GoT Mafia Game 69

House Targaryen

The mods have outright stated that there are no good zombies. Martell/Tull claimed to have healed Plumm, yet stayed quiet when we lynched him. There is no way in hell that they are telling the truth.

I haven't been around much - I didn't obstruct the Plumm lynch because I wasn't sure he was CI despite the no-kill, and I didn't have time to assess his suspiciousness for myself

Yes. Zombie must be lynched today/tomorrow to reduce their voting powers. It doesn't matter to me, Martell, Myre or Tully. I'll go for Martell because he should had been lynched on Day 1, and he got lucky. Personally, I find Myre more irritating, but Martell isn't much better so I 'll change my vote to Martell. I'm totally sure that Myre is guilty, it is obvious. I wouldn't even bother to read his babbling. That is his only point. To disunite us and to distract us from priests. I hope more of you will join me.

Love ya too, Tyrell :)

There was a Pig that sat alone

Beside a ruined Pump:

By day and night he made his moan-

It would have stirred a heart of stone

To see him wring his hoofs and groan,

Because he could not jump.

A certain Camel heard him shout-

A Camel with a hump.

"Oh, is it Grief, or is it Gout?

What is this bellowing about?"

That Pig replied, with quivering snout,

"Because I cannot jump!"

Ooh I know this one Tully! Let me add the next two stanzas:

That Camel scanned him, dreamy-eyed.

"Methinks you are too plump.

I never knew a Pig so wide-

That wobbled so from side to side-

Who could, however much he tried,

Do such a thing as jump!

"Yet mark those trees, two miles away,

All clustered in a clump:

If you could trot there twice a day,

Nor ever pause for rest or play,

In the far future-Who can say-

You may be fit to jump."

Don't lynch us tomorrow, and you can hear the rest!

It is day 5.

12 players remain: Baratheon, Dondarrion, Kettleblack, Lannister, Liddle, Martell, Myre, Piper, Reyne, Royce, Tully, Tyrell.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

6 votes for Martell ( Tyrell, Lannister, Piper, Reyne, Myre, Tully)

1 vote for Baratheon ( Liddle)

1 vote for Royce ( Martell)

1 vote for Tully ( Baratheon)

3 players have not voted: Dondarrion, Kettleblack, Royce.

Dondarrion, Baratheon, and Royce: who do you think are the red priests?

Of the non-zombie non-role-claimants, my rankings would look something like:

Baratheon

Dondarrion

Piper

Tyrell

Lannister

But I really need to find some time for rereading this group at some point.

As to setup. I'm not sure why you are so vigorous in your denial of Myre's claim containing any truth. Just because Myre has been caught out lying about some things, I don't think it necessarily means there is no truth in it. If you strip out the healer claim and the secret innocent part it makes sense in explaining the setup, including things like why zombies have targeted other zombies, and why the evils have not looked to mobilise any sort of voting block. Maybe I've been merked big time, but I can't help believing parts of it at the moment.

And the more I reread, the more I doubt Dondarrion's innocence. I don't have time to make a case on him, but I really think Plumm and Dondarrion were our two killers. Maybe Baratheon. Royce, Piper, and Tyrell are the distant third options. Liddle could be too, but he's a blatant zombie.

Firstly, it would be great if you could make some points against me that can actually be answered. Instead of just your gut.

Secondly, the idea that me and Plumm were partners is nuts. You read the case I made on Plumm.

Maybe the twist is that the mods get eaten by zombies halfway through the game? :unsure:

Yep, zombies ate my brain. sorry guys, I went to bed, and my helpers got really busy.

It is day 5.

12 players remain: Baratheon, Dondarrion, Kettleblack, Lannister, Liddle, Martell, Myre, Piper, Reyne, Royce, Tully, Tyrell.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

7 votes for Martell ( Tyrell, Lannister, Piper, Reyne, Myre, Tully, Baratheon)

1 vote for Baratheon ( Liddle)

1 vote for Royce ( Martell)

3 players have not voted: Dondarrion, Kettleblack, Royce.

Martell is lynched.

it is night. (yeah, I know)

Behaving in a rather predictable fashion, the zombies killed and ate the brains of Kettleblack.

It is day 6.

10 players remain: Baratheon, Dondarrion, Lannister, Liddle, Myre, Piper, Reyne, Royce, Tully, Tyrell.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

10 players have not voted: Baratheon, Dondarrion, Lannister, Liddle, Myre, Piper, Reyne, Royce, Tully, Tyrell.

Archived