Mafia 69.33: A mini-minigame

House Targaryen

Morning folks. Feels good to play again, yeah! :)

Unfortunatly today is my most most busy day of the week*, so don't expect much posting from me.

Eight players means that

1) there are two killers

2) Gert is going to miss the start of the game

And welcome to the game, ubermensch! :cheers:

* next two days are also busy, but I should have some more time

It is day 1.

8 players remain: Gertrude, HT Reddy, May, Piper of Chaos, The Man Who, TheMalcolm, Whiskeyjack, ubermensch.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

1 vote for Gertrude (Piper of Chaos)

1 vote for The Man Who (Whiskeyjack)

6 players have not voted: Gertrude, HT Reddy, May, The Man Who, TheMalcolm, ubermensch.

Preview of CF results:

Gertrude - Not a Killer (but fun to lynch anyway)

HT Reddy - Not a Killer

May - Who?

Piper of Chaos - Not a Killer

TheMalcolm - не убийца

TheManWho - Killer

ubermensch - Killer

Whiskeyjack - Awesome

May me! As you may have deduced I am totally new. I was hoping for an anonymous game so it wouldn't be blatantly obvious but there you go. Hi to all and down with the bad guys!

I have two important questions for you, May. Please answer one....and only one.....of them.

1) Are you evil?

2) Do you like pirates? :pirate:

I think question one has been adressed so, as to the pirates of the world: I am particularly fond of the roguish and honorable pirates found in many a fiction book, however the nasty pirates found in real life are no friends of mine. Do you like pirates? :pirate:

It is day 1.

8 players remain: Gertrude, HT Reddy, May, Piper of Chaos, The Man Who, TheMalcolm, Whiskeyjack, ubermensch.

1 vote for May (TheMalcolm)

5 players have not voted: Gertrude, HT Reddy, May, The Man Who, ubermensch.

Morning folks. Feels good to play again, yeah! :)

Unfortunatly today is my most most busy day of the week*, so don't expect much posting from me.

Eight players means that

1) there are two killers

Neither of our mods are massively experienced (though admittedly Dunny was helping), nor is an 8-player game terribly precedented. I'd have made it 1FM and one symp, because even numbered games at this size benefit the evilz (not sure why, but I remember someone proved it using Maths). But point is, don't be dogmatic - we should plan for 2 FM, but we can legitimately hope for 1

Oh yeh and Whiskeyjack

Either WJ is evil, in which case lynching him is a good idea, or he's innocent, in which case we make history by lynching him (have you ever been lynched while innocent WJ?).

Oh yeh and Whiskeyjack

Either WJ is evil, in which case lynching him is a good idea, or he's innocent, in which case we make history by lynching him (have you ever been lynched while innocent WJ?).

Said the Forsaken before trying to kill the Dragon...... ;)

Neither of our mods are massively experienced (though admittedly Dunny was helping), nor is an 8-player game terribly precedented. I'd have made it 1FM and one symp, because even numbered games at this size benefit the evilz (not sure why, but I remember someone proved it using Maths). But point is, don't be dogmatic - we should plan for 2 FM, but we can legitimately hope for 1

I didn't see that the mods suggested that there might be 1 FM and 1 symp when I made that post, to be honest. It just seemed to be natural to me. Of course, the mods have to give us at least two roles to balance that.

But point is, don't be dogmatic - we should plan for 2 FM, but we can legitimately hope for 1
Hope? I am unsure which alternative is more favorable for us. Killer + promotable symp have same shooting powers as two killers; and finding baddies is perhaps easier when they both know each other.

It is day 1.

1 vote for TheMalcolm (May)

1 vote for Whiskeyjack (HT Reddy)

3 players have not voted: Gertrude, The Man Who, ubermensch.

Oh yeh and Whiskeyjack

Yeah, I'm going to agree with you. And I don't like his "I am almighty" attitude.

Whiskeyjack

:wideeyed:

Did that thought occur to you before or after you read that PM telling you being "eviiiiiiil"?

Just curious.

It occured to me before we started, I don't wanna be lynched because I'm new. The mention of 'Symps flipping as NaK before promotion' in the role description gives me the impression that there's a symp playing.

It is day 1.

2 votes for Whiskeyjack (HT Reddy, ubermensch)

1 vote for TheMalcolm (May)

2 players have not voted: Gertrude, The Man Who.

Can you tell we're newb mods? We're sitting here with itchy trigger fingers just waiting for the excuse to update a vote count or answer an inquiry. We're praying for someone to get unruly or commit a major rule infraction so that we can sit back in wise and benevolent judgement and pass our wisdom down to you all.

Go on and vote again. Just see how fast we update the count. :smoking:

Archived