Belfast signing 3rd November

Silverstar

Back when I pulled the casting sides, there was a little scene at the Winterfell feast where Arya starts a food-fight with Bran, flicking bits of food across the table at him. Looking at the pics of Maisie, I can totally visualize that scene! Bet the kids had fun doing it.

Wow! All I can say is wow... Thanks silverstar for the great photos, I recognise some of those weirdos at the pub from WorldCon! It's really exciting to see some of the cast (and Julia Frey!) Go and mingle, Ron Donachie seems like a fan himself ;-) what with bugging George for a 5th book. I love that he already knows what happens to his character and is still happy to go along for the ride... But I imagine this is pretty exciting for the younger actors who probably are just getting that this pilot is a big deal, it's probably hitting them that they're a part of something huge. Poor Kit Harrington, hope he knows it won't always be 17 hour days, if he thinks so he might run A-Wall ;-p.

So, when can I start hoping for a visit from the cast in NYC??? Comic Con 2010??

I will definitly be there at a pub after Comic Con taking photos and smileing like a loon.

Apparently, Sophie and Maisie met at the auditions, and both went home separately telling their mums that they really hoped the other one would get the role so that they could act together.

That's awesome! I bet that kinship helped their auditions too.

And thanks for the posts and pics, Silverstar. You're not allowed to cut back. ;)

Wow! I am absolutely green with envy for the people who were there. Fabulous pictures, Silverstar, thanks for posting them. Hope some of the cast comes to the US sometime--New York or San Diego Comiccon?? I would be there in an instant!

*swoons for a moment over Richard*

Brilliant time yesterday at the signing, wonderful atmosphere! Was absolutely gutted that I did not bring my camera to get a pic with George! Although, to my surprise, on the Winter-Is-Coming website, there is a picture of me getting my books signed by George, courtesy of Rimshot! That was so freakishly awesome, it took away my sorrow of missing the moot!

Archived