GoT Mafia Game 69

House Targaryen

Oh yea and third thought, I'm very suspicious of Piper, more so for voting for Myre. If Myre is telling the truth (which he might), he'd be innocent. As a RP, it'd be better for him to go after Myre or Tully rather than Martell, a confirmed Zombie. I'm also suspicious of Baratheon for the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they were our two Red Priests.

You trust Kettleblack, right? He claimed a healer. Myre claimed a healer too.

Plus, Myre claims not to have healed you on N3, after you claimed finder. That's an obvious lie-no player would do such a thing.

You trust Kettleblack, right? He claimed a healer. Myre claimed a healer too.

Plus, Myre claims not to have healed you on N3, after you claimed finder. That's an obvious lie-no player would do such a thing.

So? The mod post claimed that there was healers. I mean, we have two finders right?

As for the claim, you're right. No player would do such a thing. Yet if no player would do such a thing, why the hell would someone who's lying claim such an obvious mistake?

I'm more inclinded to believe him than Martell, a zombie I got an investigation result on. The fact that you're not bothers me.

Oh yea and third thought, I'm very suspicious of Piper, more so for voting for Myre. If Myre is telling the truth (which he might), he'd be innocent. As a RP, it'd be better for him to go after Myre or Tully rather than Martell, a confirmed Zombie. I'm also suspicious of Baratheon for the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if they were our two Red Priests.

The mods have outright stated that there are no good zombies. Martell/Tull claimed to have healed Plumm, yet stayed quiet when we lynched him. There is no way in hell that they are telling the truth.

Yes. Zombie must be lynched today/tomorrow to reduce their voting powers. It doesn't matter to me, Martell, Myre or Tully. I'll go for Martell because he should had been lynched on Day 1, and he got lucky. Personally, I find Myre more irritating, but Martell isn't much better so I 'll change my vote to Martell. I'm totally sure that Myre is guilty, it is obvious. I wouldn't even bother to read his babbling. That is his only point. To disunite us and to distract us from priests. I hope more of you will join me.

Oh, and one more thing. If Myre is telling the truth, then that means the red priests tried to kill Plumm on night three. Now, with a revealed finder, can anyone really see that happening?

That all depends on how much truth is in Myre's claim. If Cerwyn was a Red Priest and couldn't kill, then that explains the lack of a night kill. If Kettleblack is a healer and healed me, that explains the lack of night kill.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. Still should lynch Martell in my opinion if we're going the zombie route. If anything, it'll test the theory of what happens when we kill the zombies. That is, if Tarth and Martell were controlled by the same person.

There has to be some kind of twist. We're looking at a 20 player game, potentially 6 zombies (Tully, Myre, Martell, Hoare, Tarth, Liddle) and a few Red Priests. That's a lot of evils. They might not all be zombies (ie: Tarth/Liddle) but still something to consider.

So? The mod post claimed that there was healers. I mean, we have two finders right?

As for the claim, you're right. No player would do such a thing. Yet if no player would do such a thing, why the hell would someone who's lying claim such an obvious mistake?

Reyne, I don't understand how you could possibly believe Myre's claim at this point. Remember how terrible Martell's defence was? We've established that zombies consistently make bad arguments that no one would ever buy and say outrageous things. They have no sense of self-preservation or logic.

And never mind that he should have healed a revealed finder. According to his role claim, Plumm was a confirmed innocent. Yet Myre didn't speak up when we tried to lynch him, even though he was apparently free by then.

I've reread Kettleblack, and I can see him as a healer. We've already established that he's no zombie, and a red priest has no motive to behave the way he has. Unlike the zombies, what few posts he has are fairly well-reasoned, just low-key and passive. And for all we know, he could have a partner he doesn't want to tell us about. But Myre...look at him. He's an utter lunatic. His defences are all ridiculous and two words long. He only came up with that excuse about Tully because we caught them sharing an account. Before his role claim, he perfectly fit the zombie pattern of behaviour.

I have a feeling that we can win the game two ways: either by lynching all the zombies (of whom there are four left) or by lynching all the red priests. And the more I reread, the more I doubt Dondarrion's innocence. I don't have time to make a case on him, but I really think Plumm and Dondarrion were our two killers. Maybe Baratheon. Royce, Piper, and Tyrell are the distant third options. Liddle could be too, but he's a blatant zombie.

But since no one else agrees with me, I could compromise on Martell (the confirmed zombie) or Myre (who must be evil).

I'm starting to think we're pretty close to winning.

Reyne, I don't understand how you could possibly believe Myre's claim at this point. Remember how terrible Martell's defence was? We've established that zombies consistently make bad arguments that no one would ever buy and say outrageous things. They have no sense of self-preservation or logic.

:agree:

But if Plumm was evil, what happened to his zombies after his death? They just run around and vote randomly?

So Myre's defense was terrible? It seemed to me that he came up with quite a story that is plausible whereas Martell said "I tried to play up the noob card, it was wrong."

Anyway, I'm not saying that Myre is innocent. What I am saying is that on the off chance that he is telling the truth, it is better to lynch Martell, someone who doesn't have a wild claim to verify.

I'll vote him in the morning. I want to hear responses to Lannister's questions to Baratheon, Royce and Dondarrion.

One thing that caught my attention. If Liddle were a zombie, why would he pm Targ to extend his modkill by few hours? Didn't we agree that zombies were controllled by priests OR by mods?

They have to have some kind of thought right? I mean, what's the point of playing in the game if you can't control any of your own actions. I mean, Martell just wrote up a case on Royce. Do we really think that the mods or a red priest went through all that effort to write out the case for Martell the zombie?

Anyway, haeding to bed.

But if Plumm was evil, what happened to his zombies after his death? They just run around and vote randomly?

That's the million-dollar question. The most crucial piece of evidence in Plumm's favour is that two zombies hammered him. It's just...his actions all fall consistently into how I think a red priest would play the game.

I have no clue how much control the red priests have over the zombies. I am wondering about one thing, though....Plumm made an angry (and rather offensive) comment about how the game would be more fun if he could micromanage what the mods made the zombies post. The anger seemed rather out of place. I'm wondering if the answer to how much control they have is...well, none.

ETA: Actually, scratch that. A few of the zombies have made comments that advance an evil agenda. I really don't know.

Here's an idea:

Tonight, the RPs must kill Kettleblack. This means that Reyne can get another investigation. He will investigate Liddle, the most probable zombie candidate remaining. If Liddle is a zombie, and with the logical assumption that MyreTully is evil, that would mean one RP (Plumm) is already dead, and that the zombies continue living after their masters die.

Archived