GoT Mafia Game 69

House Targaryen

No longer will poor Lannister talk himself into paranoia. The zombies ate his brain.

It is day 8.

7 players remain: Baratheon, Dondarrion, Liddle, Piper, Royce, Tully, Tyrell.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

7 players have not voted: Baratheon, Dondarrion, Liddle, Piper, Royce, Tully, Tyrell.

Uh, Liddle is dead.

The mods are not having a good day. :P

It is day 8.

6 players remain: Baratheon, Dondarrion, Piper, Royce, Tully, Tyrell.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

6 players have not voted: Baratheon, Dondarrion, Piper, Royce, Tully, Tyrell.

Rewards Baratheon with a mouldy cookie. Thats what you get for picking on the proper mod.

Is Tully a zombie, or a RP? Finder?

Given that Tully voted for Myre, i'm guessing that Tully would be the RP of that relationship, if there is one.

Does it matter? Tully is evil.

The finder really shouldn't reveal. A reveal would be a lot more useful tomorrow. Today all it would do is tell any remaining evils exactly who they need to kill tonight. I don't like this Dondy.

Grow some manners - the mods are doing the best they can.

I have nothing further to say. Let's get this game over with, come on Dondy, we're not gonna lynch anyone else realistically

*Puts WiFoM fence around Tully and anything Tully says*

Nothing to see here people. Just ignore him and he'll go away. :P

Does it matter? Tully is evil.

The finder really shouldn't reveal. A reveal would be a lot more useful tomorrow. Today all it would do is tell any remaining evils exactly who they need to kill tonight. I don't like this Dondy.

I'd quite like to know whether Tully is a RP. And the finder could well die tonight anyway, if I can make a decent guess at who it is then so can the killers. So i'd like the info now, rather than the possibility of never having it.

I'd quite like to know whether Tully is a RP. And the finder could well die tonight anyway, if I can make a decent guess at who it is then so can the killers. So i'd like the info now, rather than the possibility of never having it.

Well I'd prefer the possiblity of having a VPI tomorrow rather than knowing whether Tully is an RP or not, which we would still find out the following day. Obviously the killers can make an educated guess - there's only 6 of us left - but there's still a fairly sizeable error margin. I can't see why you would want to sacrifice the finder today.

Well I'd prefer the possiblity of having a VPI tomorrow rather than knowing whether Tully is an RP or not, which we would still find out the following day. Obviously the killers can make an educated guess - there's only 6 of us left - but there's still a fairly sizeable error margin. I can't see why you would want to sacrifice the finder today.

VPI? :bang:

VPI? :(

It would only prove that a player isn't a zombie, and we're already fairly certain that none of the remaining players beside Tully are.

VPI? :(

It would only prove that a player isn't a zombie, and we're already fairly certain that none of the remaining players beside Tully are.

Yes a VPI, or at least a PI. Well at least if you consider a confirmed finder to be PI.

I think I've just realised that you've misunderstood me. The finder would be the VPI. The person who was investigated will not be.

I don't want to give the killers any help, as Lannister's death suggests that they didn't try to work it out, but it really isn't a choice of 1 from 6.

Archived