NEW - Photoshoppers Show Us the Cast!

iheartseverus

Wow! Narwen, those different facial expressions are awesome. I particuarly like the third one along.

The SmilingKnight, I like what you've done there. Dany looks more mature, perhaps a little sultry :D

Keep them coming!!

The SmilingKnight, very interesting look, but it isn't shape of Emily's eyes )))

missandei, thank you ))) 4th is probably absolutely unnatural ))) 1st is original, 3rd is my favorite too ))

The SmilingKnight, very interesting look, but it isn't shape of Emily's eyes )))

It can easily be. I didnt do much but aplied few lines of makeup and changed the eyeborws and lips. Makeup does wonders for shape of the eyes and expressions have an effect too.

The SmilingKnight, I like what you've done there. Dany looks more mature, perhaps a little sultry

Keep them coming!!

I wanted to make her just a little bit more sexy/sultry but also serious and confident as primary objectives.

Just so we don't get use to frightened and teary look of miss Emily from that tv series too much.

She needs a bit of panasche and :bowdown: atmosphere shown too.

B)

Mary, that's truly beautiful! Thanks!

Oh no, thank you for the appreciation :thumbsup: Now I have to decide which look I prefer for Dany (till we get a glimpse at what Emilia would really look like for the role), sunkissed or pale.

Archived