GoT Mafia Game 69

House Targaryen

Well, if Plumm was a RP, as it seems, the zombies are clearly controlled by the mods. As it has been said, his style doesn't resemble any other player's.

As for the zombies, they're all a bunch of unproductive loons. I have no idea which of them are/is still under control, and which isn't. But I know I'd like to break a voting block of 2 we have there. Myre again.

Well, if Plumm was a RP, as it seems, the zombies are clearly controlled by the mods. As it has been said, his style doesn't resemble any other player's.

As for the zombies, they're all a bunch of unproductive loons. I have no idea which of them are/is still under control, and which isn't. But I know I'd like to break a voting block of 2 we have there. Myre again.

Not necessarily. If, as Myre put forward, multiple zombies are controlled by 1 non-RP person, then zombies would not be controlled by the mods, and I still believe that the mods don't control anyone. As regards today's vote, I would rather see Liddle gone, as he is a 100% nailed on zombie.

Not necessarily. If, as Myre put forward, multiple zombies are controlled by 1 non-RP person, then zombies would not be controlled by the mods, and I still believe that the mods don't control anyone. As regards today's vote, I would rather see Liddle gone, as he is a 100% nailed on zombie.

And Myre isn't? :rolleyes:

Hmmm. I've just been reading through Dondy and Lannister's case against him. I'm not quite sure what to make of him. I'd really like to hear more about his about face on Plumm, considering I think the case made against him was a pretty good one initially, and one of the reasons I'm not sure about him.

Oh yes, and whi le I remember, Myre/Tully if you're around then could you please heal Reyne tonight, as you have purported healing powers we shouldn't lose a finder tonight.

We started with 20 players. If we are right, then it was 12:8 (6+2)

I'm more prone to the first option. And will use it in the following post.

Night kills: Greyjoy, Cerwyn, Kettleblack, Stonetree

Lynches: Tarth, Hoare, Plumm, Martell

Modkills: Webber, Stokeworth

10 players remain: Baratheon, Dondarrion, Lannister, Liddle, Myre, Piper, Reyne, Royce, Tully, Tyrell.

There can't be more than 4 badguys. We can't afford to lynch the wrong person. One wrong lynch and one night-kill and we lose. Now to the theory:

3 + 1: Liddle, Myre, Tully + Dondarrion/Piper

I find this option to be most probable. That would mean that Plumm and Tarth lynches were a good thing. And what if Webber/Stokeworth was a zombie? It leaves the possibility that one lynch was bad and that Dondarrion isn't a priest. Priest is Myre or Tully.

2+2 : Liddle, Myre/Tully + Dondarrion/Piper, Tully/Myre

I think that this game has been balanced. We can either rule out the zombies, remove RP's killing power and win (but it's 6 lynches !!!) or we can just take the wizards down. Then it's only 2, but it's tougher.

If we are to slay the both, then the game becomes very hard to win.

So i would stick to the zombie lynching theory. Today's lynch should be Liddle.

Our finder investigates Myre tonight. We lynch him tomorrow (I'm totally sure of him being a zombie, but there are some "people" who still discuss Myre's claims, and we don't have any more zombie candidates). Finder gets killed, finder's partner (if alive?) investigates Tully, we lynch him and we win. At least one of them is a filthy zombie. So i think that the logical move would be to lynch Liddle today and try to lynch the zombies to reduce voting power. Most probable option: 3 zombies (Liddle, Myre, Tully)+ 1 priest (Dondarrion/Piper)

I reread Dondarrion. Not sure I completely agree with Lannister's case as I don't really see a massive about face (maybe I missed it?) but I will say that none of his cases have been about behavior. The one case he made against Plumm was more about a vote analysis then anything else. And he spent quite a bit of time in the beginning bitching about people speculating on alts, zombies, ect which is fair enough but if you look at it from the fact that he's a Red Priest, it's understandable. I could definitely see him as a Red Priest as the contributions he has made have been incredibly easy to do as an evil guy.

Will read Baratheon, Piper, Tyrell and Royce as the night goes on then come out with tiers.

Though I do think we should lynch zombies until they're all dead as I don't want to lose based on them living.

I do want to make a big case on you, with facts, quotes, and evidence, when I have time (unfortunately, I don't have much today).

That would be nice. Then I could actually refute something.

But a rundown of the reasons I suspect you:

1-Process of elimination.

You have a point. I'm hardly the worst lynch. For me I think there's only two or three likely RP choices, so I sympathise.

2-You show evidence of higher thought.

Thanks. That's the nicest thing anyone's said about me in mafia. That i'm smarter than a zombie. :tantrum:

You're clearly no zombie. But you're behaving how a red priest should behave--persistently denying the existence of zombies, attacking players I believe are innocent before so many of the zombies gave themselves away...

I don't think i've ever denied the existance of zombies. I'd love to see a quote. I did say earlier that I didn't think it likely that people had more than one alt, and was proven wrong.

As for attacking people you think are innocent, I did make a case on Plumm, which you agreed with. I guess it's true that I didn't like you or Stonetree much near the start of the game, but it's not a sign of evil to suspect an innocent during the game. Are you still upset about me attacking you?

3-I don't think you've made a genuine scumhunting effort.

You liked my case against Plumm. Remember?

You tend to make lots of quick, superficial points. When people ask you questions, you take a long time to answer, give only partial answers

I'm not here very much. But I don't think all my points are superficial, whatever that means.

and get a bit prickly.

So?

Of course, that was true about Kettleblack, so it's nothing conclusive. But I don't get the impression you're trying to look lynchable.

What? Why should I be trying to look lynchable? :huh:

I get the impression you're busy scum trying to coast by.

I'm busy, but i'm not trying to coast. Do you really think someone would try to coast, after the way this game has gone?

4-I don't have time to provide quotes, but your opinions shift without your ever justifying them. You never show us your thought process. I see a lot of "Well, I thought you were evil, but now I don't because of new evidence--although I won't go into detail on what that evidence is" once you're being pressed, but you never react to events on the thread. Your suspicion of Plumm came out of nowhere...and then the next morning, you announced that you thought he was innocent, equally out of nowhere. Your opinions are always safe and convenient. There's no sign that you have a complete picture of the game.

How convenient that you can't provide quotes. Because all of this is nonsense.

5-Baratheon is utterly mental. No innocent should act the way he has all game. But the red priest has no motive to act the way he's been all game. In fact, you never suspected Baratheon until last night, when everyone else started saying they thought he was a RP. I'm beginning to wonder if Baratheon is a zombie. Finders, since you have at least one more investigation to go, I think Bara might be a good target tonight.

I thought Plumm was a RP, which meant that Baratheon was an unlikely partner. It seems that Plumm probably wasn't a RP.

6-You really think Myre and Tully are the ones we should investigate?

Yes. Did you read my post? I think that one of the reasons the game isn't over yet might well be because either Myre or Tully is a RP controlling the other as a zombie. It's a possibility we can eliminate, without cost, by lynching one and investigating the other. We're going to lynch them anyway at some point.

Distancing. :)

You honestly think i'd distance that strongly in a non-cf game? To what benefit? :stunned:

Dondarrion, what changed between here

and here?

(I see you did mention the possibility of Baratheon being a RP...sort of. Only after Plumm's lynch. You could conceivably be innocent, but you're still my top suspect.)

Ummm.... Are you serious?

Plumm got lynched, and didn't take any zombies with him. That's what i've been assuming happens, and I still think it's justified. Zombie numbers are too high otherwise. I've mentioned it several times, including in one of the posts you quoted.

3 + 1: Liddle, Myre, Tully + Dondarrion/Piper

I find this option to be most probable. That would mean that Plumm and Tarth lynches were a good thing. And what if Webber/Stokeworth was a zombie? It leaves the possibility that one lynch was bad and that Dondarrion isn't a priest. Priest is Myre or Tully.

2+2 : Liddle, Myre/Tully + Dondarrion/Piper, Tully/Myre

I think that this game has been balanced. We can either rule out the zombies, remove RP's killing power and win (but it's 6 lynches !!!) or we can just take the wizards down. Then it's only 2, but it's tougher.

Why have you completely ruled out the possibility of Baratheon or Royce being RP's? :unsure:

It is day 6.

10 players remain: Baratheon, Dondarrion, Lannister, Liddle, Myre, Piper, Reyne, Royce, Tully, Tyrell.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

1 vote for Liddle ( Tyrell)

1 vote for Myre ( Piper)

8 players have not voted: Baratheon, Dondarrion, Lannister, Liddle, Myre, Reyne, Royce, Tully.

I will say that none of his cases have been about behavior. The one case he made against Plumm was more about a vote analysis then anything else.

This is true, I do prefer to make cases based more on analysis than playstyle. Maybe this was the one game where it was wrong to do so, but it usually works very well, and i'm not planning to change.

This is true, I do prefer to make cases based more on analysis than playstyle. Maybe this was the one game where it was wrong to do so, but it usually works very well, and i'm not planning to change.

You've only made one case based on analysis and the problem with that one is it's easily manipulated. You haven't done anything since then though. I mean, all you basically said is that Martell is a zombie, Plumm isn't therefore if zombies are on Martell's lynch, they must be protecting Plumm. Not rocket science, especially if Plumm is innocent.

Anyway, just saying, it's very easy for you to hide behind analysis (well, one analysis) and ignore completely the way people are playing, acting, posting, ect.

If we are to slay the both, then the game becomes very hard to win.

So i would stick to the zombie lynching theory. Today's lynch should be Liddle.

Our finder investigates Myre tonight. We lynch him tomorrow (I'm totally sure of him being a zombie, but there are some "people" who still discuss Myre's claims, and we don't have any more zombie candidates). Finder gets killed, finder's partner (if alive?) investigates Tully, we lynch him and we win. At least one of them is a filthy zombie. So i think that the logical move would be to lynch Liddle today and try to lynch the zombies to reduce voting power. Most probable option: 3 zombies (Liddle, Myre, Tully)+ 1 priest (Dondarrion/Piper)

But what's the point of investigating MyreTully? They are zombies even if their story is true. And if you're seriously entertaining the idea that one of them may be a RP, why not just lynch them straight away? If they came up human on an investigation, that would mean they're a RP and must be lynched. If they came up zombies, it would mean they're evil zombies and have to be lynched. Either way, both them and Liddle have to go.

I fully agree, but there are some people that are STILL DISCUSSING THEIR CLAIMS. Say it to them.

What like me? Sorry, I'm still trying to figure out the set up with you know, no information and all. There has to be some twist beyond zombies acting as symps to Red Priests. What's the point of doubling up alts if that was the case?

Archived