Ye Aulde Mafia Game LXVIII

House Targaryen

So Bara really was guilty and Tully innocent. If only I hadn't dismissed that as impossible! :P

So Malc when you kept on bringing that up as a possibilty that was just to dare everyone to guess the correct scenario was it?

And I can't believe you forgot the game!? That's what convinced me you were innocent in the end - i didn't think evil Malc would do that - I remember in game 60 you were worried in case someone alt-guessed you and realised you were staying up really late because you were obsessing over the game, and wonder why. Argh, oh well. I think, after yet another loss for me (this is about the 4th in a row) I won't try to recover the mafia statistics. They're just too embarassing. :P

Well, I was afraid of you, that's why I lynched you.

Thats what I said in the spoilers. I know I'm supposed to wait till Targ but you've outed the roles so I guess its ok.

Still I don't think I'd have got you lynched today.

poor HT is confussed cos I cliamed symp just now.

serriously HT if I was Kettles symp why did I try to almost lynch him?

Why did I have him and Barra as my top suspects from day one.?

Look I am just gonna have to pull out the big guns now.

You really don't want to lynch me cos that would be really horrible after everything I've been though just to be able to log on it will be as if you don't want me to play. your making me traumatised by suspecting me so really anyone who even thinks of voting for me should just bloody well feel like a awlful horrible person. Reflect on this and just stop voting for me cos I know your nice people and don't want to upset me.

Why didn't you listen to her? You're all meanies.

Great game. And sorry, guys, for making the one investigation that would have lost the game for the innocents. :(

So Malc when you kept on bringing that up as a possibilty that was just to dare everyone to guess the correct scenario was it?
No. Firstly, I need a reason to suspect Greyjoy, just in case. Secondly, after reread I found I can't convincingly accuse Cerwyn of being Tully's partner; it would be obvious shit, and I can't support ideas in which I won't believe myself if innocent.
And I can't believe you forgot the game!?
Well, shit happens.

You make your final choice. Two people can't really decide which of them to question, so this must somehow end the game.

Your choice seems truly downcast.

“No! I'm innocent! It's not me!â€

The guards grab him but he just lunges forward, trying to grab your necks, possessed with a furious rage.

“I didn't come so far for this! I didn't survive all these days for it to end like this! I didn't kill Greyjoy! I didn't kill him! I swear!â€

Two of you are left. You look at each other. Kettleblack smiles. He stands behind one of the guards who are wrestling with the frantic Martell and produces a hidden knife. He stabs the guard in the inner thigh. The guard groans and goes pale, as his blood starts spurting out. His companion doesn't notice, and Kettleblack quickly sticks his blade into the other guard's neck.

The two guards are dead, and now the three of you look at each other. You try to assess you chances of overpowering Kettleblack. There's two of you, but he has a knife, and he obviously knows how to use it.

“Listen,†Kettleblack whispers “three murderers entered these cells a week ago. Three murderers can exit today. We have two uniforms, a knife, a couple of swords and the keys to Jaime's cell. I think we can make it. That or you can take your chances against my knife and the Riverrun guard's mercy. So? What's it going to be?â€

Lannister and Martell pause, look at each other and then at Kettleblack. They nod.

Dressed up as guards, two of you open Jaime's cell while the other stands hidden, watching guard.

“That took you forever!†protests the Kingslayer. He stretches his muscles and grabs one of the guards's swords. He cuts the air with a fantastic flourish and smiles. “Ok then, how are we going to leave the castle?â€

Kettleblack grins “I think I have a plan.â€

Game over. FM win.

Impatient people :rolleyes:

Lannister sneaks up on Martel, and hits him over the head. Before he can recover, Lanniser ties him up and sits and waits for Kettleblack to return.

When Kettleblack sees the situation he cuts the throat of Martel. Too late, Lannister realizes his mistake, but while he stands there in shock, Kettleblack slits his throat too.

Evils win.

Why didn't you listen to her? You're all meanies.

Great game. And sorry, guys, for making the one investigation that would have lost the game for the innocents. :(

And I hope they all fee awfull for being such horrid people.

Serrioulsy Mina, it wasn't your fault. It wasn't like you tried to cook us fried eggs or anything.

Great game all I had lots of fun. Thanks for making it enjoyable and big thanks to our wonderful mods.

Great game all I had lots of fun. Thanks for making it enjoyable and big thanks to our wonderful mods.
They can become even more wonderful by opening access to spoiler heaven.

Well, I suppose I know all the roles, but it's interesting what did they say behind our backs. :)

...Ok, now I see.

Serrioulsy Mina, it wasn't your fault. It wasn't like you tried to cook us fried eggs or anything.

Those eggs were fried with love. :mad:

The Kettleblack investigation I suppose made sense at the time. But advising Soph to reveal on Day Four instead of biding our time was just mind-numbingly stupid. I just thought everyone would have spotted Plumm by process of elimination. And apparently Malc was going to target the BP player that night if it hadn't been for the reveal.

:o

:rofl:

Um...

I was so wrong :blush: :cry:

But I never believed the mods would pair an FM and an innocent, because it would be psychologically too stressful (one player betrayed, the other having to post in two forums and the game thread and having to betray their partner... ). I did consider it, which is why I asked Tully if there was anything Baratheon did or said in the friend forum which might have made him think Baratheon evil (he said he'd considered he might be a symp), thinking if he was innocent he would start looking for clues of when Baratheon had been more or less reluctant to consider a particular suspect, but he did not.

But truly, I thought we'd discussed the mixed alignment friend role possibility before and decided it was a bad idea. :angry:

Oh poor poor Tully :(

Kettleblack - you played brilliantly. Well, as did everyone, actually. What a high quality of mafia!

I'll guess I'll venture into the spoilers to eat my humble pie now.

Those eggs were fried with love. :mad:

The Kettleblack investigation I suppose made sense at the time. But advising Soph to reveal on Day Four instead of biding our time was just mind-numbingly stupid. I just thought everyone would have spotted Plumm by process of elimination. And apparently Malc was going to target the BP player that night if it hadn't been for the reveal.

Actually it was me who was reluctant to stay hidden. You suggested it, and I worked out it looked like a good risk. But I couldn't handle the stress.

Impatient people :rolleyes:

Lannister sneaks up on Martel, and hits him over the head. Before he can recover, Lanniser ties him up and sits and waits for Kettleblack to return.

When Kettleblack sees the situation he cuts the throat of Martel. Too late, Lannister realizes his mistake, but while he stands there in shock, Kettleblack slits his throat too.

Evils win.

I liked the first scene much better :)

humble pie time. Sorry tully :P

and sorry for the reveal. i realised after it was class a stupidity. I still can't believe i did it... and im still not sure why.

still, im posting this from the kent coast, on a calm, warm september evening, with the prospect of 3 days off work to look forward to, so no hard feelings. ;)

Archived