Nikolaj Coster-Waldau as Jaime Lannister

About Yea High

Just finished watching NCW as John Amsterdam in the cancelled Fox series New Amsterdam (available at hulu.com). I think his acting school followed the RADA program that Sean Bean graduated from in that he really knows how to use his facial muscles. A single look conveys so much. I couldn't help but think how much he really "is" Jaime. Not a pretty boy, but a real manly man with the same sort of qualities that has kept Sean Bean a heartthrob all these years.

Linked from a thread on IMDB, here's apparently a very recent pic of NCW from a Danish premiere, possibly with the lingering after-affects of his Jamie hair colouring?

Hmm.. His hair should be longer. Its possible he used a wig for the pilot and is just saving up for the rest of the season, though.

Actually, from what I recall, his hair might have been slightly shorter and lighter. Only saw him briefly though and was looking up (he seemed very tall). That's about the length Sean Bean's hair was.

Hmmm... Seems weird if they would give Jon longer hair, but not Jaime. I'm not even sure if Jon is supposed to have much length, but Jaimes long, golden locks seems very... "right" for the character. I do hope he had just taken his wig off between shoots.

I do hope he had just taken his wig off between shoots.

Nope, he was just being called to set. I remember expecting him to have longer hair and being surprised it wasn't. However it could have been tucked into the collar of his coat. I was a too embarrassed at the time to notice ;)

Nope, he was just being called to set. I remember expecting him to have longer hair and being surprised it wasn't. However it could have been tucked into the collar of his coat. I was a too embarrassed at the time to notice ;)

Well I really do hope the hair people would pop a wig on him before the cameras started rolling. I don't think they would overlook something as important as his physical appearance.

Archived