Mafia 69.33: A mini-minigame

House Targaryen

Well I was talking about football.

But I guess you... don't care. :(

Yeah. I am probably only male player in all mafia communities completely indifferent to football, hockey, box, tennis and other sports. I can watch skating, at times, because it's close to art than to sport.

Man Who, I was with ya for a while there, but then you just kept digging a hole for yourself. I don't always agree with WJ, but when the man is right, he's right. You're looking very suspicious now and I just can't get it out of my head that you think Vikings belong at the botttom of the list when it's obvious they belong at the top.

Not going to lie - I have a huge blindspot with Ubermensch and May that will probably get them a general pass from me on day 1. WJ is a near impossibility to lynch for no good reason, so he's kinda out for me today too. That leaves 4 of you, so dance monkeys, dance.

Reddy - what do you put the odds at for FM/symp vs. 2 FM?

Man Who, I was with ya for a while there, but then you just kept digging a hole for yourself. I don't always agree with WJ, but when the man is right, he's right. You're looking very suspicious now and I just can't get it out of my head that you think Vikings belong at the botttom of the list when it's obvious they belong at the top.

Not going to lie - I have a huge blindspot with Ubermensch and May that will probably get them a general pass from me on day 1. WJ is a near impossibility to lynch for no good reason, so he's kinda out for me today too. That leaves 4 of you, so dance monkeys, dance.

Reddy - what do you put the odds at for FM/symp vs. 2 FM?

Four of us, *zoom in on narrowed eyes*, and one of you.

I don't really get the Viking fixation though.

Hah, Targ, It's been 70 minutes, and you still haven't done votes-update :P

Some people have no patience.

It is day 1.

8 players remain: Gertrude, HT Reddy, May, Piper of Chaos, The Man Who, TheMalcolm, Whiskeyjack, ubermensch.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

2 votes for The Man Who (Whiskeyjack, Piper of Chaos)

1 vote for HT Reddy (Gertrude)

1 vote for May (TheMalcolm)

1 vote for Piper of Chaos (May)

1 vote for Whiskeyjack (HT Reddy)

2 players have not voted: The Man Who, ubermensch.

Nice try, blending us with your charms while your partner is stabbing us from behind. :ninja:

Hmmmh, I pretty much thought the same about the n00bs, but I didn't say it because....

....well, who knows the reason? :smash:

I'm off to bed now, see you tomorrow. :sleep:

Weak cop-out. So you won't participate on day 1, but you expect other people to participate? What if everyone took that attitude?

I agree. But, I have the last of my exams on thursday, and I'm focused on that. I signed for this game last week... As probably most of you did.

There is just too little material. I can write rubbish and I don't contribute very much with that. IMO. And I just don't like pirates.

Whee - we're an exciting bunch.

For your reading pleasure, a list of my suspects.

Reddy - you're too quiet man and reasons stated before

The Man Who - you don't just lay votes because you have a serious suspicion. Don't be such a pansy :P

Malc - being chatty for no reason, trying to pad the post count?

Piper - no crazy scheme yet? obviously you are playing it safe this game

The Man Who - you don't just lay votes because you have a serious suspicion. Don't be such a pansy :P

Along with TMW, who I really do suspect, I also agree with you on Reddy and Malc.

Reddy isn't making any effort at all to participate.

And Malc....well, its almost as if he is participating too much. :P Or, more accurately, he's participating more than I would normally expect from him on day 1. Its not a bad thing necessarily. Just a change from his normal behavior, which has me watching him.

Not too worried about Piper yet.

I know that you're giving May and ubermensch a freepass, but does that also mean that you have no thoughts about them?

Archived