NEW - Photoshoppers Show Us the Cast!

iheartseverus

Oh no, thank you for the appreciation :thumbsup: Now I have to decide which look I prefer for Dany (till we get a glimpse at what Emilia would really look like for the role), sunkissed or pale.

I've always seen her as pale, and you captured an ethereal quality I imagine in her family. Perhaps she becomes sunkissed living life with the Dothraki horse lords out so much in open country without a lot of clothing.

I've always seen her as pale, and you captured an ethereal quality I imagine in her family. Perhaps she becomes sunkissed living life with the Dothraki horse lords out so much in open country without a lot of clothing.

Yeah, I pictured her pale as well at first, but later my vision changed a few times.

And now for something completely different, remember those beautiful photos of Maisie and her Needle? So I made a new poster for her too - Arya the wolf-child :fencing:

Maybe someone could use the Georges Rochegrosse painting Le Chevalier aux Fleurs (The Knight of Flowers) as a basis for a Loras picture? (I only recently learned this painting existed - seems like GRRM probably had it in mind when he created Loras).

I'm not sure just how much Jones fits the feminine type of knight that is described here, but here goes :)

I'm not sure just how much Jones fits the feminine type of knight that is described here, but here goes :)

That is some of your very best work right there mary. Awesome. (And good suggestion from Brude as well).

Just saw the Conan pic you used. Very nice. I especially like what you did with Drogo's braid Mary!

Thanks, the braid was pretty much the only chalange there, since Momoa looks soooo perfect as Drogo otherwise (guess I should add a link to the original still in the previous post).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived