GoT Mafia Game 69

House Targaryen

Unfortunately, we have no codes. Dondarrion was missing during day 1, and I was missing after that, so we couldn't have made it then, and guessed later was too late.

On N1, I guarded nobody, and I'm responsible for the night lasting to the end. On N2 and N3 Dondy also decided not to guard anyone, in fear of hitting a good role. On N4, I insisted on guarding Stonetree, who was my top suspect, just to find him dead in the morning. N5 we guarded Tyrell, who was a blind spot to us. N6, Dondarrion got terribly paranoid about Lannister, who was constantly attacking him, and I couldn't talk him out of guarding him. The last night we guarded Royce.

What does all this say? Well, from day 5 we've been sure there isn't more than one red priest left. This means that Dondarrion and I can't be lying, because if we were evil, the game would be over by now. Tyrell and Royce also can't be evil, since there were kills on the nights they were guarded.

Which leaves...Baratheon. Slam dunk. :P

Ok. It's time for me to reveal then. I'm a finder. And here's the code:

I encoded the word "finder" using this tool:

http://www.net-force.nl/tools/ascii_shift/

i shifted all the letters by 3 ascii values and got this string: ilqghu

and in the following text each paragraph begins with one of the letters:

I had a feeling that Lannister would make it through the night, since he was an obvious choice for heal/kill, because he was really active and wrote some of the things on which I (and a few more) had very similar views.

Lannisters's theory which required us to vote for him, and then remove votes, it could have been a cheap try to break the current voting but I don't find this very probable, as a matter of fact Lannister is not even on my suspect list, but i just wanted to mention it

Question is, what to do with Martell now?

Given the fact that Martell is pretty much very inactive, everything is possible, but he still remains my suspect, but i have some other more interesting suspects.

However, i feel obligated to explain my vote on Tarth, i would like to wait some more time, but i promise, it will be explained before the end of the day.

Unfortunately, i won't have access to internet for next 5 hours since there are some issues with my provider, but i will be here tonight and will give some of my theories.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?s=&am...t&p=1938650

Baratheon is human.

Tully is zombie.

that's it. lynch them both and it's over.

Archived