NEW - Photoshoppers Show Us the Cast!

iheartseverus

I love the images - they go way beyond anything I could ever think of doing. However, there's about 800 years of Western fashion in there. The girls are in Late Tudor/Elizabethan, and Joffrey looks like he from Napoleonic France, while Arya and Eddard's looks bridge early to late Dark Ages. Since clothing is pretty much a function of climate, materials and human fashion trend, it may be better to chose one style. I'd go early medieval (softer, looser, easier to rip - that Elizabethan whalebone corset with stiffened top will be hard for Joffrey to rip off Sanasa.

My compliments on your armor - excellent!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After 2 months )))

I have made 2 more feaks with Jon and Ned. First - Kit Harington (Jon) - was just a lesson - I study new technique, not very good (second one with GRRM photo is better, I put it on feak-cover ADwD, original photo by icantcu). And the second GoT feak based on Percy Jackson movie poster with Sean Bean as Zeus. Original poster is here, edited image + poster + double-poster.

• 2 weeks later...

Only useful links to main photoshop ASOIAF (GoT) gallery:

Absolutely great posters by Sauron28 (3 posters), other in old topic

Very nice work by mary and Lady N from russian Jordan forums here

And my posters and simple mix with art.

And... edited Jaime (without skewer).

Mary and Narwen,I know you have already heard this, but these are amazing. I make a pitiful signature once and awhile,(takes me forever too). Your both great!Thanks to everyone for sharing these. I love looking at them.

After 2 months )))

I have made 2 more feaks with Jon and Ned. First - Kit Harington (Jon) - was just a lesson - I study new technique, not very good (second one with GRRM photo is better, I put it on feak-cover ADwD, original photo by icantcu). And the second GoT feak based on Percy Jackson movie poster with Sean Bean as Zeus. Original poster is here, edited image + poster + double-poster.

Nice! Really like the new Ned. But I'd love to see one based on Bean's Robert Aske.

• 4 weeks later...

Mary and Narwen,I know you have already heard this, but these are amazing. I make a pitiful signature once and awhile,(takes me forever too). Your both great!Thanks to everyone for sharing these. I love looking at them.

Thank you very much :)

And Michelle Fairley as Lady Stark (here you can check it's really her))

Archived