GoT Mafia Game 69

House Targaryen

It is day 8.

6 players remain: Baratheon, Dondarrion, Piper, Royce, Tully, Tyrell.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

4 votes for Baratheon ( Piper, Tyrell, Dondarrion, Royce)

1 vote for Tully ( Baratheon)

1 vote for Tyrell ( Tully)

Baratheon is lynched, it is night, send in your PMs.

:bang:

I can't believe people actually fell for that. Guys. Baratheon was Dondarrion's top red priest candidate. You really thought he wouldn't have guarded him? You really think the guards would have waited all day to reveal, and revealed rather than hammering the final zombie? Why did you speedlynch like that rather than waiting for Baratheon to speak up?

Congratulations, killers.

That may have been one of the least logical reveals I've ever seen. Can't believe it worked.

Anyway, congrats to the Red Priests.

I'm glad I didn't play....would have been a frustrating game.

Why do you think I asked you if you'd help mod? I knew I couoldn't handle a frustrated WJ :P

Why do you think I asked you if you'd help mod? I knew I couoldn't handle a frustrated WJ :P

In hindsight, I wish I had said yes. I may have been able to clean up a few of the problems from the start.

Oh well, no big deal. You did a good job making the game fun for most of the players (I think), and its okay to experiment every now and then. :)

While you sleep, Tully eats the brains of both Tyrell and Royce, then kills the guards, and he and his master Piper and Piper's fellow Red Priest Donndarrian all escape to rake havoc across the realm.

Game is over.

mmmmm...brains :)

Archived