Logo style

Narwen

Narwen, that poster for Ned, where did you get the photo of Sean Bean that you used for it? Its simply horrible. The idea for the poster is great, but surely you can find a more appealing photo to work from. That one looks like he's got some blotchy skin disease. There's a huge photo gallery of Sean Bean pictures at http://seanbeanonline.net/gallery/ Surely you can find something a bit more attractive?

Ohh, I'm loving number 1. The upper case letters definitely. The best so far, in my opinion.

Still not sure about that circle in the "T". Can you make it a diamond shape, like a gemstone?

Also, see if you can extend the swoosh-thing on the "R" or do something else cool with it. I saw an earlier one you did where it stabbed the "O".

What about this one? I put 7-star, because in prev version it was rhomb and it didn't look like diamond as I understand ))

(here this logo on the poster)

Oh, I like that. Keep that one in the archives under the title of "Awesome."

Let's play some more!

Can you design a "T" logo that has a more 3-dimensional crown? Like... a new crown with spikes in the front and the back, or maybe take the crown design you made, widen it a little, and stick 3 "back" spikes behind the 5 in the front.

Or experiment with a variety of crowns. You could design 800 different versions and I won't ever tell you to stop making art. ;D

What about this logo? It is more simple (without crown)...

I freaking LOVE that idea. The color is perfect - maybe a LITTLE darker if you use it with a light background, but it pops out perfectly right now with Theon's dark poster.

(Great poster, too. God, Alfie Allen is going to make a perfect little insufferable a-hole, isn't he? Early Emmy nomination prediction for Theon somewhere down the road if this bad boy goes to series.)

Let's go further with all the spikes! The logo itself can become symbolic of the Iron Throne! Can you extend the bar on the "H" so that it's a spike that pierces the "R" and the "O"?

I want it so that if the logo were real and were to accidentally fall on the ground --- people would think twice about actually trying to pick it up.

Where else can you put spikes that wouldn't make it look too overdone or ridiculous?

You keep outdoing yourself, Nar. Bravo.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived