NEW - Photoshoppers Show Us the Cast!

iheartseverus

Lovely! But why so small?

Well. The two pictures I started out with was in that size, when I nicked them from a signature on another board. And it is the first time I use GIMP, so the size will hide all the little flaws.

And I want to give credit to Appaliq on thefantasyforum.com for providing the starting material.

Some small adjustments and a larger size.

Jaime

maester joergensen, Very nicely done - the facial expression fits the art really good.

A bit off-topic - how do you like GIMP? I'm so used to photoshop, tried GIMP once but it didn't stick.

New game!

come up with the funniest thoughtbubble for Jaime.

First try

:lol:

Week ago I posted Dany... and in comment my Russian visitors mentioned that she looks like girl from support team. That's why I dress her and make long hair.

And second pic... GEORGE MARTIN preparing to his cameo role :P

---

maester joergensen, 'Wonder what...' - if she wearing something - Jeime looks so gibingly )))

mary, first Sansa version is better than second; on second version she looks more-more-more-more elder than she is (and Sophie is). IMO

missandei, thank you :)

mary, first Sansa version is better than second; on second version she looks more-more-more-more elder than she is (and Sophie is). IMO
Well, maybe. But at least my Sansa didn't get a boob job ;)

Week ago I posted Dany... and in comment my Russian visitors mentioned that she looks like girl from support team. That's why I dress her and make long hair.

And second pic... GEORGE MARTIN preparing to his cameo role :P

---

maester joergensen, 'Wonder what...' - if she wearing something - Jeime looks so gibingly )))

Love the picture of GRRM. It really fits. :thumbsup:

That doesn't bother me, I don't like Sansa much (sorry Lady N aka Lady Sansa ;) ). So for me Sophie is quite perfect as far as I can tell by her looks - classic beauty, high cheekbones and all that, and the fact that there is something more than pure naivete in her eyes potentially upgrades the character :)

Archived