Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

felice

AussieCon 4

Great work on the pics and vids Lord Mountain Goat, Thanks!!

Dammit I wish you Aussies would stop renaming your indigenous species with scientificly accurate names! Koalas aren't bears, kookaburras are spelled with the letter K and not C, the Platypus is a real animal. Next you will be telling me that kangaroos don't go about warning people that Little Timmy has fallen down the well :tantrum:

All Aussies know that Koalas are not bears, I just hope that you or any of our international guests didn't run into any of our actual bears. Drop bears are real nasty and will cause you some serious grief.

Dammit I wish you Aussies would stop renaming your indigenous species with scientificly accurate names! Koalas aren't bears, kookaburras are spelled with the letter K and not C, the Platypus is a real animal. Next you will be telling me that kangaroos don't go about warning people that Little Timmy has fallen down the well :tantrum:

Oh no dude, that still happens all the time, only you need to lose a Timmy first - that's where most tourists go wrong, they don't bring their own Timmy! I mean, it's not like they grow on trees or anything.

And I still haven't finished my report. Sorry guys I'm not going to get this done before leaving for Ireland on Wednesday and then I'll have that write up to do and then Belfast quickly follows less than 2 weeks after that. It will be a busy time for me. I will try and get all of those reports done by Christmas maybe?

Yeah was just thinking about this the other day. One year since we stressed out the Stubbies, turned a nightclub into a fantasy nerd haven, debated the finer points of AFL vs NRL and just generally terrorised the otherwise fine city of Melbourne.

Good times :cheers:.