Mafia 69.33: A mini-minigame

House Targaryen

Given this new information, do you think he's evil?
I am less sure, but still suspicious.
If your answer is yes, do you think his partner is Reddy?
Unlikely partner, possible symp (I mean Uber might be Reddy's symp, not vice versa).

This possibility of symp makes my head ache.

I am less sure, but still suspicious.

Unlikely partner, possible symp (I mean Uber might be Reddy's symp, not vice versa).

This possibility of symp makes my head ache.

If Reddy is an unlikely partner, then who could be his partner (if there are 2 FM)? May? So basically you'd subscribe to the theory that they are uncoordinated/messing with us, if uber is FM?

Why can't Reddy be uber's partner? Because he tried to get him lynched on day 2? Why couldn't that be distancing?

If Reddy is an unlikely partner, then who could be his partner (if there are 2 FM)?
Nobody. If there are two FMs, Uber is probably innocent. You told so yourself yesterday, basing on the fact he didn't vote TMW on Day 1.
Why can't Reddy be uber's partner? Because he tried to get him lynched on day 2? Why couldn't that be distancing?
I don't believe in such a strong distancing in a game that small. Usually you might accuse your partner and vote him, but you won't put him at L-2 without a very good reason.

May, are you around? Do you still want to vote for Reddy?

I'm here. I think so. Reddy could be acting alone, or anyone could potentially be his partner. It's really hard to choose one person over the others in this role. With his vote already down he's limited everyone's options. If Uber is around I'd like to hear his thoughts. I've only got about an hour if that till I've got to leave.

I'm here. I think so. Reddy could be acting alone, or anyone could potentially be his partner. It's really hard to choose one person over the others in this role. With his vote already down he's limited everyone's options. If Uber is around I'd like to hear his thoughts. I've only got about an hour if that till I've got to leave.

Would you vote for Malcolm if I said I'd rather lynch him?

I don't completely trust you either, I'm not sure. What are your reasons, and where is Uber?

My reasons would be those already stated. It looks like one of Malcolm or Reddy is evil, and lets just say that I decide its Malcolm.

I have no idea where uber is. Pretend he isn't coming back - because you can't count on him showing up before the day ends.

So pretend I say that I want to vote for Malcolm. You have a choice - either lynch Malc or vote for Reddy and insist that I vote for Reddy too. Which do you do?

My reasons would be those already stated. It looks like one of Malcolm or Reddy is evil, and lets just say that I decide its Malcolm.

I have no idea where uber is. Pretend he isn't coming back - because you can't count on him showing up before the day ends.

So pretend I say that I want to vote for Malcolm. You have a choice - either lynch Malc or vote for Reddy and insist that I vote for Reddy too. Which do you do?

You are not going to do what I say, you may well have your own agenda. I will not lynch Malcolm just because you tell me to. You could well be trying to prevent Reddy's lynch. I would like hear Uber's opinion because I think he might be innocent and the rest of you are messing with my head.

You are not going to do what I say, you may well have your own agenda. I will not lynch Malcolm just because you tell me to. You could well be trying to prevent Reddy's lynch. I would like hear Uber's opinion because I think he might be innocent and the rest of you are messing with my head.

So I guess that is a no.

May, can you point to any evidence in the thread that indicates that you aren't Malcolm's symp?

So I guess that is a no.

May, can you point to any evidence in the thread that indicates that you aren't Malcolm's symp?

I would have to have a look, but don't think there's anything that points either way. I am nobody's symp. I don't like the way that you're pushing me to vote for Malcolm. If you and Reddy are both evil that would mean game over.

I would have to have a look, but don't think there's anything that points either way. I am nobody's symp. I don't like the way that you're pushing me to vote for Malcolm. If you and Reddy are both evil that would mean game over.

I'm not pushing you. I'm testing you.

I wish you weren't new. Its difficult to judge whether or not you are being genuine, without having any past games to reference.

I'm not pushing you. I'm testing you.

I wish you weren't new. Its difficult to judge whether or not you are being genuine, without having any past games to reference.

The same thing applies to everyone playing for me. I don't know if you are being genuine either.

Archived