GoT Mafia Game 69

House Targaryen

If I was just making it up, I would choose the most logical heal targets to claim. Since I'm not, I told the truth - I haven't been healer before, and I didn't realise the fact that Reyne would be in danger because of his role claim. Which is why I didn't try to heal him.

WiFoM at best. You really didn't think it would be a good idea to heal the finder? :rolleyes:

If I was just making it up, I would choose the most logical heal targets to claim. Since I'm not, I told the truth - I haven't been healer before, and I didn't realise the fact that Reyne would be in danger because of his role claim. Which is why I didn't try to heal him.

Really? You didn't think a finder would be a target for a night kill? Uh...

:lmao: :lmao: This is laughable. You didn't realize that Reyne revealing as finder would make him a more likely night kill? I have no words. That is quite literally unbelieveable. Part of me thinks we should keep you around to see what other crazy 'defense' you will come up next.

Let's break it down.

We still have 3 (2 if Myre/Tully are innocent, but that possibility is so low I'm not even willing to discuss it) zombies and 2 red priests. This means we're in the endgame. This means that we can't afford to go after the RPs, but lynch the known zombies. My theory is that the RPs can't kill without their zombies anyway, so there is another reason this would be a good direction to go. Plus, it gives us another 3 days to look for the possible RPs, and we don't have to waste our time to make cases on proven zombies, and argue with them.

Out of our zombies, I'd lynch Myre first, since he seems to be the biggest distraction.

Can the zombies win without the Red Priests? I do not want to try to kill Red Priests if the zombies can still win.

Even if Myre is lying about the healer part, he is still telling the truth about some of it. I can't see him making it all up.

I have the same feeling - that Myre has used the truth to flesh out his fake claim. It just explains too much to be complete lies. I don't believe that zombies get liberated though.

Can the zombies win without the Red Priests? I do not want to try to kill Red Priests if the zombies can still win.

I'm quite sure they can't. Since it seems obvious we started the game with 7-8 evil accounts, only the zombies dying with their priests makes sense balancewise.

Confirms MyreTully as a liar.

Also says we should go after RPs, not zombies.

:bang:

Have you not seen my last post? There are 3 living zombies, and 2 red priests. That's a voting block of 5. If we try to lynch a red priest and fail, the game is over. And there are 6 or seven people who could be the red priests, while only 2 of them really are. The odds are that we're going to lose the game if we try to lynch a red priest.

:bang:

Have you not seen my last post? There are 3 living zombies, and 2 red priests. That's a voting block of 5. If we try to lynch a red priest and fail, the game is over. And there are 6 or seven people who could be the red priests, while only 2 of them really are. The odds are that we're going to lose the game if we try to lynch a red priest.

Could you explain exactly how we know there are 2 red priests?

Could you explain exactly how we know there are 2 red priests?

The zombies can't win the game without their masters. Thereofore, they obviously die with them. Since we haven't had any multiple deaths yet, we must assume all the RPs are still alive. 1 would make the game very unstable, and 3 would be too much to start with-not to mention that there can't be 3 left alive in any case, since the game would be over already.

I have been reading through the thread, looking for Red Priests and I think I have found one.

Royce has 60 posts, but most of them don't say anything at all. he has made only one case, and even that is all fluff.

Here is his case on Baratheon:

OK, I'm now pretty convinced that Baratheon is the Red Priest behind the Hoare zombie.

The first point is pretty unconvincing but Hoare seems to (excepting one set of posts) only post when Baratheon is on.

The more damning indicator is that Hoare has appeared at strangely convenient times on 3 occasions, and on all 3 occasions Baratheon has been around.

Firstly, when people were imploring for a Martell lynch on day 1, Baratheon was appealing for additional votes and Hoare pops up and places the vote and does absolutely nothing else before disappearing.

Secondly, when I made my case against Hoare on day 2, Baratheon was around, and suddenly Hoare appears.

Thirdly, when Reyne reveals against Hoare, Baratheon is again around, and, lo and behold, Hoare makes another convenient appearance.

Either Hoare has an impeccable sense of knowing when he is being talked about or Baratheon is his Red Priest.

I'd be willing to vote for Baratheon above Hoare today, but I believe both need to be lynched for the innocents to win.

He says there are 3 things, but really there is one thing, with 3 examples of it: They tend to show up at the same time. There could be a lot of reasons for this, top of the list, being in the same time zone.

So Royce looks like he is contributing, but really says nothing and has only made one case, and that one beyond weak.

Royce is obviously a RP.

After a full night's sleep, I'm feeling a teensy bit saner.

First of all, I wanted to apologize to Tyrell for snapping at him before. This is a game where it's natural to suspect anyone whose style seems different. And you've been playing so well for your first game that you can't blame someone as paranoid as I am for thinking you may be pulling a Baratheon. But it was cruel of me to pick on you for not being a native speaker. I'm still suspicious of you, but I understand that you're trying really hard to express yourself in a foreign language. I hope you continue playing Mafia.

(Although emotional? Me? I'M NOT EMOTIONAL!!!!11!! *stomps foot* *throws fit* *bursts into tears*)

So I'm a bit surprised by that reveal, because it ruins quite a few of my theories. But there's no motive for a red priest to claim healer. Since there was no kill on Night Three and there have been no counters, the only person who could have been a healer was Stonetree, who hadn't been playing (ETA: whoops, forgot a word) like one. Maybe a zombie would have risked it in order to flush out the real healer, but not a red priest. There's no point in worrying about Kettleblack for today.

Obviously, Myre is speaking bullshit. Aside from all the holes in logic, apparently, Myre healed Plumm on Night Three--the night we had no kill. That would make Plumm CI. So why didn't he say anything when we were trying to lynch Plumm yesterday?

But guys, I really don't think we should lynch Myre yet. The mods' announcement made it clear that we need to catch the red priests to win the game--and that's who we should focus on questioning today. Myre is just a distraction.

Does anyone other than me suspect Dondarrion? Anyone at all?

Archived