GoT Mafia Game 69

House Targaryen

Hey Myre, question for you.

I am surprised by the choice of Cerwyn for a night kill. I will reread him to see if I find something.

Reyne, I had felt there was something you were hindng and I am inclined to believe you. Hoare

You said this after the night kill. You were surprised and planned on rereading him (which you didn't).

26 hours later, you revealed that you were in fact innocent and Cerwyn was your master. Why didn't you tell us this immediately after Cerwyn died? You knew we were trying so hard to gather information about the set up yet you kept valuable information from us for over 24 hours. You even posted twice between the above quote and the reveal.

This means that their is only one red priest.

Or one of Myre and Tully is a RP.

We could lynch one of them and have the other investigated tonight? If Reyne dies his partner could still give us the results.

This would eliminate that possibility. And we know they're guilty, they can't possibly be telling the truth.

This means that their is only one red priest.

Yea, I guess so.

We have three known zombies alive. With one red priest, that's 4 evils alive out of 10. If there was a 2nd red priest, it'd be 5 out of 10 and game evils.

Now, what happens when a red priest dies? It's obvious that no one just dies so what happens to them? Do they still count as evil just not under control of anyone?

To be honest, I'm almost willing to mostly believe Myre. It makes more sense that a zombie, once no longer controlled, becomes a lone ranger of sorts.

Also, another thing to note is that the zombies have done all the killing. Might be worth killing all the zombies and seeing what happens then.

Liddle

I'm voting now since i will be away from net for 3-4 hours and I do not want to be an obstacle. Actually, Dondarion you're my main suspect. Will make a case on you in sooner time, just have to have some free time since the week started and so did my college. And Piper, he was really helpful and all that he wrote had a lot of sense. But, that doesn't make him innocent. I'll be watching you. :smoking:

As ridiculous as this will sound, I'm...actually bit surprised by the night kill. (You guys are going to die laughing when you reach Spoiler Heaven and see some of my crazier theories. I miss Stonetree's voice of logic and reasonableness.)

Firstly, it would be great if you could make some points against me that can actually be answered. Instead of just your gut.

I do want to apologize to you for one thing. When I made that case a couple of nights ago, I was kind of addled by sleep deprivation and vaguely remembered you suspecting people on the Martell mob. Since I remembered that lots of the Martell voters were zombies, I just sort of thought, "Oh, please. You think players like those are red priests?" I need to reread that case you made on Plumm again to see if it changes my mind on you.

I do want to make a big case on you, with facts, quotes, and evidence, when I have time (unfortunately, I don't have much today). But a rundown of the reasons I suspect you:

1-Process of elimination.

2-You show evidence of higher thought. You're clearly no zombie. But you're behaving how a red priest should behave--persistently denying the existence of zombies, attacking players I believe are innocent before so many of the zombies gave themselves away...

3-I don't think you've made a genuine scumhunting effort. You tend to make lots of quick, superficial points. When people ask you questions, you take a long time to answer, give only partial answers, and get a bit prickly. Of course, that was true about Kettleblack, so it's nothing conclusive. But I don't get the impression you're trying to look lynchable. I get the impression you're busy scum trying to coast by.

4-I don't have time to provide quotes, but your opinions shift without your ever justifying them. You never show us your thought process. I see a lot of "Well, I thought you were evil, but now I don't because of new evidence--although I won't go into detail on what that evidence is" once you're being pressed, but you never react to events on the thread. Your suspicion of Plumm came out of nowhere...and then the next morning, you announced that you thought he was innocent, equally out of nowhere. Your opinions are always safe and convenient. There's no sign that you have a complete picture of the game.

5-Baratheon is utterly mental. No innocent should act the way he has all game. But the red priest has no motive to act the way he's been all game. In fact, you never suspected Baratheon until last night, when everyone else started saying they thought he was a RP. I'm beginning to wonder if Baratheon is a zombie. Finders, since you have at least one more investigation to go, I think Bara might be a good target tonight.

6-You really think Myre and Tully are the ones we should investigate?

Secondly, the idea that me and Plumm were partners is nuts. You read the case I made on Plumm.

Distancing. :)

Dondarrion, what changed between here

Just popping in. Looks like Plumm is the only lynch, and i'm voting for him already. :)

and here?

I don't believe Plumm was guilty, no.

(I see you did mention the possibility of Baratheon being a RP...sort of. Only after Plumm's lynch. You could conceivably be innocent, but you're still my top suspect.)

Lannister/Reyne, try to do your best on this day, write as much as possible. I don't want to sound mean, but you 2 are next logical choices for night-kill. Try to contribute as much as possible today/tomorrow. I'm not in favor of speedlynching today/tomorrow.

I'm actually home tonight so I'll get some stuff up for sure.

Reyne, what do you think of my case on Dondarrion?

Sounds sensible enough. I'd have to actually verify though that what you say fits within the context that it happened. Meaning, I need to do a reread of him.

To be honest, I've had bad feelings about Dondarrion since he all of a sudden started participating. But I'm also worried about Piper and Baratheon as well.

One last thing. Look at the mob on Plumm: Royce, Kettleblack, Greyjoy, Stonetree, Cerwyn.

Four out of five players on that mob are CI. And Royce, at the very least, is no zombie. No one finds this strange?

Ok, with Liddle being a zombie, probability of Plumm being a RP have grown significantly higher. However, no-one died with Plumm. This means that some of our zombies are wandering around uncontrolled and probably harmless, since they can't win without their master. Is it Liddle or MyreTully? Don't change the channel, we'll be back with you just after a brief re-read.

Hey Myre, question for you.

You said this after the night kill. You were surprised and planned on rereading him (which you didn't).

26 hours later, you revealed that you were in fact innocent and Cerwyn was your master. Why didn't you tell us this immediately after Cerwyn died? You knew we were trying so hard to gather information about the set up yet you kept valuable information from us for over 24 hours. You even posted twice between the above quote and the reveal.

I had toyed with not revealing at all (cos, ya know, healers whouldn't generally reveal, or that's what I thought), but when I made my slip I realised I had to, so I waited to the next day before doing.

I had toyed with not revealing at all (cos, ya know, healers whouldn't generally reveal, or that's what I thought), but when I made my slip I realised I had to, so I waited to the next day before doing.

You never had to reveal as a healer. You could have just said that you had a master, he died, therefore since you were no longer under control, you were innocent. That way, we'd have the information without you revealing as a healer. You didn't do that.

Archived