT!)

Gabriele = Generic troops

Sparq, JoannaL, dragon wolf, About Yea High, Chaos = Sons of Craster. Nowhere to be seen.

Ran = Shadowcat

Angalin = (pretty lady from 'chocolat') Sansa. Sweet.

Prince Bran = Loras. Yin/Yang. Boy/Girl. Man/Woman. He/She.

Werthead = Faceless Man. Sends people off into that Great Horizon Beyond.

Mya Stone = Catelyn. (Ha! Catelyn should just wish!)

Maester Joegensen = The Reader

Myrddin = Cersei. Endlessly, pointlessly stabbing and attacking at... nothing.

Garlan the Gallant = Gregor. Seriously over-armed.

williamjm = Theon. Clueless.

Fireball07 = Jon Snow, in the future I predict for him.

Ser Not Appearing Yet = Oberyn Martell, The Red Viper. A bit flashy, a bit vain. Very cool just the same.

ETA: Oops, forgot one.

Pita Enigma = Mellisandre. Zealot, ranting, lecturing. Believe as I believe or I'll kill you.

Hey! What am I, chopped livah?

Hmmm...might I suggest Melisandra's child for mine...? Somehow I expect Qybenstein's Monster will looke a bit more like this when we see it (but who knows, I could be wrong).

Archived