GoT Mafia Game 69

House Targaryen

I fully agree, but there are some people that are STILL DISCUSSING THEIR CLAIMS. Say it to them.

I presume you mean me? I don't believe that they aren't evil. As I've said previously, just because Myre is clearly lying about some things, doesn't mean that his post was devoid of all truth. Again, as I've said people are being overly rigid about how they think the setup is laid out, and the section of Myre's post that relates to the setup is quite plausible given current evidence.

Don't not get rid of MyreTully on my behalf. I think we'll have to get rid of all the zombies to win, so the order is not really important.

You've only made one case based on analysis and the problem with that one is it's easily manipulated. You haven't done anything since then though. I mean, all you basically said is that Martell is a zombie, Plumm isn't therefore if zombies are on Martell's lynch, they must be protecting Plumm. Not rocket science, especially if Plumm is innocent.

Ummmm.... No. That's not all it said.

The important people from it were Lannister, Piper and Tyrell. The timing of their votes on Martell made perfect sense if they were evil and partnered with Plumm, but no sense if they were evil independent of Plumm.

That's why I think the three of them are innocent. For example, I don't trust Lannister blindly because he found lots of zombies, that's very easy for the evil players to do to make themselves look good. I trust Lannister because of this vote analysis, because I don't think Plumm was a RP.

Since then, i've haven't had the time to do a detailed analysis, and neither has there been much need. We've (hopefully!) found all of the zombies, and i'm hoping that either Myre or Tully will turn out to be RP's and we can do some analysis to find their partner. ;)

There are two options:

1. We only have 1 RP left alive, which means that Plumm was in fact evil, and I was completely wrong about RP's taking down their zombies with them. But I don't think it's true.

2. One of Myre or Tully is a RP pretending to be a zombie, and the other is a zombie under their control. I think this is more likely.

It would help us greatly to know which of these is true.

We only have 1 more find, which means we need to use it wisely. Kill Myre and with a bit of luck, Tully will go down with him. If not, we can find Tully to see if he's a zombie or RP. If we follow this course of action, one of two things could happen:

1. If either Myre takes down Tully, or Tully is human, then we have found a RP and can start looking for their partner.

2. If 1. does not happen, we know two things - That we only have 1 RP left, and that RP's don't take their zombies with them. That would leave Myre or Plumm as possible dead RP's. And again, we can start looking for partners. Although this would be less ideal because it would leave 2 possible dead RP's instead of 1.

Myre

Got to go, so good night. :)

Ummmm.... No. That's not all it said.

The important people from it were Lannister, Piper and Tyrell. The timing of their votes on Martell made perfect sense if they were evil and partnered with Plumm, but no sense if they were evil independent of Plumm.

That's why I think the three of them are innocent. For example, I don't trust Lannister blindly because he found lots of zombies, that's very easy for the evil players to do to make themselves look good. I trust Lannister because of this vote analysis, because I don't think Plumm was a RP.

Since then, i've haven't had the time to do a detailed analysis, and neither has there been much need. We've (hopefully!) found all of the zombies, and i'm hoping that either Myre or Tully will turn out to be RP's and we can do some analysis to find their partner. ;)

Really?

The people I think we can learn most about here are Lannister, Stonetree, Tyrell and Piper. They are inextricably linked to Plumm's guilt. The timing of the votes pushed for a zombie ahread of a non-zombie.

If Plumm is a Red Priest as per Tyrell's case then each of them would be a good choice for a partner, because they pushed for a zombie ahead of him. If Plumm is not a Red Priest then I don't think any of them are likely to be either, because as RP's they would have pushed to lynch Plumm ahead of their zombie.

You thought Plumm was guilty. Then you thought Lannister, Stonetree, Tyrell and Piper could be his partner. You didn't think they were innocent because of it but guilty.

Ummm.... Are you serious?

Plumm got lynched, and didn't take any zombies with him. That's what i've been assuming happens, and I still think it's justified. Zombie numbers are too high otherwise. I've mentioned it several times, including in one of the posts you quoted.

I don't agree with this, but it does seem a decent explanation for your change of mind on Plumm. But again, I'm not sure how you can be so steadfast that RPs take zombies down with them. You yourself have bemoaned people focusing too much on the setup and making faulty assumptions, but you seem to do the exact same thing.:unsure:

Baratheon is probably evil. He hasn't done anything all game to help find a bad guy. I just don't know what kind of evil.

I have no role to claim, and yes I did try to alter my posting style. This is going to sound extremly stupid, but I decided to alter my posting style mainly because I thought it would help me avoid a night kill. I had no idea at the time that this game would include people controlling multiple alts or that changing playstyles would be a significant factor. If I did, I wouldn't have attempted to change my playstyle. Yes, I'm aware of how bad this makes me look and no I don't expect you to believe me.

Right now I feel the best course of action is to try to lynch the red priests. I strongly suspect that at least one of the high posters is a red priest. As I feel Lannister and Stonetree are both innocent that only leaves Plumm.

I saw this post when rereading him. He claims to have purposely changed his playstyle to avoid a night kill but he claims to not have a role. So why would he worry about being night killed? It's not like he was biding his time until he broke down the entire game and pointed us to all the evils. He's evil.

Piper isn't as suspicious as the others. The thing that makes me hesitate is when Piper suspected Stonetree as a Red Priest then Stonetree died. If he was going to attack him, why kill him at night? I didn't look at the timing though so Stonetree might have posted amazingly insightful information between that post and morning but I don't know.

Tyrell is trying too hard to be guilty. He's prob innocent.

Leaves Royce. I'm getting tired.

Anyway, Baratheon and Dondarrion would be my top RP suspects. Probably Dondarrion first as he's trying harder without really doing anything useful. But this is without rereading Royce.

I don't think I need choose between them, unfortunately ;)

Hmmm. I've just been reading through Dondy and Lannister's case against him. I'm not quite sure what to make of him. I'd really like to hear more about his about face on Plumm, considering I think the case made against him was a pretty good one initially, and one of the reasons I'm not sure about him.

Oh yes, and whi le I remember, Myre/Tully if you're around then could you please heal Reyne tonight, as you have purported healing powers we shouldn't lose a finder tonight.

Okey-dokey

Pray do explain.

That Camel passed, and left him there,

Beside the ruined Pump.

Oh, horrid was that Pig's despair!

His shrieks of anguish filled the air.

He wrung his hoofs, he rent his hair,

Because he could not jump.

There was a Frog that wandered by-

A sleek and shining lump:

Inspected him with fishy eye,

And said "O Pig, what makes you cry?"

And bitter was that Pig's reply,

"Because I cannot jump!"

Hanging time :P

Myre

That's a bit harsh isn't it? I mean, Myre was just trying to recite a poem. Here - I'll continue it, but if you lynch Myre I'm going to have to finish it all by myself which would be rather unfair don't you think? Anyway:

That Frog he grinned a grin of glee,

And hit his chest a thump.

"O Pig," he said, "be ruled by me,

And you shall see what you shall see.

This minute, for a trifling fee,

I'll teach you how to jump!

"You may be faint from many a fall,

And bruised by many a bump:

But, if you persevere through all,

And practice first on something small,

Concluding with a ten-foot wall,

You'll find that you can jump!"