GoT Mafia Game 69

House Targaryen

I'm sorry - are you seriously suggesting your 'case' is worth more of a response than that? :unsure:

What have you actually contributed?

Lets look and see your last 25 posts:

1) I'm not voting for Plumm or Martell today. I will vote for one of Baratheon or Kettleblack. I think we have sufficient evidence against the two of them and I find it more compelling than that against Plumm at the moment. I'm not willing to vote someone who is a zombie today because I think it is suboptimal.

2) I'm sure the evils know what is happening, so it makes it innocents vs setup + evils, which is frustrating me.

I have a couple of questions about your role though - you can only find zombies? And you have unlimited finds?

3) Mods: I see the House Targ alt reading this game. It would help a lot if you could clear up what the hell is going on with the intro posts that BLATANTLY CONTRADICT each other.

The only thing that is keeping me going is thinking that the mods wouldn't make this an evil mod game, as it would just about kill off the mafia games on this site

4) Is it just me or is this lynch of Plumm looking a little easy, and a little fast?5) Urm what?

6) Baratheon or Kettleblack for me.

7) Are you f**king kidding me?

8) Is anyone else around?

I've been thinking about this. If Myre is an evil bugger, then I hate you. But his explanation fixes the holes in my theories to date, and he wasn't the one under the cosh when he said that. It does sound a little far-fetched, but to be honest, I've reached the stage where I'm willing to throw my hat in with any plausible explanation. One thing I like about it, regardless of whether it is true, is that it suggests that we should be going after RPs as a priority over zombies.

So, I guess I'm saying that I'm willing to vote for Plumm, but would prefer more input from others, although I won't be around too much longer.

9) Noone?

I have to go in a few minutes.

10) I don't know what to make of it all. I'm either going for Bara or Plumm, but at this point Bara seems unfeasible. Plumm I guess.

11) And I'm out for the night.

12) No idea. This may be the weirdest game I've played. I have absolutely no idea what is going on, what we should be doing, and whether we are anywhere near winning.

13) Can't sleep. I blame this game.

14) You make me paranoid too.

15) The problem is that not enough people have been around since Myre's claim - what the hell is a half-healer incidentally? - which is symptomatic of this game I think. Also, I'm not sure enough people will be around to effect a switch to someone like, for example, Baratheon.

16) Sleeping now for real. Hopefully night will be over by the time I wake up, and I'll have some idea of what is going on

17) swear I hate you guys sometimes.

MyreTully/Kettleblack: I want proof. Give me codes, give me anything that will actually get me to believe one of you.

MyreTully: Why does half the stuff in your reveal make no sense? Why did you heal the people you healed, considering you were evil at the time? Why does some of it make so much sense?

18) Hmmm. Really need to learn the result of Reyne's investigation before coming to a conclusion. I really want to believe Myre's claim, as it would make other things make more sense, but I'm very much in doubt that:

a) Roles were not allocated randomly

b) There are zombies who are secretly good

c) Those were the logical heal choices when we had a finder

19) WiFoM at best. You really didn't think it would be a good idea to heal the finder?

20) I have the same feeling - that Myre has used the truth to flesh out his fake claim. It just explains too much to be complete lies. I don't believe that zombies get liberated though.

21) How about FMs who can't communicate and don't know who each other are?

22) Confirms MyreTully as a liar.

Also says we should go after RPs, not zombies.

23) Could you explain exactly how we know there are 2 red priests?

24)

Sorry Piper I missed your earlier point about lynching zombies over RPs - it makes sense, although I'm not convinced that your numbers are right. There are other potential scenarios around which could cause it to be a bit different.

25) I'm sorry - are you seriously suggesting your 'case' is worth more of a response than that?

So there you have it. Proof that you have been posting tons, and saying nothing.

That is some post you made Martell. :stunned:

I don’t understand why you are attacking Royce for making a case on Baratheon, when you yourself made a case on him.

What Royce had pointed out about Baratheon is by itself not enough for a case, but add your case to it and these additional comments, and there is plenty of evidence to suggest that Baratheon is a RP.

Here is what he had to say about possibly being lynched:

i wasn't able to use computer much so my contribution was lax yesterday. sorry about that.

i must say the lynch Baratheon train is begining to disconcert me a little bit. :P i have no time to post right now, i would prefer if you didn't lynch me until i get back.

And when Lannister called him out on the changes in his posting style (a typical zombie trait):

I have no role to claim, and yes I did try to alter my posting style. This is going to sound extremly stupid, but I decided to alter my posting style mainly because I thought it would help me avoid a night kill. I had no idea at the time that this game would include people controlling multiple alts or that changing playstyles would be a significant factor. If I did, I wouldn't have attempted to change my playstyle. Yes, I'm aware of how bad this makes me look and no I don't expect you to believe me.

Right now I feel the best course of action is to try to lynch the red priests. I strongly suspect that at least one of the high posters is a red priest. As I feel Lannister and Stonetree are both innocent that only leaves Plumm.

What I really think happened is he got confused with which style he was using for which alt.

I think Baratheon is a Red Priest.

After a full night's sleep, I'm feeling a teensy bit saner.

First of all, I wanted to apologize to Tyrell for snapping at him before. This is a game where it's natural to suspect anyone whose style seems different. And you've been playing so well for your first game that you can't blame someone as paranoid as I am for thinking you may be pulling a Baratheon. But it was cruel of me to pick on you for not being a native speaker. I'm still suspicious of you, but I understand that you're trying really hard to express yourself in a foreign language. I hope you continue playing Mafia.

:smileysex: :cheers:

Does anyone other than me suspect Dondarrion? Anyone at all?

Me. Yet have to do a re-read on him, but his writing style reminds me of recent Myre/Martell's . I don't have much time now, and there is a serious storm here so my internet keeps crashing. Can somebody analyze Dondarrion's posts and try to compare the time of posting with the time of posting on Myre/Martell. Dondy hasn't been active recently. I mean, last few hours. Maybe other timezone? Or other account ? :P

But...he's actually been using a consistent style for the Baratheon alt. Sure, it's consistently fake, but it's not as if each post had wildly different writing styles. Liddle, speaking of inconsistent writing styles, what do you have to say to this post?

Hmm. I didn't think of the zombie voting block problem. I see why people want to lynch a zombie today. Liddle could easily be a zombie, so that would screw up Piper's analysis. Need to do the math to see how much of a margin of error we have to lynch priests.

What I'm wondering is if zombies (even mod-controlled zombies) would ever lynch a guilty red priest Plumm. Zombies have been attacking other zombies all game. Would they lynch their master if the mods needed extra votes to get a lynch?

Really? You didn't think a finder would be a target for a night kill? Uh...
:lmao: :lmao: This is laughable. You didn't realize that Reyne revealing as finder would make him a more likely night kill? I have no words. That is quite literally unbelieveable. Part of me thinks we should keep you around to see what other crazy 'defense' you will come up next.

Laughable or not, I don't see how it makes me more suspicious. Either I am a foolish real healer, or I am a foolish fake healer. Sure I should have realised Reyne was a likely NK, but I should have realised that whether my claim is genuine or not.

And Lannister, what are my holey logics? Maybe there are, but theu mod's fault not mine

It is day 5.

12 players remain: Baratheon, Dondarrion, Kettleblack, Lannister, Liddle, Martell, Myre, Piper, Reyne, Royce, Tully, Tyrell.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

2 votes for Myre ( Tyrell, Piper)

1 vote for Baratheon ( Liddle)

1 vote for Kettleblack ( Myre)

1 vote for Royce ( Martell)

7 players have not voted: Baratheon, Dondarrion, Kettleblack, Lannister, Reyne, Royce, Tully.

Inconsistent writing styles is only a tell if the Red Priests are controlling zombies directly, ie. using multiple alts. If at least part of Myre's story is true, then the zombies are indirectly controlled, so we can only use that method to spot zombie doubles, they don't tell us anything about the RPs, who would only have one alt each. :unsure:

I am unlikely to be around for the lynch though, and can't yet decide between the possible RPs... argh! So no vote for me unless I get back online later, don't want to screw up by abetting a speedlynch.

Hmm. I didn't think of the zombie voting block problem. I see why people want to lynch a zombie today. Liddle could easily be a zombie, so that would screw up Piper's analysis. Need to do the math to see how much of a margin of error we have to lynch priests.

Liddle being a zombie would mean Myre is innocent, and there is no way in hell that is correct. Because if he, along with Myre, Tully, and Martell was a zombie, just add in 2 RPs and the game should be over already. And it isn't.

ETA: So, Liddle being a zombie speaks for, and not against lynching zombies.

I'd still say that the zombies die with their masters, since it's stated they can't win alone, and it would help the balance somewhat. Of this, I'm almost certain.

And, as Tyrell pointed out mid-game, priests probably use zombies to kill-which would mean that they can't kill anymore once the zombies have been wiped out.

So, there are points for lynching zombies, and for lynching red priests. I'd still prefer lynching zombies, because a wrong RP lynch could lose us the game.

I'm in favour of lynching a zombie as well. The margin of error for lynching a red priest is just too small for my liking.

My personal choice would be Tullly. The way Myre/Tully has only posted on Myre could mean he is protecting the Tully account. Small, maybe. But it's something. I would, of course, be happy to change to the other zombies if the situation calls for it.

It is day 5.

12 players remain: Baratheon, Dondarrion, Kettleblack, Lannister, Liddle, Martell, Myre, Piper, Reyne, Royce, Tully, Tyrell.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

2 votes for Myre ( Tyrell, Piper)

1 vote for Baratheon ( Liddle)

1 vote for Kettleblack ( Myre)

1 vote for Royce ( Martell)

1 vote for Tully ( Baratheon)

6 players have not voted: Dondarrion, Kettleblack, Lannister, Reyne, Royce, Tully.

Ok. So that didn't happen. Didn't get home until just now and it's late so will have to check this stuff tomorrow.

First thought is that I'd hate to lose this game to a zombie voting block. Second thought, Myre is foolish, either as a healer or as a lying zombie :)

Oh yea and third thought, I'm very suspicious of Piper, more so for voting for Myre. If Myre is telling the truth (which he might), he'd be innocent. As a RP, it'd be better for him to go after Myre or Tully rather than Martell, a confirmed Zombie. I'm also suspicious of Baratheon for the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they were our two Red Priests.

Archived